• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inheritors of the Future - Jotaro Kujo vs Delsin Rowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men who carried on their Predecessors legacy...

The Third JoJo vs The Banner Man of Seattle

Good Karma (if that even matters) Delsin Rowe vs Post-Part 3 Jotaro Kujo

Power and Versatility vs Hax and Precision

SPEED EQUALIZED

BOTH ARE BLOODLUSTED

Starting distance is 10 feet

Location: Abandoned City (There are sources of Neon, Smoke and Video scattered throughout)

Delsin starts off with his Concrete power (he can absorb Concrete from the streets around him)

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Jotaro via Timestop, he stops time and then stops Delsin's heart

and before any "He wont ever do that in character" arguments, this match is bloodlusted, which means these characters are no longer in character, and will go for the kill by any means necessary

After the downgrade, Delsin DOES oneshot, but he has to oneshot before Jotaro stops time and stops his heart, Jotaro wins

Well, it was more of me saying that despite the downgrades, Jotaro still wins via time stop heart stop combo

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, it was more of me saying that despite the downgrades, Jotaro still wins via time stop heart stop combo
Jotaro can only stop time for 5 seconds and cannot do so consecutively. Delsin can also become intangible and possesses Low-Mid Regenerationn.

Low Mid wont help you from getting your heart stopped or crushed, it doesn't bring you back from the dead

Also Intangibility isn't even on his profile

Who's to say Star Platinum can't just phase into Delsin's skull and destroy his brain, a High 8-C doesn't need an entire 5 seconds to do that, and if Speed is equalized to MFTL it will be even easier than if Speed is equalized to Supersonic, which would still be easy as he'd be moving FASTER than SOUND not just with Star Platinum but his own movements

I'd say that Supersonic speeds would take little to no time at all to move ten feet and have Star Platinum phase into Delsin

He's also only Low-Mid via absorbing energy, meaning if Jotaro could crush or stop his heart or destroy his brain before Delsin absorbs energy to regenerate (Which he could, he'll be moving at Supersonic speeds and he probably wont even need the entire 5 seconds) Jotaro wins

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Low Mid wont help you from getting your heart stopped or crushed, it doesn't bring you back from the dead
Also Intangibility isn't even on his profile

Who's to say Star Platinum can't just phase into Delsin's skull and destroy his brain, a High 8-C doesn't need an entire 5 seconds to do that, and if Speed is equalized to MFTL it will be even easier than if Speed is equalized to Supersonic, which would still be easy as he'd be moving FASTER than SOUND not just with Star Platinum but his own movements

I'd say that Supersonic speeds would take little to no time at all to move ten feet and have Star Platinum phase into Delsin

He's also only Low-Mid via absorbing energy, meaning if Jotaro could crush or stop his heart or destroy his brain before Delsin absorbs energy to regenerate (Which he could, he'll be moving at Supersonic speeds and he probably wont even need the entire 5 seconds) Jotaro wins
Delsin wins. Delsin can turn invisible in a nanosecond. Jotaro will stop time and waste it trying to find him. (BTW, Jotaro can only stop time for 2-3 seconds. He does not stop it for 5 until Part 6). And when it is over, it will put a great strain on his heart and he cannot do it again. Delsin will then sneak up behind him and thrust a Blade into Jotaro, instantly disintegrating him. Even if Delsin starts with Concrete, he can use his Thrusters to boost indefinitely into the air out of Jotaro's range, which is vital for the time stop, shown in the final confrontation with Kira. Delsin wins with superior attack potency to eat through durability and simple versatility to counter time stop.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
This is Post-Part 3 Jotaro.
Yeah, Post Part 3 can only stop time for 2-3 seconds. He doesn't stop for 5 until specifically Part 6. Even then it wouldn't matter as he would still be wasting that time trying to reach an either out of range or invisible Delsin.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Speed Equalized works on abilities too
No it doesn't. It only affects the speed you can 1. Fight 2. Travel 3. React 4. Move

It doesn't affect how fast you can activate certain abilities.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
By that logic Time Stop still activates at MFTL speeds
As does Delsin's invisibility and thrusters.

Also, it doesn't. As Jotaro has to say Star Platinum:The World to activate it. And it wouldn't take much to get out of his range, especially in the air as Jotaro only has a 2 meter range.

I'm pretty sure speed equalization applies to all aspects of a characters speed.

Also, there isn't any evidence for Delsin invisibility and thrusters being at MFTL speeds.

And JoJo's time stop can has a universal range, and appears near instant, just something I wanted to point out.

Also, Jotaro can fly with Star Platinum

Jotaro never said Star Platinum: The World when fighting DIO, it's most likely similar to a Kamehameha, Goku doesn't need to say it, but he does

Numerous times in the Ratt fight and in Part 6 he uses Time Stop without saying anything a few times.

Plus Star Platinum can touch intangible beings like ghosts and phantoms, of course I know little about the opposing opponent but just wanted to clear that up.

It's more like gliding than flying, kinda like Cole. And time stop range is irrelevant unless the battle is on the scale of its range. Either way Delsin invisibility is legit and his MFTL speed is questionable, where does that even come from?

Either way siding with Delsin due to fast regen, capability to summon decoys, capability to find weakpoints, capability of just turning into energy and being more mobile, being harder to hit, and not being too bad in stealth. Last time Delsin got bloodlusted he sunk a concrete island.

Jotaro: 1

Delsin: 2

I was just pointing out that his range is universal, and it activates and spreads nigh instantly.

The starting distance is 10 feet correct?

What's stopping Jotaro from stopping time and crushing organs as soon as the fight starts since at that distance there's no way Jotaro can't pull it off at speed equal and at supersonic speeds moving 2 of the 10 feet in time stop to get SP in range would take almost nothing off his 5 seconds of time stop.

My vote goes for Jotaro unless Delsin can avoid this since it's Jotaro's only chance.

@PTS gotcha, agreed on that

@TheJ-ManRequiem

Same reason why bullets to the body and having concrete through it isn't really a big deal for him. Attacks against Delsin's organs are mostly, well as effective as putting a bullet in Cole's brain. Not very effective. I think Jotaro can KO Delsin if he gets him in a combo and prevents him from escaping though, but that's quite difficult.

Could he survive getting all his organs crushed?

If so then I ain't got nothing.

Edit: His page says he has Low-Mid to Mid-Low regen as decapitation and fatal wounds could still kill.

It would cripple him, but he should be fine in a moment. That's why I said if he gets caught in a combo it would be hard. Draining energy hastens it up though. That said it is a high difficulty match for both.

It would be a combo that Delsin feels tickled by though, Jotaro is High 8-C compared to Delsin's 8-A

Basically, this depends on which Jotaro we're using:

Part 4: (Has LB Durability but can only stop time for 1-2 seconds)

Part 6: (Can stop time for a full 5 seconds, but can't even take a flick from Delsin)

Delsin also has some abilities I think gives him the victory such as the Stasis Bubble. He throws one at Jotaro right as he activates Time Stop and he is suspended in the air indefinitely (as time does not pass, meaning the Stasis won't expire until time resumes). And once time resumes, Delsin will simply have to headshot Jotaro with Laser Focus and disintegrate him. He can also turn invisible and create a legion of angels to distract Jotaro. And Delsin also has a higher chance of surviving Jotaro's intangibility organ attack than Jotaro does surviving any of Delsin's attacks.

Either way Jotaro would get oneshotted, we're talking about MCB to Large Building, and since crushing organs won't kill, Delsin wins for reasons above, I actually think this might be a tierstomp, since Jotaro has no way to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back