• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Probably a bad idea but I don't care

Scenario: DIO finishes his rampage on some random Earth, but Ultron didn't like that, as rampaging worlds is his thing, so they decide to throw hands (I could write a better story for this but I'm too lazy)

Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Neither have prior knowledge
  • Both are 10 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in London
  • Both are in character
  • Infinity Ultron and Pre Absorption Dio are used

Defeated by an ancient nazi virus somehow:

Defeated by the power sheer bullshit somehow:

Unicron comes in an eats both:

Last edited:
Post absorption? If so, then what stops dio from just Time stopping him with the world, which works against dudes with resistance to time stop?

Or just reality overwrite with a thought?

Post absorption? If so, then what stops dio from just Time stopping him with the world, which works against dudes with resistance to time stop?

Or just reality overwrite with a thought?
Honestly don't remember Over Heaven DIO that much but doesn't he need to touch something with The World Over Heaven to actually use overwrite?

Well then DIO has to at least hit him now to Overwrite him. Ultron usually goes for melee or ranged so it he goes melee that's a yikes.

Does DIO's time stop still freeze those with resistance or was that just post absorption? If it does then DIO basically wins 10/10 times

Welp then this is either a stomp or DIO still ***** on Ultron in a like 9/10 if he uses time stop. If not then I'd say probably still DIO but slightly lower chance given Ultron at least has somewhat of an opportunity to attack and one shot

Does Ultron have any way to even interact with The World? If not, then Ultron will absolutely never even hit DIO.
I mean I think he'd be able to see him at the very least. He was able to see the watcher who was outside the multiverse at the time. IDK about attacking him tho but like High 8-C dura...

I'm talking about a physical fight. An intangible High 8-C force is gonna do jackshit to a Low 2-C. Wasn't talking about hax
Reality Overwrite work by touch. And The World can protect DIO. As Ultron can't bypass The World, nor even sense ir or interact with it, he has no way to get to DIO.

Ultron could just blow up the planet or the galaxy, and DIO can't survive that. Even if he did, he can't breath in space. And what does DIO have to counter the giant Ultron?

Though I do believe that saying The World can just block or cancel a Low 2-C attack cuz "Only stands can fight stands" is kinda an NLF yeah gotta agree with you there. Either way this fight isn't really fair.
He isn't blocking a Low 2-C attack in a physical sense. The attack just can't interact with it. If the attack can't interact with it, then no damage takes place. Ultron would have to spam AoE from the get go, which he doesn't know to do, while DIO haxes with a touch.

He isn't blocking a Low 2-C attack in a physical sense. The attack just can't interact with it. If the attack can't interact with it, then no damage takes place. Ultron would have to spam AoE from the get go, which he doesn't know to do, while DIO haxes with a touch.
Me boutta send DIO against the low 1-c phoenix buster cuz that shit has no hax lmao

But seriously, still kinda feel like its a NLF cuz at that point, wouldn't the beam of energy just phase through the world. I honestly don't remember many instances where objects attacked stands and not the other way around so don't have much to go off of.

Unironically The World phases through and one punches Tony, yeah.

As for NLF, not really. They are incorporeal even to incorporeal entities (ghosts), yet retain presence. If your attack can't interact, well too bad.
Well yeah then fair enough. Trying to remember instances where objects actually touch stands without the stands being used to just block them or something and honestly can't remember anything so you're probably right on that.

Back