• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultron (MCU) vs DIO (Over Heaven)

AzuRizzz

She/Her
Location: Post Apocalyptic Alternate Universe version of Earth

All stones Infinity Ultron

Post Absorption DIO

15 meters apart

Speed Equalized

Both are Bloodlusted

Rebel AI:

Vampire:

Incon:

Last edited:
just to extent on my comment above;

DIO starts with thought based overwrite, which most of the time ends with his opponent being erased from existence, or turned into a shoe box.

Thanos has to move his hand to activate the stones, which means he wont be able to act before he gets shoe box'd

due to bloodlust, DIO is going to instantly lead with existence erasure, not that it's out of character for him to do so anyways.

Thanos bloodlusted uh... i guess tries to one shot him with any of his attacks? most of the stones besides maybe the power stone are kinda useless in this situation, as DIO can easily overcome them with reality overwrite.

so i suppose it depends who hits who first. leaning on DIO here considering his stand is invisible in this situation.

Couldn't Thanos Za Warudo Dio?

The Time Stone works on timeless beings, so it should bypass Dio's pseudo-resistance I believe.

Thanos needs to activate the stone to have it iirc, which requires a hand movement
Time stone time stop resistances doesn't need hand gestures when wielding it.

Strange Supreme did it when Ultron stopped and slowed time, time stone on eye of agamotto activated itself.

Time stone time stop resistances doesn't need hand gestures when wielding it.

Strange Supreme did it when Ultron stopped and slowed time, time stone on eye of agamotto activated itself.
highly out of context. Strange was outside of the time slow range besides his arm, meaning regardless he wasn't being affected besides his arm.

it's highly likely him activating the stone and his arm attacking ultron happened at the same time.

highly out of context. Strange was outside of the time slow range besides his arm, meaning regardless he wasn't being affected besides his arm.

it's highly likely him activating the stone and his arm attacking ultron happened at the same time.
The scene wasn't really clear about it, can't be used for a proof i see.

Voting DIO right now.

Thanos needs to activate the stone to have his resistance to time manipulation, which makes this hand movement vs thought based hax. but even then at best that'd **** with dio for a few seconds before he recovers.

Thanos does need to only hit DIO once, but thats difficult when the world can eat everything that's thrown at it.

DIO i believe can close the distance and hit Thanos once to win.

Voting DIO right now.

Thanos needs to activate the stone to have his resistance to time manipulation, which makes this hand movement vs thought based hax. but even then at best that'd **** with dio for a few seconds before he recovers.

Thanos does need to only hit DIO once, but thats difficult when the world can eat everything that's thrown at it.

DIO i believe can close the distance and hit Thanos once to win.
Vote counted

Voting dio here, don't see what stops him from just time stopping and rewriting thanos. His rewrite is also more potent

Back