• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultron (MCU) vs DIO (Over Heaven)

Dio still wins IMO. Ultron wins if he goes for instant time stop, but if he does anything else, Dio Reality Overwrites GG.

Can he even do that? i don't recall him being capable of such. been a while since i watched What if.
Yes, one of his justifications for being 2-A is punching across multiverses (which in an in-universe context would refer to the infinite number of universes of each timeline) and turning them into a messy universe soup. But in this case, since he's bloodlusted, he would likely do it with a shockwave like when he destroyed a solar system or a galaxy

Yes, one of his justifications for being 2-A is punching across multiverses (which in an in-universe context would refer to the infinite number of universes of each timeline) and turning them into a messy universe soup. But in this case, since he's bloodlusted, he would likely do it with a shockwave like when he destroyed a solar system or a galaxy
Can he get that off before he get's timestopped+Reality overwrited?

His energy attacks are thought based, are Dio's too? Also, are Dio's abilities layered? Since Ultron resists Time Manipulation and RW
Doesn't ultron need to activate the stone before he gains his resistance to time manip though? thats how it's been treated before iirc. and i dont think his resistance to reality warping will cover existence erasure, something he often leads with.

Yeah, but only with The Watcher, and he didn't destroy the universe he was in. I don't know why it is being applied with AP, it's honestly just fancy Dimensional Travel.
Because WoG literally stated that he was punching across multiverses and turning them into a messy universe soup

Because WoG literally stated that he was punching across multiverses and turning them into a messy universe soup
Yeah, punching across the multiverse. Him turning the Multiverse into a messy universe soup was done by other means and overtime.

Yeah, punching across the multiverse. Him turning the Multiverse into a messy universe soup was done by other means and overtime.
multiverses* (which in an in-universe context would refer to the infinite number of universes of each timeline, which are 2-A), not the Multiverse as a whole. Look, I'm not going to discuss things accepted on his profile in a versus thread

multiverses* (which in an in-universe context would refer to the infinite number of universes of each timeline, which are 2-A), not the Multiverse as a whole. Look, I'm not going to discuss things accepted on his profile in a versus thread
Wait, each individual universe was accepted as a 2-A structure? Nvm then, sorry about that.

Is his Time Manipulation resistance automatic or is it manual like with everybody else?
To be honest I don't know, but at the very least it should be thought based, unlike Doctor Strange who has to activate the Eye of Agamotto

According to Dio's profile, his time stop has a range of 10 meters, while the starting distance are 15, so shouldn't Ultron be able to nuke everything first?

Back