• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Train Represent

I'm thinking about making a character page for One-One from Infinity Train, and I'm wondering if One-One on the train with sufficient prep time should scale to the train cars and whatever lies inside them, particularly the Kaiju Car and wherever Alan Dracula originally came from. Thoughts?

The stats for the Infinity Train pages are bad. Alan Dracula turned his body into brick and grew to the size of a pyramid, why is he only street level?

M.T. can shatter ice, break through thick wood and stated she could smash a crane machine. Also scales from Tulip, who fought Amelia, who tore up asphalt ground during their battle. Should be wall level.

Why does Atticus scale to a pitbull? Corgis are nowhere near as strong as big or strong as pitbulls. His speed should be subsonic though, for dodging the steward's lasers and scaling from Tulip who dodged an arrow in the same episode.

Back about one-one, I have not watched book 3 yet so I may miss some lore, but why would he scale to the other cars as conductor?

Alan Dracula turned his body into brick
That's just hax, at best dura, certainly not AP.
grew to the size of a pyramid
When his powers went completely haywire and out of control because of an outside influence. And AP through size is dodgy right now, this would probably only give him 9-B, and a different key/rating at that and not his standard AP.
M.T. can shatter ice
You don't get higher than 9-C with this, unless it's some really crazy ice.
break through thick wood
When? I don't remember this, but it could be a decent feat if calced.
stated she could smash a crane machine
Can be interpreted in multitude of ways, at face value means nothing.
Also scales from Tulip, who fought Amelia, who tore up asphalt ground during their battle. Should be wall level.
That needs a calc, could be 9-B. But Tulip has no reason to scale to that, all she did vs Amelia's robot suit was getting sent flying, blocking with a pipe and destroying the mask with a weapon again.
Back about one-one, I have not watched book 3 yet so I may miss some lore, but why would he scale to the other cars as conductor?
You're not missing anything in S3 from One-One, I don't think he appears once, or he did for like 10 seconds. He wouldn't scale physically, but he would have the train as standard equipment, which is the thing that would get the ratings.

That's just hax, at best dura, certainly not AP.
agree
When his powers went completely haywire and out of control because of an outside influence. And AP through size is dodgy right now, this would probably only give him 9-B, and a different key/rating at that and not his standard AP.
Perry didn't do anything that Alan Dracula wouldn't normally be able to do (except for talking which came from Perry's voice, not from AD's voice). It's even heavily implied if not stated that his powers going haywire wasn't Perry losing control but rather AD actively fighting off Perry
You don't get higher than 9-C with this, unless it's some really crazy ice.
agree
When? I don't remember this, but it could be a decent feat if calced.
Lake was breaking through wood that Jessie was unable to break through in the season 2 episode 2. I don't believe the type of wood is specified. I'm pretty sure her best strength feat comes from lifting the combined weight of herself and half of Agent Mace with just one hand in season 2 episode 8. Most people I've talked to about this agree that in the particular instance I'm referring to, there was plenty of slack on the tether and therefor the entirety of their weight was being supported by Lake's one hand
Can be interpreted in multitude of ways, at face value means nothing.
somewhat agree. If I remember right, she only broke the glass
That needs a calc, could be 9-B. But Tulip has no reason to scale to that, all she did vs Amelia's robot suit was getting sent flying, blocking with a pipe and destroying the mask with a weapon again.
Yeah I don't think Tulip scales to Amelia's mech suit. There is good reason to think that she was not swinging with the intent to murder that child
You're not missing anything in S3 from One-One, I don't think he appears once, or he did for like 10 seconds. He wouldn't scale physically, but he would have the train as standard equipment, which is the thing that would get the ratings.
I don't believe that anything significant in the realm of One-One happened in s3, though it is notable that from now on,
all of Amelia's new tech comes straight from One-One

Yes, wall level durability higher than his street level one. Especially when in base he tanked a long fall onto several big branches.

They are still his own powers, as the parasite did not increase them, only control them to his will. I would agree putting in a key/varies/"via size manipulation" tier

The ice was thick enough to freeze part of a human body, and was easily destroyed with a comically super-casual chop.

It was in episode 2, in addition I think Jesse getting judo thrown at the TV screen could use a calc since it definitely scales to MT

One interpretation, given her inclination to force and established extra-normal strength, is that she would have physically destroyed it, destroying game machines has been put at wall level on other pages.

If she matched the suit's physical force which tore up the floor, and damaged the suit which can withstand its own strength without breaking, why would she not scale at least with the pipe?

I don't know about using the train, it's not exactly a weapon, and it might lead to wonky tiering depending on how controlling infinite train cars with each supposedly its own universe is interpreted...

Last edited:
about the part where you mentioned damaging the suit, That really wouldn't be considered matching the suit's durability. A sculptor can crack straight through stone with a chisel even if they can't damage the stone without it. You can see that the pipe donut holer acted similarly to a chisel in that scene

One-One should only scale to individual cars or denizens. If a car is filled with massive aggressive kaiju monsters, One-One has the ability to create massive aggressive kaiju monsters

Chiseling usually requires repeatedly chipping away at a specific point with a focused tool over time (modern has aid from high-power tools), Tulip whacked it once and it cracked big.

my point is that I don't think her breaking the mech suit is a very good AP scale

I guess you are right in the sense directly matching her blows is a more solid feat, but the armor's durability scales to its physical AP by default as a rule.

Now that I have watched book 3, I made some pages.

Yeah those pages all look pretty good to me. Also, I still don't necessarily think that breaking open a hole in the suit is as big a feat as you think in the way that you're talking about it. The reason that durability scales to AP by default is because of Newton's third law of motion. To exert a certain amount of force, you must be able to withstand that much force. But when you focus that force to a single point like what Tulip does, you can still cause large cracks and breaks in a thing despite the mech overall technically being able to withstand the force delivered. (I'm also pretty sure that Amelia wasn't fighting with the intention to murder that child)

if her goal was not to kill tulip, why did amelia try to impale her a few times during the fight? or send the steward (which definitely tried) after her? why send her exit door away specifically so she would die of old age on the train? threatening the cat proves it's not out-of-character, and even if she did hold back, it was still at the level that was floor busting.

Last edited:
yeah that's a fair point about the whole impaling thing, though I don't agree with the part about sending the exit door away. That is not the same level as murder. There's also the fact that threatening the cat as opposed tulip is like the difference between threatening a mobster and, well, a child

"If you don't take your exit now, I'll send it so far down the train you'll die of old age before you see it again" sounded fairly lethal tone to me. Amelia is not apex, she does not explicitly consider the denizens to be inherently worthless for being inhuman, but rather was willing to kill them out of ruthless practicality.

Back