• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs Jiren The Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1409099#20

According to this thread, Jiren can't beat a Non-Corporeal, and Infinite Zamasu is a Non-Corporeal, and the funny thing is, Jiren was stated to be the most powerful opponent Universe 7 ever faced against putting him above Infinite Zamasu, so who would actually win?!

Formless Immortal Zamasu

vs.

DYhyhpOVQAAtxCm

Rules:

1. This is both Infinite Zamasu & Jiren The Gray from both Dragon Ball Super manga & anime before their deaths without any injuries.

2. Infinite Zamasu transforms into Super Saiyan Rosé, wears Potara & Time Ring, has Time Machine, and creates Clones.

3. Jiren The Gray transforms into Burning Ultimate Warrior, has Pure Progress, and wears device.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

11-0
Anywhere in Universe 11.
Infinite Zamasu: 8 (Warren Valio, ShadowWarrior1999, Schnee One, Paulo.junior.969, Ionliosite, DMUA, JohnCenaNatio, MYHERO)

Jiren The Gray: 0

Yeah... Zamasu's power increase goes fast, and I don't think Jiren is too into timeline nuking.

Even if he was into it, he'd kinda be frozen in a void without time, so, it would kinda be a double KO

DMUA said:
Yeah... Zamasu's power increase goes fast, and I don't think Jiren is too into timeline nuking.
Even if he was into it, he'd kinda be frozen in a void without time, so, it would kinda be a double KO
Double KO? Is that even possible?

Stomp.

Jiren can't hit a non-corporeal and he doesn't have the range to bust a space-time continuum. IZ simply grows to 2-C and one-shots.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Stomp.
Jiren can't hit a non-corporeal and he doesn't have the range to bust a space-time continuum. IZ simply grows to 2-C and one-shots.
Shit, that's right.

He only has Universal range.

Yeah, Zamasu grows to 2-C and blasts him away.

It's interesting that Jiren can't beat IZ, because he was supposed to be canonically superior; kind of shows how not even the authors themselves have total control over how powerful the characters are, they might end up making a character too powerful by accident.

In the end it took Zeno to take out Infinite Zamasu. Why couldn't you just listen to us and not make this thread? Promotional material doesn't mean anything if it contradicts the story. If you care so much about that, then how about you make a CRT that Infinite should be 2-C because he was claimed to the strongest enemy Sonic faced.

Zamasu stomps FRA.

off-topic question before closure, should Beerus and people who scale have Universal+ Range since Beerus was only mildly annoyed at Infinite Zamasu? If he literally couldn't do anything, he and Whis should show further concern but doesn't.

I don't think so, he was just feeling his presence (energy). He most likely didn't even know Zamasu had become a universe. I think his fight with Champa threatening to destroy U6 is a better feat for his range.

That should be Universal+, I'm pretty sure since it's two separate universes unless I'm completely forgetting something.

What about Goku then? He was completely confident that if he had a Senzu, he could've at least taken on Infinite Zamasu.

Either Goku overestimating himself, or underestimating IZ because maybe he didn't fully grasp what IZ had become. In a broader sense, it was just a throwaway line which is used for Goku to find the Zeno button and isn't enough for any kind of change.

I shall close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back