• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs Beerus

They expected their attacks to do damage and Goku also said that if he had a Senzu Bean he could try
Yeah that backs up the fact that they could make contact him but lacked the energy to do damage to him. By Goku saying he could try something with a Senzu bean he's saying that if he could use SSBKKx20 he may be able to damage him

Also goku say it doesn't affect it maybe it can be because of the low 2 C, but in that case they would say it doesn't damage it or something like that. So yeah I see why its a likely non-physical interaction

Nah, Goku, Vegeta and Trunks just cause some ripple effect on his "face".

And Goku NPI is also from blocking Hit intangible ki blast so no nothing change if there is a CRT aside from remove the line he effect IZ. Also assume that because Goku, Vegeta and Trunks can affect AE mean Beerus can also effect AE is fallacy

Last edited:
That won't kill Zamasu since he can move to other timelines
Wait now that I think doesn't that make incon? Because yeah when bills nuke the universe, zamasu just gonna affect another timeline:
At least Universal+, likely Low Multiversal (His influence was starting to bleed over into other timelines)

(Toppo > Jiren. Obviously.)

Wait now that I think doesn't that make incon? Because yeah when bills nuke the universe, zamasu just gonna affect another timeline:
At least Universal+, likely Low Multiversal (His influence was starting to bleed over into other timelines)
Make a CRT, have it accepted and then we can argue with that. But for now, we can't use the "Zamasu would effect other timelines/universes" agrument. Why? Because it was rejected. Zamasu used to have the 2-C rating but he got downgraded.

problem is IZ as Abstract Existence can still crush Beerus even if Beerus have hakai aura on
I mean i guess he could. If IZ is the universe itself and Beerus is inside of said universe, i guess maybe Zamasu could crush him but idk it seems kinda vague to me. All we've ever seen him do in terms of an attack as IZ is shoot energy out of his mouths.

I mean i guess he could. If IZ is the universe itself and Beerus is inside of said universe, i guess maybe Zamasu could crush him but idk it seems kinda vague to me. All we've ever seen him do in terms of an attack as IZ is shoot energy out of his mouths.
Yes thats my question because of the insanity of Zamasu, will he crush beerus? Because its seems very OOC

I think you might want to check his profile. Nowhere in IZ's powers and abilities section is immortality ever mentioned. Yes, Fusion Zamasu does have immortality but IZ doesn't.
Now that I see the profile doesn't it needed to say he doesn't has his other habilities as IZ?

I think you might want to check his profile. Nowhere in IZ's powers and abilities section is immortality ever mentioned. Yes, Fusion Zamasu does have immortality but IZ doesn't.
Then the profile is wrong. IZ was born after trunks cut fused zamasu in half, thus killing goku black in the process and destroyning immortal zamasu's body. Immortal zamasu's will survived, and thus IZ happened. He does have immortality.

Then the profile is wrong. IZ was born after trunks cut fused zamasu in half, thus killing goku black in the process and destroyning immortal zamasu's body. Immortal zamasu's will survived, and thus IZ happened. He does have immortality.
So does it needs a CRT to specify if he has the habilities or not he had as fused zamasu?

Make a CRT man. Maybe you are right. I just follow whats on the profile.

Also, just to make things clear, I'm not saying Beerus can Hakai Zamasu to hell or anything. The thing is his blasts or whatever can't reach Beerus due to his Hakai Aura.
And thats the thing, someone say Zamasu can just crush Beerus with his superior lifting strenght but thats very OOC, also I want to know if Zamasu's Reality Warping can do something.

Back