• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs Beerus

Well if he's stronger and has the range I dont see why not. Plus it's not like Infinte Zamasu having abstract existance matters, since Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks can pierce and affect him with lesser ki.
Wiki doesn't accept scaling hax without feats, hell they don't even want to scale range... The problem is zamasu was effecting two hyper timelines, but beerus was only effecting two regular timelines, I don't know if he could reach all of zamasu.

Wiki doesn't accept scaling hax without feats, hell they don't even want to scale range... The problem is zamasu was effecting two hyper timelines, but beerus was only effecting two regular timelines, I don't know if he could reach all of zamasu.
That's kind of goofy that they wouldn't want to scale. As Ki is analogous for everyone, and Beerus Is superior in every way.

Wdym by hyper timeline and regular timeline? Both infinte zamasu and Beerus with his statement are affecting a different timeline.

That's kind of goofy that they wouldn't want to scale. As Ki is analogous for everyone, and Beerus Is superior in everyday.

Wdym by hyper timeline and regular timeline? Both infinte zamasu and Beerus with his statement are affecting a different timeline.
Yeah, the thing is that there are two separate time rings which are timelines containing the 12 universes which are also timelines, beerus only effected 2 universes or timelines, but zamasu was effecting two time rings which are bigger timelines, I don't know if beerus can effect zamasu if that's the case, he might be able to, he might not, I'm not sure.

Yeah, the thing is that there are two separate time rings which are timelines containing the 12 universes which are also timelines, beerus only effected 2 universes or timelines, but zamasu was effecting two time rings which are bigger timelines, I don't know if beerus can effect zamasu if that's the case, he might be able to, he might not, I'm not sure.
Beerus was referring to Trunks future with the statment. Since he was saying his timeline would be free of Black and Zamasu. So it would be both the same range.

Can we use narrative argument for Beerus? Since his ki blasts are stronger and fundamentally not different from goku, vegeta and trunks' ki blasts, he can also affect AE inverse wise. It's like the Broly vs Toppo thread that was considered stomp for Broly since narratively he could easily overpower his hakai even though he doesn't have resistance to EE on his profile

Can we use narrative argument for Beerus? Since his ki blasts are stronger and fundamentally not different from goku, vegeta and trunks' ki blasts, he can also affect AE inverse wise. It's like the Broly vs Toppo thread that was considered stomp for Broly since narratively he could easily overpower his hakai even though he doesn't have resistance to EE on his profile
Sad, Toppo stomps Jiren in this wiki, do I need to explain the reason that the logic is ******* bad?

I say if the universe disappears, wouldn't bills disappear along with it? Or would it be the same as with Zeno?

I think it would be the same as zeno, yes. Beerus 100% survives the universe blowing up. There is an argument to be had if Zamasu inhabits another universe or timeline, however with what is on their profiles right now, Beerus has the AP advantage and nowhere is Zamasu mentioned to be able to fuse with other universes or timelines if he gets nuked. I mean the 2-C rating was rejected for a reason. So yeah, straight up Beerus FRA, i don't know how Zamasu even wins this.

Last edited:
I mean Goku's profile said he made contact, it just didn't do damage as they were all in base forms except for Trunks and no one there is considered Low 2-C while IZ is
They expected their attacks to do damage and Goku also said that if he had a Senzu Bean he could try

Back