• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs Beerus

Wait when was it stated or shown Beerus can affect multiple timelines?
You would know if you read the profile carefully.
He can still continue to fuse with objects from another timelines. Just destroying his body in one universe isn’t enough. And then ig he could just go back to the timeline via reality warping ig.
He needs to fuse with a universe to start fusing with other timelines, if the universe gets destroyed then he'll get incapacitated.

You would know if you read the profile carefully.

He needs to fuse with a universe to start fusing with other timelines, if the universe gets destroyed then he'll get incapacitated.

That’s with the assistance of champa. That is why Beerus is uni+ and not low multi. Besides that I asked if he can affect 2 different timelines, as in the ones the time rings represent.
Not true, he, again was partially fusing with the present timeline. Unless you’re saying he already finished fusing with future uni 7. And I don’t even remember it being stated or implied he had to fuse with uni one universe first.

That’s with the assistance of champa. That is why Beerus is uni+ and not low multi. Besides that I asked if he can affect 2 different timelines, as in the ones the time rings represent.

Not true, he, again was partially fusing with the present timeline. Unless you’re saying he already finished fusing with future uni 7. And I don’t even remember it being stated or implied he had to fuse with uni one universe first.
It doesn't matter if he did it with champa or not, his range is still low multiversal if he was able to effect two different spacetimes. No he can't effect the ones that the timelines represent.
I thought about what you said but I'm really confused, didn't zamasu interact with the present timeline as in the present of the uinverse 7 timeline not a new time ring? If he did invade a new time ring then zamasu should be 2-C because that would mean he fused with the entire future timeline. But I thought that was only the present of U7 he appeared in that's how he got Universe+, and him invading other timelines meant he was going to U6 U2 etc.

It doesn't matter if he did it with champa or not, his range is still low multiversal if he was able to effect two different spacetimes. No he can't effect the ones that the timelines represent.
Oh ok nvm I was wrong.
I thought about what you said but I'm really confused, didn't zamasu interact with the present timeline as in the present of the uinverse 7 timeline not a new time ring? If he did invade a new time ring then zamasu should be 2-C because that would mean he fused with the entire future timeline. But I thought that was only the present of U7 he appeared in that's how he got Universe+, and him invading other timelines meant he was going to U6 U2 etc.
Present universe 7, the one zamasu went to, and the one Goku and friends normally live on is a different timeline/ring yeah. (Because the time rings represent the timelines, so different timeline=diff time rings if I’m not mistaken). He’s not 2-c because ig he didn’t finish fusing with the present timeline, he only existed there as a small blob for 2 seconds before dying I think. I’m not well versed on his uni+ scaling so I am not completely sure.

But my main point is that he doesn’t just exist in that timeline, before being erased he existed in at least one other, so unless Beerus can reach something in a different timeline/ring, I don’t know if he can beat zamasu completely.

Oh ok nvm I was wrong.

Present universe 7, the one zamasu went to, and the one Goku and friends normally live on is a different timeline/ring yeah. (Because the time rings represent the timelines, so different timeline=diff time rings if I’m not mistaken). He’s not 2-c because ig he didn’t finish fusing with the present timeline, he only existed there as a small blob for 2 seconds before dying I think. I’m not well versed on his uni+ scaling so I am not completely sure.

But my main point is that he doesn’t just exist in that timeline, before being erased he existed in at least one other, so unless Beerus can reach something in a different timeline/ring, I don’t know if he can beat zamasu completely.
Holy that turns the way I understood it on its head. I thought the blob thing was zamasu's influence on the present version of U7 but it turns out it's his influence on a different hyper timeline/time ring, that would still require 2-C range but I don't know what potency, I assume 2 universes worth of potency or baseline is enough and beerus has that but I'm not 100% sure.

Holy that turns the way I understood it on its head. I thought the blob thing was zamasu's influence on the present version of U7 but it turns out it's his influence on a different hyper timeline/time ring, that would still require 2-C range but I don't know what potency, I assume 2 universes worth of potency or baseline is enough and beerus has that but I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah I don't think Low Multi range by default gives you the ability to reach to other timelines

wait so whats the argument for Zamasu?
He can spread and become low multiversal himself before beerus kills him meaning beerus won't have the AP.
Well it let's you effect separted space times [Which is basically timelines]
But since timelines in dbs contain space time, so maybe above baseline low multi is needed to effect separated timelines in dbs?
That's what I'm thinking too, I brought it up before.
but it turns out it's his influence on a different hyper timeline/time ring, that would still require 2-C range but I don't know what potency, I assume 2 universes worth of potency or baseline is enough and beerus has that but I'm not 100% sure.

wait so whats the argument for Zamasu?
Even if beerus’s first action is nuking the universe, zamasu exists in at least another timeline, therefore he can continue passively expanding regardless, and then uses his spacetime manip/reality warping as a wincon, or just spams ki blasts until Beerus gets tired and dies.

by the way does inf zamasu have access to his abilities as fusion zamasu?

He does have sealing in his profile but I think it's NLF to assume his sealing works on 4D characters

vamPsmM.png

Goku said if he was at full power he could've delt with infinite zamasu. Beerus just hakais infinite zamasu.
Goku said he might’ve been able to do something, but idk if that means power wise because inf zamasu> fusion zamasu and fusion zamasu was relative to vegito who Goku was a part of so yea. But again Beerus nuking really isn’t gonna end the battle, zamasu exists in more than one timeline at that point

Deleting Zamasu, and that's it...
We have no idea if beerus can breach a completely different timeline/timering, and we know zamasu partially existed in the present timeline, therefore even if Beerus nukes, part of zamasu would still kicking and continue merging with all the timelines. And then zamasu comes back via reality warping and continues to fight. So I think it would be inconclusive or zamasu’s win via out hax

Back