• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu vs Beerus

If you think zamasu spreads across the timeline before beerus deletes him then I could see how you would think beerus loses. With dragonball logic however infinite zamasu would just get speed blitzed before he can do that.
Also if infinite zamasu wins this that means he could beat vegito blue, jiren, and even ui goku imo.

If you think zamasu spreads across the timeline before beerus deletes him then I could see how you would think beerus loses. With dragonball logic however infinite zamasu would just get speed blitzed before he can do that.
Also if infinite zamasu wins this that means he could beat vegito blue, jiren, and even ui goku imo.
Zamasu already exists in another timeline, that’s my point. So even if Beerus attempts to speed blitz then nuke with hakai (which is out of character), it wouldn’t even allow him to win. So yeah zamasu either wins via reality warping, grows to be stronger than beerus via becoming 2-c, or the fight itself would just go inconclusive

This StrymULTRA guy made the thread in order to upgrade IZ to 2-B. In short, the entire thread was a scam. Downplayers took over and then this Strym guy himself tried to downgrade every DB character to 3-A. Most of the garbage didn't get passed but sadly zamasu was downgraded and lost his 2-C rating.

This StrymULTRA guy made the thread in order to upgrade IZ to 2-B. In short, the entire thread was a scam. Downplayers took over and then this Strym guy himself tried to downgrade every DB character to 3-A. Most of the garbage didn't get passed but sadly zamasu was downgraded and lost his 2-C rating.
Ok nvm then, AKM says that we can't prove that IZ would have became the other universessince all he did was make an appearance and there's no point in arguing with him

I guess, but then IZ has no wincons as killing the Supreme Kai can't be used. I remember there was a statement though from Elder Kai that Beerus would die if uni 7 got nuked so maybe he can't live without Space-time so if he kills IZ he might die idk

I guess, but then IZ has no wincons as killing the Supreme Kai can't be used. I remember there was a statement though from Elder Kai that Beerus would die if uni 7 got nuked so maybe he can't live without Space-time so if he kills IZ he might die idk
Beerus dying in u7 destructruction was because of the supreme kai. If goku and beerus had destroyed U7, the Shin would have died, which means beerus would have died too. So elder kai didn't say that beerus can't tank a low 2-C lvl explosion. It is just that shin can't endure it and will perish, which will also led to beerus's death.

Beerus dying in u7 destructruction was because of the supreme kai. If goku and beerus had destroyed U7, the Shin would have died, which means beerus would have died too. So elder kai didn't say that beerus can't tank a low 2-C lvl explosion. It is just that shin can't endure it and will perish, which will also led to beerus's death.
Oh ok im gonna wait to vote then IZ still has AE and other stuff

Back