• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Tier and Hax discussion

I'm agreeing with Dark on that. Upgrading someone based on potential would then suddenly have us upgrade a whloe load of characters who have the potential to do [insert here] and it would become very much unjustified.

The thing is, Kukui, we already use this for a bunch of characters, not giving it to Zamasu is a double standard.

Earth-238 James Jaspers kinda have similar case like this, he threatened **** up multiple of other universes but he being killed(by destroying the Earth-238 Timeline) before he do so.

Key word: Was lol

But yeah we already do this for other characters.

At worst we will have to say his Fusionism would eventually mean he can become 2-C eventually in a battle.

And yet somehow it wasn't a double standard before when this exact suggestion was brought up for IZ to become 2-C, was rejected for the exact same reasoning, and now all of a sudden some are agreeing with it? Not saying things don't change, but at the same time that kind of makes no sense.

Besides, other than the people named what other characters have ratings based on potential?

Well his 2-C state would not be combat applicable since it would only be hypothetical of what he could have become. We could also have "2-C with preparation"

Not Jim Sterling said:
Earth-238 James Jaspers kinda have similar case like this, he threatened **** up multiple of other universes but he being killed (by destroying the Earth-238 Timeline) before do so.
It's not the same, it's ok for someone to state to have the power to do. Fusion Zamasu was destroyed before completely corrupting another universe. We should not add something that never happened.

Plus wasn't it because of Trunks time machine leaving a hole in the timelines that allowed Zamasu to even be Low 2-C at all? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dark bruh we do this stuff for a bunch of other characters, stop acting like only Zamasu is getting this treatment.

Yes but he has the ability to.

It would be like restricting a size manipulator from becoming X size (And by extension, X tier) when its mentioned that they can become that size.

The Everlasting said:
Dark bruh we do this stuff for a bunch of other characters, stop acting like only Zamasu is getting this treatment.
DB characters do get special treatment OvO

The Everlasting said:
Not only Zamasu, but it should be removed for the others that comprehend his example, not for those that i mentioned in previous comments like Vegeta, Leviathan and Lavos.

Leviathan was about to do something to get its final key but was stopped.

If a character can do something that is reasonably within their capacity and they just didn't reach it, then I see no reason it can't be added.

This sound similar to someone that was going to become as big as a city block, but was killed when he was at a building size.

You mean a character that we would rate as "8-C, would have eventually became 8-B"?

Maybe this should be brought up on a new thread, staff only, and highlighted?

Not just for the sake of DB but alot of characters seem to be influenced by this, further showing its importance.

I guess we should make another CRT for downgrading all the other characters if this doesn't get accepted.

Although, I don't quite see what the big deal is. It is justified, he is erased, nobody scales. That doesn't really change anything major for the verse, but since we give DB a special treatment, every DB related thread ends up like this.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Maybe this should be brought up on a new thread, staff only, and highlighted?
Not just for the sake of DB but alot of characters seem to be influenced by this, further showing its importance.
This scales to literally only one character.

There will be another staff thread about Low 2-C Vegito and Zamasu so I don't think it is necessary to make another.

Kaltias said:
This character quite literally has a tier because it can grow that much. Never did it once.
Strange if she was explicitly described to do so, maybe she was not interested to so at the current time. I'm curious to see what Azathoth thinks about this, i will send a message.

Likely Universe level+ (It was heavily implied that the Sword of Superman made him one with the universe throughout all time)

This is the reasoning Superman is Low 2-C. Something that didnt happen but would have.

If Zamasu's Speed is categorized as '"'Unknown but would eventually become Omnipresent".

Then Zamasu should also have "Low 2-C, would eventually become 2-C".

Warren Valion said:
If Zamasu's Speed is categorized as '"'Unknown but would eventually become Omnipresent".
No. Zamasu was already omnipresent in u7, the unknown part was forgot to be deleted. For the other things, i will let Azathoth decide if he visits this thread.

Imo if characters have on their profiles (gets stronger over time) then why cant he have it. Heck if you want make it a non combat applicable tier 2-C, just like goku has a non combat applicable summoning.

So majority agrees with the Tier Upgrade (ÔèÖ´¢ÅÔèÖ)

But what about the Hax Department??? ƒæǃæǃæǃæÇ

I agree with "possibly 2-C overtime or 2-C with preparation" because some other characters in this wiki are listed with a tier based on possibilities as well as the show showing zamasu leaking to the present timeline that would have become corrupted too overtime. As for the hax additions, i agree with space time manipulation and reality warping as it just makes sense for someone being one with the universe and maybe time travel too, as he didnt have the time ring anymore and was going to other timelines.

Back