• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu potential upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's accurate. You cannot say Cell's statement is good while it could be a bluff Gowasu literally tells you he's gonna merge into the universe.

I have no idea what is even being argued here.
In short: OP proposed a “would eventually become 2-B” rating for Infinite Zamasu, AKM sama rejected this and presented issues with Zamasu’s 2-C rating, and the thread derailed into whatever it is now at the prospect of a downgrade.

We don't know what's there in the other boxes. Maybe more time rings, but we don't know.

Secondly, we don't give tiers on a slim chance that Zamasu might have covered more universes. We don't know that. We don't know if he is even capable of doing that. We only saw him cover one universe completely and that's it. In fact, he didn't even start covering the present U7 so his eventually 2-C rating should be removed as well.

Last edited:
I think someone is trying to say, if we're gonna reject Gowasu's statements, we should reject all statements.

... At least that's my understanding, there's so much derailment going on here.
Correct. Cell's statement looks like child's play to Gowasu's as one could be a bluff, and one has no reason to be. And in Cell Games Arc? No feats around SS. We do have feats around Uni+ in Goku Black Arc. So how is the one which is backed up more, less plausible? (This is not targeting you.)

Correct. Cell's statement looks like child's play to Gowasu's as one could be a bluff, and one has no reason to be. And in Cell Games Arc? No feats around SS. We do have feats around Uni+ in Goku Black Arc. So how is the one which is backed up more less plausible?
No way you said one statement with no supporting evidence at all is more credible than a statement which was declined by the wiki and needed one of the longest blog posts I've ever seen in my life just to go through.

AKM didn’t say that Gowasu is wrong or bluffing, just that he’s only stated and shown to “cover one universe completely and that's it”.

Also.

Can you people please read this page?

Can I get the source for the main guidebook of the manga? (It might be from Toriyama but death of the author always exists.)

I disagree with the upgrade.

Remove the eventually becoming 2-C since that was just range.

We should add a Note on Fusion Zamasu profile about this!

Edit:

He should keep his Low-2C key since he was becoming one with U7 which is a Low-2C structure.

or

He should have At least 3-A, likely Low-2C.

I don't agree with the upgrades, but I don't agree with 3-A Infinite Zamasu either, I think he should just flat-out be Low 2-C and that's it. However, in the event he goes down to 3-A and characters like UI Sign Goku are affected, what about the feat of shaking the World of Void? Wouldn't that be High 3-A for shaking an infinite-sized realm?

An overtime universal destruction feat, though since this isn't relevant, let's try to stay on topic.

In fairness, this really shouldn’t be a defending argument since Zen’o on more than one occasion has destroyed universes for very unnecessary reasons that aren’t justified or reasonable. Destroying them for the sake of doing such.

Plus one could make the argument that Zen’o destroying the other universes was to prevent Zamasu from spreading his influence into those worlds to then repeat the process.
Zeno kinda destroyed eveything because he was pissed off from Zamasu's face and nuff else
Isn't U7 a Low 2C structure? Why would he be downgraded to 3A?
He wasn't completely fused with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back