• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu potential upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu literally merges with the structures, so, yes, Overtime is valid to this case
Basically this. Dunno from where it comes the whole "he wasn't gonna merge with two timelines" when there's no other logical conclusion based on what was Zamasu doing.

Also:

Fusionism (Was fusing with the fabric of space-time and becoming one with the universe before invading other timelines with his presence)

Not to say that Dragon Ball villains always had the power to reach their goals, but were stopped from opposing forces, not because they were unable too. Zamasu is becoming a weird exception because I dunno.

Not to say that Dragon Ball villains always had the power to reach their goals, but were stopped from opposing forces, not because they were unable too. Zamasu is becoming a weird exception because I dunno.
Is that seriously your argument? You do realize that's once again, an assumption, right? Whether or not Zamasu had the power to become 2 universes at the same time is something that is completely unknown and has no actual basis in the show. All he did was appear in U7 because his goal was to gain power over as much as he could.

He was heavily implied that he would merge with everything the only thing that stopped him is zeno. And the feat was done in seconds/minted at best.
From what I've understand, it's like a missile, we don't know it's full capabilities because it was stopped from exploding or reaching it's target. I could be wrong tho

He was heavily implied that he would merge with everything
And he did merge with everything in one universe. That was the only thing that was said about him. Nowhere else was it "heavily implied" or even hinted at to begin with that he is capable of being more than one universe at a time.

And he did merge with everything in one universe. That was the only thing that was said about him. Nowhere else was it "heavily implied" or even hinted at to begin with that he is capable of being more than one universe at a time.
It never specified one universe.

I'll be completely honest, with how the universes and timelines are currently treated, I'm also not particularly for this at the moment.

Hell, if you want to get technical, Zamasu was not even shown to "completely" merge with even a single universe. All we saw was a shot of space, not even a solar system, and a statement of Gowasu saying that he is "trying" to become the universe. Not "became" the universe.

Whether he became the universe, is up for debate. And him leaking to present U7 can be attributed to his range in that case.

So there is an argument to be made that he isn't even Low 2-C, tbf.

^ I'm surprised that we don't rate the feat as "Possibly Low 2-C", since it isn't proven he would have succeeded.

Personally, I agree with AKM sama. I don't find there any reason to believe that Infinite Zamasu should be 2-B just because he was trying to invade and fuse with other timelines.

Holy shit my old argument about 3-A Zamasu returns.

Anyway if we gonna make Zamasu 3-A, well only Low 2-C feat is about Beerus vs Champa.

New rule about making just downgrades instead of upgrades
Hey, what happened to the upgrades?

aa6.png

First of all, there is no "either 2-B". 2-B is not happening at all.

Secondly, I am personally fine with Zamasu's capability of becoming one universe because Gowasu is just there for exposition, a knowledgeable character, and we have no reason to doubt his word, so there is reasonable basis for Low 2-C. Just that the "eventual 2-C" thing is based purely on an assumption that has no basis. So it needs to go.

Memeing aside I am curious why IZ is presumed to start off as Low 2-C based on Gowasu stating he’s “trying to become the universe”. Can someone explain?

No legit I haven’t watched this Arc in years

(or even 5-B)
6-A that are just clouds
Secondly, I am personally fine with Zamasu's capability of becoming one universe because Gowasu is just there for exposition, a knowledgeable character, and we have no reason to doubt his word, so there is reasonable basis for Low 2-C. Just that the "eventual 2-C" thing is based purely on an assumption that has no basis. So it needs to go.
I mean, in the scan he's saying that he's trying to become the universe, not that he already was. Plus him appearing in the timelines as you said is just range and not AP, so yeah, just 3-A, nothing even said he became with all the space-time, but just with a random piece of space in the scans.

Memeing aside I am curious why IZ is presumed to start off as Low 2-C based on Gowasu stating he’s “trying to become the universe”. Can someone explain?
People took his statement as legit and since he appeared in present U7, they took it as a sign of Zamasu already becoming the universe he was in. Meaning, it can be assumed that Zamasu already achieved his initial goal that Gowasu pointed out, and that's why he later started looking at another universe, and him crossing space-time became indication of him effecting space-time.

I think that's a reasonable conclusion to make, at least. Just that you could argue against it if you want.

People took his statement as legit and since he appeared in present U7, they took it as a sign of Zamasu already becoming the universe he was in. Meaning, it can be assumed that Zamasu already achieved his initial goal that Gowasu pointed out, and that's why he later started looking at another universe, and him crossing space-time became indication of him effecting space-time.
Meh, or maybe he could also have appeared in the 2 universes at the same time without completing one, who knows. Situation is still too vague, and we don't even know if that's just range or actual sign of AP.

I'll be honest, I don't see any big reason to change it overall except for changing it to a 'could possibly become a 2-C' rather than a definite 'would'. Because honestly, Zen'o nuking him before he had much of a chance to work with the past timeline does kinda muddle things up.

I'll be honest, I don't see any big reason to change it overall except for changing it to a 'could possibly become a 2-C' rather than a definite 'would'. Because honestly, Zen'o nuking him before he had much of a chance to work with the past timeline does kinda muddle things up.
Gods say that Zeno would destroy anything if something makes him mad, so he would have nuked all the timeline regardless, he knew shit about what was Zamasu doing.

I... wasn't talking about Zen'o seeing it necessary to do that. If I was, I'd make an argument that he was already 2-C.

I was saying Zen'o nuked them, therefore he couldn't even attempt to do more.

STrym makes a good point. Zamasu could have easily also just been appearing in more than one universe at the same time a and started to fill them up but did not become the totality of either world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back