• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite strength saitama!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
water stream rock smashing fist takes knowledge of energy,garou has the knowledge of all the energy of the universe and is the behavier of its forces.
It is curious that they specifically say that the WSRSF is capable of using the knowledge of energy, and cosmic garou has the knowledge of the energy of the entire universe.
meaning that in some wat,having knowledge of the energy of the entire universe is equal to being able to have control over it.
blast also stated that garou has the power to control the reality of the cosmos(universe)

Basically, if a character knows a technique, he can control the flow of his energy, such as when Saitama learned time travel, having that knowledge he manipulated his own body (particles and anti-particles) to achieve time travel.

The “knowledge of all forces” is referring to the fundamental interactions. There are 4 fundamental forces, he showed them directly.
He can manipulate the fundamental interactions and copy the flow of energy, doesn't mean he can manipulate the universe.
Garou could manipulate gravity, electromagnetism, weak interaction and strong interaction.

And this does not signify he is able to manipulate the whole forces of existence, if he could or if the statement is given, you would see him now being 3-A.

The “knowledge of all forces” is referring to the fundamental interactions. There are 4 fundamental forces, he showed them directly.
He can manipulate the fundamental interactions and copy the flow of energy, doesn't mean he can manipulate the universe.
Garou could manipulate gravity, electromagnetism, weak interaction and strong interaction.

And this does not signify he is able to manipulate the whole forces of existence, if he could or if the statement is given, you would see him now being 3-A.

still able to time travel manipulating something that is not in the 4 fundamental forces,also you know that garou can literraly copie instantly the portals of blast,that can send someone to another dimension?

still able to time travel manipulating something that is not in the 4 fundamental forces,also you know that garou can literraly copie instantly the portals of blast,that can send someone to another dimension?
Does not mean he can manipulate all forces of the universe.

Are we now doing garou's ability scale? this thread became a opm discussion thread but its good xd

Do you guys have any solid points/scales for upgrading saitama to tier 3? (Can even join the the infinite strength saitama profile that was given in the OP with it)
@Alexander @ZillertheBucko 👤
sorry,i think that are all the points,but i don't know how many is recuared.
but if goku manage to be universal via staments,then why don't saitama via practically,the same thing

If it was of a very large amount he could have written it as 99999e+ or any finite number but he made it go far outside the measurement graph itself and put infinite's sign there
Though it could mean that saitama can grow infinitely (infinite potential) cause we have seen him not being infinite in strength in saitama vs garou fight
The fact that he made the measurement go outside the graph implies to me his strength is 'very great in amount or degree' rather than actually infinite, as it would still a quantifiable amount.

The fact that he made the measurement go outside the graph implies to me his strength is 'very great in amount or degree' rather than actually infinite, as it would still a quantifiable amount.
Making it go beyond measurement system and putting an infinite symbol for the stat...is "very great in amount or degree rather than actually infinite"!? 🗿

Making it go beyond measurement system and putting an infinite symbol for the stat...is "very great in amount or degree rather than actually infinite"!? 🗿
In this case yes, as there is more to the strength rating than just the infinity symbol. An infinity symbol means one of two things; actual infinity (endless), or a number greater than any quantity or countable number. Endlessness isn't quantifiable by a number, so it makes no sense to me that ONE would still attempt to make his strength look big when's simply endless. If that were the case, just the infinity symbol would suffice.

EDIT: In this case, his strength being immeasurable makes more sense to me.

Tbh, it's been confirmed he got infinite strength + infinite symbol in the graph like nothing here contradicts.

OP thread even said himself Saitama VS Garou contradicts it
Well because I was not clear at that time but now i'm sure that it does not contradict it, cause of the discussion in other 3A saitama thread, also the graph had no quantities so we don't know if it was finite x ? or infinite x ? multiplier
Then we also don't know how far the SP^2 range is
Ig i'll edit the OP ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back