• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite strength saitama!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly causality manipulation got rejected in another thread even though I agree with it :(
I already said because if he would be part, Garou can control the forces of the universe, and Saitama does it much better than Garou (in fact Saitama managed to travel through time by controlling those same forces)

well given what we know about saitama's AD, it's mathematically impossible for him to have achieved high 3-A at any point, otherwise we'd have to scale crablante to high 3-A too for the math to check out
I don't think fiction follow math.

well given what we know about saitama's AD, it's mathematically impossible for him to have achieved high 3-A at any point, otherwise we'd have to scale crablante to high 3-A too for the math to check out
fiction is fiction, simon has like infinite evolution times 1920

yes:
The many-worlds interpretation implies that there are most likely an uncountably infinite number of universes.It is one of many multiverse hypotheses in physics and philosophy. MWI views time as a many-branched tree, wherein every possible quantum outcome is realised. This is intended to resolve the measurement problem and thus some paradoxes of quantum theory, such as the EPR parado and Schrödinger's cat,since every possible outcome of a quantum event exists in its own universe.
This also proves that the theory of MWI exists in the verse, we just need a statement approving that it also functions in the verse (tho it most probably does as we have seen it by feat and genos explanation too supports it, also the author won't just bring a whole paragraph explaining MWI when it doesn't even applies in the verse) and if the verse functions with MWI then it would already be multi+ right?

This also proves that the theory of MWI exists in the verse, we just need a statement approving that it also functions in the verse (tho it most probably does as we have seen it by feat and genos explanation too supports it, also the author won't just bring a whole paragraph explaining MWI when it doesn't even applies in the verse) and if the verse functions with MWI then it would already be multi+ right?
Multi+? Why

I don't think fiction follow math.
peep the graph
I said before that it doesn't prove anything, but it actually does since, if saitama broke his limiter and just used AD to get stronger from there, then it's completely 100% fully entirely impossible for him to have gotten high 3-A through AD

yeah,considering that there is dimensions(pocket dimensions)that exist in costums,and there is dimensions that have a different time flow(gods dimensions and blast dimensions)

peep the graph
I said before that it doesn't prove anything, but it actually does since, if saitama broke his limiter and just used AD to get stronger from there, then it's completely 100% fully entirely impossible for him to have gotten high 3-A through AD
fiction likes to break logic,also,the graph does not explain any shit about the numbers,only show the growth,but not the numbers or a point of reference.

peep the graph
Graph is just representation, and not for math. it just shows that Saitama surpass Garou infinitely.

The source is solid and legit. Don't think we need to go investigate for it.

You sure about space-time? I see universes (3D), not 4D.
Hmm why do you think they are 3D and not 4D? The many-worlds interpretation implies that there are most likely an uncountably infinite number of universes
Aik It's also considered as type III multiverse

Hmm why do you think they are 3D and not 4D? The many-worlds interpretation implies that there are most likely an uncountably infinite number of universes
Aik It's also considered as type III multiverse
If it is not stated, then probably 3D universes. Which is still high 3-A.

Also from where did you get uncountable infinite? Did not find anywhere in your source, seems your assumption

Also from where did you get uncountable infinite? Did not find anywhere in your source, seems your assumption
genos was talking about the many world interpretation(at least a reference),and in that theory,there is a uncountable infinite number of universes.

bro,almost no one in fiction will say that a parallel universe with a different time and space is still a universe in the universe
It should, otherwise it is considered as 3D universe.
genos was talking about the many world interpretation(at least a reference),and in that theory,there is a uncountable infinite number of universes.
No. I am still waiting from where did you get uncountable infinite lol? It says countless.

The uncounted infinite universes is a part MWI type multiverse, even though genos explains MWI theory he mentions them as "countless" and not "uncountable infinite" but if the verse functions with mwi then it should give it uncountable infinite universes

bro,almost no one in fiction will say that a parallel universe with a different time and space is still a universe in the universe
Agreed ong

Doesn’t matter if it’s fiction, the exponential AD is an in-universe fictional mechanic to begin with, and using that mechanic it’d be impossible for Saitama to be high 3-A to begin with, since that’s the only thing his amp comes from anyways, it was the AD

The uncounted infinite universes is a part MWI type multiverse, even though genos explains MWI theory he mentions them as "countless" and not "uncountable infinite" but if the verse functions with mwi then it should give it uncountable infinite universes
And it still says countless. Also, in your source nothing refers to uncountable, infinite universes. Heck, I am still waiting for you to mark or quote it.

Also apparently in the 2nd text thing that goes through Saitama’s ear, genos doubts that the relativity physics can be applied
so rip the old high 3-A crt

And it still says countless. Also, in your source nothing refers to uncountable, infinite universes. Heck, I am still waiting for you to mark or quote it.
This is MWI theory which have uncountable infinite universes

and genos' is explaining MWI there, tho he certainly says countless instead of uncountable but even after that it's still mwi and that wouldn't change that mwi have uncountable infinite universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back