• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite strength saitama!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, saitama is validated already transcended the limitter law itself applied by GOD on the OPM Verse, and he can expand exponentially with Garou to potentially reach infinity.

shouldn't saitama get causality manipulation on his page? But it still got rejected
Tho I think he should also get acausality type 1 as he was (future self) still unaffected by the whole change in timeline
that was i explain,The best thing would be to try it again, and explain that, for time travel to be achieved, something had to be manipulated, in fact, the cosmic garou techniques are based on manipulating the forces of the universe
Although of course, I don't know how that would actually work, it sounds more like a paradoxical existence, due to the fact that, normally, if you meet your version of the past, you disappear, but Saitama didn't do that to him.

shouldn't saitama get causality manipulation on his page? But it still got rejected
Tho I think he should also get acausality type 1 as he was (future self) still unaffected by the whole change in timeline
I couldn't thinking it that in the "Causality Manipulation" was rejected section. meanwhile, in the Acausality 1 section I was neutral. However, in my opinion, it doesn't meet the criteria for acausality 1, because Saitama is still bound by paradox, this actually proves that Saitama didn't get Acausality 1 because he was one with his body at that time.

I couldn't thinking it that in the "Causality Manipulation" was rejected section. meanwhile, in the Acausality 1 section I was neutral. However, in my opinion, it doesn't meet the criteria for acausality 1, because Saitama is still bound by paradox, this actually proves that Saitama didn't get Acausality 1 because he was one with his body at that time.

I don't think it will work, if it was limited by the paradoxes, saitama should disappear, not merge.

that was i explain,The best thing would be to try it again, and explain that, for time travel to be achieved, something had to be manipulated, in fact, the cosmic garou techniques are based on manipulating the forces of the universe
I doubt, it was manipulating anti-matters or smth in your body if I am not mistaken.

I actually did so, my points were solid and consistent with the story (they were similar to your points, they were also not able to debunk them and their arguments was based on baseless things as "it's just a hypothesis" "that's just a fancy way of saying time travel" etc.) but ig it was difference in number of supporters and disagreers that it got rejected.

I don't know how that would actually work, it sounds more like a paradoxical existence, due to the fact that, normally, if you meet your version of the past, you disappear, but Saitama didn't do that to him.
"Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes" - acausality type 1
Saitama was literally unaffected by the whole change in timeline, he should had disappeared because of the change in past that version of saitama shouldn't even exist but he didn't and just merged with his other self
So that should give him acausality type 1 tho you got a point too, it can give him both but he certainly have none in his profile

I doubt, it was manipulating anti-matters or smth in your body if I am not mistaken.
this?
That was through the fact that the anti-particles went back in time and the particles went forward, when both managed to be in sync imitating their movements, Saitama managed to travel in time.
it wasn't even with movement, it was manipulating something else.

this?
That was through the fact that the anti-particles went back in time and the particles went forward, when both managed to be in sync imitating their movements, Saitama managed to travel in time.
it wasn't even with movement, it was manipulating something else.
It was due to subatomic manipulation + matter manipulation.

then, make a CTR,like you do this CTR
Yea ig I would make a CRT on acausality type 1 saitama, could even include causality manipulation unless I don't get circular reasoning again,
Some other abilities if I can find any. 😮‍💨

The acausality would be limited type 1 anyways since the paradox is quickly erased when he disappears by touching his past self
Wym? He do not "disappears" when he "touches" his past self

Both of them get attracted to each other like a magnet and then merge/fuse with themselves, there's no disappearing in there

It should not be limited imo

yes,they can manipulated the forces of the universe,the narrator stated that cosmic garou can manipulated the forces of the universe.
Wasn't it like "garou has gained knowledge of all the forces and energy of the universe" and can imitate them? Ig it's indirectly saying he can manipulate them like he just spawns a GRB but please give link if there's any direct statement...

Wasn't it like "garou has gained knowledge of all the forces and energy of the universe" and can imitate them? Ig it's indirectly saying he can manipulate them like he just spawns a GRB but please give link if there's any direct statement...
water stream rock smashing fist takes knowledge of energy,garou has the knowledge of all the energy of the universe and is the behavier of its forces.
It is curious that they specifically say that the WSRSF is capable of using the knowledge of energy, and cosmic garou has the knowledge of the energy of the entire universe.
meaning that in some wat,having knowledge of the energy of the entire universe is equal to being able to have control over it.
blast also stated that garou has the power to control the reality of the cosmos(universe)

water stream rock smashing fist takes knowledge of energy,garou has the knowledge of all the energy of the universe and is the behavier of its forces.
It is curious that they specifically say that the WSRSF is capable of using the knowledge of energy, and cosmic garou has the knowledge of the energy of the entire universe.
meaning that in some wat,having knowledge of the energy of the entire universe is equal to being able to have control over it.
blast also stated that garou has the power to control the reality of the cosmos(universe)
Hmm agreed
aik the statement of blast saying that him & garou have the power to control the reality of the universe is already listed as "reality manipulation" in garou's page

And where would we scale garou's intelligence as he technically have the knowledge of everything in the universe?

Hmm agreed
aik the statement of blast saying that him & garou have the power to control the reality of the universe is already listed as "reality manipulation" in garou's page

And where would we scale garou's intelligence as he technically have the knowledge of everything in the universe?
they put an extraordinary genius,

although maybe it should be nigh-omniscience, but this wiki works as it wants so it doesn't matter

yes,they can manipulated the forces of the universe,the narrator stated that cosmic garou can manipulated the forces of the universe.
No again. You are using two separate panels and connect each other. Have fun doing a CRT based on it, pretty much rejected.

There is no direct statement, dude is creating assumptions

There is no direct statement, dude is creating assumptions
Ig it can be used with a "possibly/likely" tag cause he was said to "have gained the knowledge of the flow of all energy and forces of all the universe" and can imitate anything, Like all his feats shows that he just need to have knowledge of something to copy/manipulate/imitate it so ig saying it like "he can possibly/likely manipulate all energy/forces of the universe" would be fine

Your assumption. It's been clearly clarified how it works. Nowhere it says he needs all force of the universe.
I am not assuming anything, I said that cosmic garou can control all the forces of the universe, considering what is said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back