• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Teen Angel

As I just said, the sun was not remotely near the earth at that time, it was still a considerable distance away.

We can see the sun in the sky and it is still remarkably far away not just that, it is called the sun not, a star. Also, it states that getting any higher would burn you to a crisp which indicates that it did infact get closer but once again, not on the earth
Sonic Forces Sun
The Su

hasn't anyone noticed that it looks similar to the one frieza used to destroy planet vegeta?

it also reminds me of that 'thing' beerus was pushing towards goku in BOG ARC

Yeah, except Frieza's supernova isn't legit either because it's not made of hydrogen and stuff. They specifically state that it is comprised of Ki.

The Everlasting said:
Infinite, honestly, is completely featless (Minus scaling). He stomps Sonic at the beginning of the game, but eventually Sonic (Base form, mind you) defeats him almost single-handedly.
If you have played the game (trust me I have), Sonic stats he gets stronger every second. I'm not going to follow it word for word, but if it is true, that should put Infinite on par, maybe superior to Sonic and his friends. And hear this. At the final boss fight with Infinite, Sonic had the OC with him to HELP him beat Infinite. So it should stat that Infinite grows stronger to and modern Sonic couldn't beat him alone.

Minecraftlover67 said:
The Everlasting said:
Infinite, honestly, is completely featless (Minus scaling). He stomps Sonic at the beginning of the game, but eventually Sonic (Base form, mind you) defeats him almost single-handedly.
If you have played the game (trust me I have), Sonic stats he gets stronger every second. I'm not going to follow it word for word, but if it is true, that should put Infinite on par, maybe superior to Sonic and his friends. And hear this. At the final boss fight with Infinite, Sonic had the OC with him to HELP him beat Infinite. So it should stat that Infinite grows stronger to and modern Sonic couldn't beat him alone.
by my calculations they have evergrowing power.

chaos was revealed for no reason in forces....

unless....

there will be a dlc of him.....

he's in his final form....

and sonic is there.......

and then he is actually important to the story which i've always wanted since i saw the villans trailer.

mysteries....

but im 100% sure there will be a chaos dlc, no question about it since it would make no sense for him to even be in the game.

"Episode Chaos"

What if it lasts as long as Episode Shadow but they charge the same price as COD DLC?

@Ever that DLC better be 1.5x times bigger than the actual game then. (Although I doubt it)

The Everlasting said:
@SD
To be fair, the DLC is intentionally overpriced as a joke.
There was an iPhone app that literally did nothing that costed $999, and people bought it, presumably just to show off that they have the wealth to do so.

The beginning of the fall of EA (I mean its already been shady but this is going way past that), the (semi-) revivial of Sonic, Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time all over again...

What even is 2017?

btw has anyone seen the japanese english translations of sonic forces?

apparently sonic calls infinite a prick lol.

not suprised if he did since he and eggman said "shit" in sonic x in the japanese as well.

@Teen Angel

The only reason I displayed that other picture was to debunk what you just said, the sun itself wasn't on the earth. That was it's powerful light from it coming closer which was able to go through the clouds. The in-game scenario debunks you, period

Yeah, sure.

Keep telling yourself that. Nevermind the fact that literally everyone else thinks the same as me.

Btw, you REALLY told me.

Also, on the topic of Super Sonic not being in the actual story and only appears as shitty dlc...

Has anyone also noticed how no one else besides Sonic has even taken a Super Form since Sonic 06?

Absolutely no hint of Super Shadow, Super Silver, or Super Knuckles anywhere.

super tails and super knuckles are probably not canon to the 3-D sonic games.

except for heroes where it seemed that super sonic powered em up.

Back