• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Hyper Forms are not listed in the profiles because they are bonus non-canon content, Word of God dismissed their existance which appeared in only one game and never after.

The final battle could have been an illusion of the Phantom Ruby, Sonic could have been transported without realizing.

Yes, but the Hyper Forms are vaguely canon and appeared only in one game and era, it's why Sera did not wanted to include them.

sega want's sonic, shadow and silver to be the only ones who can access the chaos force.

knuckles being able to do the same thing would be cool since he's the guardian of the master emerald and can use it to overpower the chaos emeralds.

btw the final boss in 06 is infinitely better than the one in forces, i don't give a shit to what others have to say.

Oh hey, Dark. Quick Question.

Did the in-game scenario de-bunk my reasoning for the star feat like The Immortal Shadow said?

Sorry. Debunk?

@SSGgoku

Sadly, the Chaos Force is PGW-Archie only. The comics and games can't use it anymore cause it was an element introduced by the man himself Ken Penders.

IMG 0831

That illusion of the sun is small-multi-continental sized, which was warped away by a prototype.

TeenAngel101 said:
@SSGgoku
Sadly, the Chaos Force is PGW-Archie only. The comics and games can't use it anymore cause it was an element introduced by the man himself Ken Penders.

IMG 0831
but what about this?

remember that fight with knuckles in sonic 3?

there was some sort of prophecy drawing thing of super sonic.

implying sonic has a connection with legend.

sonic is ledgendary confirmed :^)

Dark649 said:
That illusion of the sun is small-multi-continental sized, which was warped away by a prototype.
Without scaling, statements or anything to go off of, we cannot just assume values for its parameters.

Just when John Carpenter comes out as a Sonic fan, we get this *****. He spoke wonders of Unleashed by the way, I whole heartedly agree, should replay to wash my hands from this Forces crud.

Clyde McReady said:
Just when John Carpenter comes out as a Sonic fan, we get this *****. He spoke wonders of Unleashed by the way, I whole heartedly agree, should replay to wash my hands from this Forces crud.
John Carpenter would probably make a half decent Sonic story honestly. Or At least we'd get some killer tunes.

Guys, remember to not try and start problems with other communities. As far as I remember, character-stats is mostly a fanon wiki anyway, which explains the "/metal_mario" in the url.

Darkanine said:
Guys, remember to not try and start problems with other communities. As far as I remember, character-stats is mostly a fanon wiki anyway, which explains the "/metal_mario" in the url.
Wait it's a fanon website? Sorry I had no clue, but when I saw That I was just blown back.

did you know that if sonic games weren't always a reboot, then sonic wouldn't have any incon-*******-cistencies at all (unless the shitty writers **** things up).

I like how Infinite has possession of the Phantom Ruby for months on end and at best only ever becomes capable of performing a slow attack that could have killed a bunch of base Sonic-level characters, but said attack also means he needs to recharge.

Meanwhile, some no-name Eggrobo gets touched by the Ruby's power, learns how to use it, and then later adapts his own body to be able to harness so much of its power, he can straight up negate Super Sonic's invulnerability. This happens over the course of like several days, at most.

With all the baddies they've whored out the Super Sonic form against, I'm surprsied they haven't done it on the guy who they want to hype as the most powerful, badass heavy hitter villain ever.

It's like if Goku could defeat Jiren without going Blue or UI yet they still hype him up like they've been doing.

I like Infinite's character, but it's very hard to take him seriously (especially as seriously as Sega wants us to) knowing how many other Sonic villians could just easily hand his ass to him.

Probably sounds stupid, but I would've liked the scene where Infinite stomps Sonic to have Sonic replaced with Super Sonic, and then the Phantom Ruby or some other type of BS powerup lets Sonic beat him. Or maybe one Super form can't beat him but 3 can, which makes Classic Sonic and the avatar a lot more relevant.

I don't think Sega wants us to take Infinite seriously, to be fair. The whole plot of Sonic Forces reads like a Sonic Fanfic, honestly... And I kinda feel that that's intentional?

I mean, this is the game where you literally make your Sonic OC.

Even if Sonic's given up on us taking its writing seriously, I think Infinite is clearly meant to be hyped or at the very least viewed as a heavy hitter in the series, which he isn't at all.

Ryukama said:
Even if Sonic's given up on us taking its writing seriously, I think Infinite is clearly meant to be hyped or at the very least viewed as a heavy hitter in the series, which he isn't at all.
Yeah, that I agree.

But like, Infinite's dialogue and Theme Song is playable of a serious in-universe, but I don't think the player is supposed to feel that.

I mean he made copy's of 4 powerful characters at the same time that was stated they had the same abilities as the originals like 0 chaos if he has the same power then if that copy got the emeralds would it become chaos 1-6?

There still supposed to be DLC maybe we will get more story stuff like the episode of shadow? If we're really lucky it will be free like episode of shadow

https://twitter.com/edmendozaart/status/931764278230732800

Back