• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dark649 said:
Sonic R songs are good, they were just out of place.
Agreed. Just like Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku is a good song but not very fitting for Dragon Ball.

I don't know about you guys, but I found out about Sonic Rs soundtrack through all the early creepypastas, so now I mentally associate those songs with those cringey Tails Doll stuff.

Dark649 said:
Sonic R songs are good, they were just out of place.
Sonic R songs are what make the game go from like a 5/10 to a 11/10 for me. The style and feel good meme music elevates the game with style.

TeenAngel101 said:
I've barely even heard of Sonic R.

Probably for good reason.
E╠¬═ì═ç═ç╠ñ═Ö╠£v╠Â╠«╠░e═ë═ô╠▒═ô╠«╠Ör═ÿ╠ú╠®╠á╠ÿ╠£═Äy╠ù╠ù╠û╠ÿ═ô╠û═ëb═Å╠ù╠Øo═ÿ═Ö═ë╠ÿ═Ü╠Ñ╠ª═ôd═Ö╠Ö╠Ñ╠£╠║y╠º═ê═Ü╠»'╠«s ═û╠á╠á╠á╠ª═ëS╠¼u╠ÿ╠ªp╠©═Ä╠»e╠Ø╠ùr═Å╠«═û╠½╠®═Ä ╠ºS╠┤═ê╠¬╠ÿo═£ni═ëc╠À╠®╠¬╠╣╠╝╠û╠® ╠À═Ä╠ÿ╠£╠»R╠À═Ü═Ö╠ÿ╠║╠║═ëa╠½═ò═Ä═Üc╠Â╠▒╠╗═ö╠▒═Ä═ì╠╝i╠øn═Ç═ò╠Ñg═Ä╠▓╠»═ò╠£

It's not terribly good, but it's not terribly terrible either. Just kind of okay. If it wasn't for the weird soundtrack or wealth of creepypastas, it would probably be forgotten

Also, regarding Forces. They just released the DLC for the Super Forms. Notice how Sonic Team apparently hates using the Super Form for final bosses anymore, and only includes it as shitty DLC, like in Lost World.

But...there is ONE thing about this DLC...that ticks me off.

Watch this video, fast forward to 5:58-ish, and listen closely:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qN1wtJzBJ1k

The drowning music starts to play.

SUPER SONIC CAN DROWN IN THIS GAME.

TeenAngel101 said:
Also, regarding Forces. They just released the DLC for the Super Forms. Notice how Sonic Team apparently hates using the Super Form for final bosses anymore, and only includes it as shitty DLC, like in Lost World.
But...there is ONE thing about this DLC...that ticks me off.

Watch this video, fast forward to 5:58-ish, and listen closely:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qN1wtJzBJ1k

The drowning music starts to play.

SUPER SONIC CAN DROWN IN THIS GAME.
in sonic 4 he can breathe underwater as super sonic. sega just need to fix their shit

ÔÖ½ Everybody was super sonic drowning ÔÖ½

Apparently Super Sonic could drown in Sonic 3.

I was also thinking that, to add it their Key.

But no, looks like it's just the Sonics.

Really disappointing me on the OC customization Sega. How am I supposed to re-enact my fanfic now?

guess the OC isn't one of the few elite who can access the Chaos force to gain a super state.

they could of given the OC unlimited Color powers like super sonic has unlimited boost

Isn't it weird that the game built for the weirdest thing about the sonic fanbase is somehow more disappointing than Sonic Chronicles?

TeenAngel101 said:
Really disappointing me on the OC customization Sega. How am I supposed to re-enact my fanfic now?
I'm a little sad I can't make my childhood OC, Dark the Demon in the game.

also why the fudge is sega treating super sonic as just a game mechanic now? are the this lazy?

if they could use it as an important feature in mania (which is linked to forces) then why the hell couldn't they use it in forces?

When some modders and fan game creators make a better final boss than Sonic Team.

10/10 Would boost off cliff again.

yes except we put in modern super sonic instead of classic super sonic, and it should be a fun fight which lets you use chaos powers, dodge fast projectiles, deflect giant balls of energy back at infinite and the final attack should be the super sonic(move) against infinite all in destroyed time and space with only the two of them there. a normal super sonic battle

SSGgoku123456 said:
also why the fudge is sega treating super sonic as just a game mechanic now? are the this lazy?
if they could use it as an important feature in mania (which is linked to forces) then why the hell couldn't they use it in forces?
I think they're just exhausted from Sonic. Some people (including myself) believe there should be some newcomers that can throw in some new ideas to make Modern Sonic intersting rather than a joke.

Here's the deal though.... 2/3rd's of the game were designed by new people. Only one level designer and artist was actually from the Colors days.

This was the newcomers.

Shadow is very op, clear both him and sonic are above the whole gang. Kinda like how he's almost as evil as King shadow : O

Back