• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Ever Jordin Sparks (Yeah I know spelt slighly differently but still pretty much the same name)

I wonder if Matpat will make another Sonic video now strike while the iron is hot know what I'm saying

You know Joker's quote about how it only took one bad day to reduce The sanest man to lunacy? Well in Infinite's case one bad insult is much more fitting

Ryukama said:
To be fair, Batman just needs to ******* kill Joker already. I get that it's beyond stupid to permanently axe the most popular and beloved villain in comics from a business standpoint. But Batman's moral reasons for not killing him in the stories are nonsense.

Batman doesn't need to kill the Joker, the state does. I want to see a storyline where Joker is on Death Row because he did a crime outside of Gotham's jurisdiction.

Though I really do wanna see them make Shadow 2. To see what new atrocities they can create. Maybe Shadow can say **** and smash humans into a puddle of blood with a punch.

And one of the endings can have Shadow killing everyone and gunning down Sonic with a machine gun.

I mean tbf Post Genesis Archie brought them back to but Ian Flynn is an actual competent writer so it worked there

Nah, I think they'll get the red aliens or the yellow aliens.

Nah, they just call them aliens. And they're not like the BLACK aliens. They're super cool and on our side.

EDIT: Oh wait, red and yellow, I see what you did there.

Firestorm808 said:
Batman doesn't need to kill the Joker, the state does. I want to see a storyline where Joker is on Death Row because he did a crime outside of Gotham's jurisdiction.
Anyone should just kill Joker tbh. Flash didn't have a problem speed stealing one of his villians and making them immobile forever. Why can't he just do that to him?

I'd like to see a storyline where some superhero that doesn't give a shit kills all the Gotham bad guys and Batman gets super butthurt about it because he now lost his hobby lol

You know that Batman vs Superman video where he said Supes could just line up all of Batman's villains and just snap all there necks in a row? Basically that lol

Flash didn't have a problem speed stealing one of his villians and making them immobile forever. Why can't he just do that to him?

Isn't there a comic where a guy killed Barry Allen, so Wally West speed-stole from the killer, making him immobile, but also messed with his perception speed, making every second feel like a year, and then forced him to stand in-front of a Barry Allen Statue for eternity?

Back