• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^ Personally, after watching an entire playthrough of Sonic Forces, I give it a 6-7 out of 10. It's not bad, but it is kinda bland.

Darkanine said:
Isn't there a comic where a guy killed Barry Allen, so Wally West speed-stole from the killer, making him immobile, but also messed with his perception speed, making every second feel like a year, and then forced him to stand in-front of a Barry Allen Statue for eternity?
Exactly. I know the business reason, but what in story reason is there for him to not do this to Joker? Joker is more than deserving of it, doing so would save countless lives, and does Wally not think Joker would've happily killed Barry if able to? If he has no morals against doing this to that villian, why on Earth would he for Joker?

@PostmodernD

If there is one positive thing to take away from this game, it is that there is a hat that says Gamer on it, that you can put on your Sonic, so that everyone knows he's a gamer.

IMG 817
That's probably the highlight of the game.

I have not heard many good things about the new sonic game, I like the derpy custume character you can make. As for batman he created a moral code for himself and won't cross it for any reason like any other hero. If marvel zombies sandman moment is anything to go by, perhaps the villains hold back from truely wanting to kill hero's as well. Tho thinking about what flash did in the comics, batman did trap a character in a time loop of being yelled at by his wife forever in jla.

Batman was totally gonna kill the Joker in Hush.

IMG 0818
IMG 0820
IMG 0821
But Jim Gordon being a ****** buzzkill told him that if he did this, he would lead the manhunt to bring him down. (Even though he was kicked off the force, so that's a lie)

Batman then asks him how many lives are we gonna let him destroy before they end it. To which Gordon replies:

IMG 0821

IMG 0822

I guess I could buy it on discount so I an make a Cold Steel Avatar. I bet I being super original and clever with that idea. Or I could make my grade school OC a reality...uh...maybe it's best if I leave at in the past where it belongs.

PostmodernD said:
I guess I could buy it on discount so I an make a Cold Steel Avatar. I bet I being super original and clever with that idea. Or I could make my grade school OC a reality...uh...maybe it's best if I leave at in the past where it belongs.
IMG 0823

God I love that thing. It would ruin my day if I found out it was a troll and not really an edgelord's OC.

Cold Steel vs Sonichu on the next Death Battle please.

TeenAngel101 said:
Batman was totally gonna kill the Joker in Hush.
IMG 0818
IMG 0820
IMG 0821
But Jim Gordon being a ****** buzzkill told him that if he did this, he would lead the manhunt to bring him down. (Even though he was kicked off the force, so that's a lie)

Batman then asks him how many lives are we gonna let him destroy before they end it. To which Gordon replies:

IMG 0821

IMG 0822

That is the dumbest excuse i have ever heard for not murdering the Joker. How does Batman killing the Joker make him bad as him? Joker's track record is in the ******* THOUSANDS, stopping a guy that Gotham refuses to kill is not being a murderer, it's being a effective vigilante. Besides, Batman's indirectly murdered people in Post-Crisis before.... so why can't he just trip the ****** down some stairs and just say.... OOPSY POOPSY.

In fact, why doesn't he just break the ******* spine, or turn him into a vegetable. You don't have to kill him, just make him a cripple so he can't hurt anyone.

At this point, they might as well make the Joker like a super elder god immortal, because the dudes untouchable.

How did this go from forces to batman and superman? And, Anyone plan on making infinite's page yet? :?

I find it strange that classic Sonic had to go Super is mania to fight a hard boiled heavy powered by the phantom ruby in an epic battle, but base modern just beat him with the cheesy power of friendship with someone he just met. TF?!?!

lol base and super modern sonic have been proven to be on a level beyond his past self since he's gotten stronger over the years, the final boss in generations was just fan service, realistically modern super sonic would of been fine on his own.

Kople700 said:
How did this go from forces to batman and superman? And, Anyone plan on making infinite's page yet? :?
I'm making Infinite's page. It should be up on the weekend.

SSGgoku123456 said:
basically imo:
classic super sonic: Large Planet level

Adventure super sonic: Multi Solar system level

Modern super sonic: Multi Universe level
No. I disagree with these since i know everything about Sonic.

@Dark. While I disagree with that scaling, just saying you disagree because you know "everything" about a series is not a good argument

@Js. No need to egg people on. If you disagree, just disagree. Don't insult them.

Well, first of all.

Said Large Planet is Large Planet for harnessing the Negative Energy of the Emeralds. Which is much weaker than the Positive Energy.

The Positive Energy of the Emeralds (AKA Super Sonic) ranges from at least Multi-Solar System due to being far superior to the Final Egg Buster, which was created specifically to attain the Emeralds, meaning their power far exceeds it.

The power of Super Sonic does not focus on actual destructive capacity, his power is more effective on beings that harness evil energy. Which is why he is Multi-Universe level, as this power is effective against beings up to, at least, Multi-Universe.

Not to mention the Large Planet levels that Super Sonic fought were completely one-sided in Sonic's favor, and The stood no chance against him.

What?

Dude, it was a joke. I know it was uncalled for, but he still wasn't serious and he apologised. Stop taking things too seriously. You are not gonna last long on the internet with behaviour like this.

There is literally no need to delete your comment, it was a joke.

Classic Super Sonic defeated Time Eater alongside Modern Super Sonic, the 2-C is reached by those that can receive the full positive energy of the emeralds, which can be reached by the motivations of others, the will of the users and the situation in general.

Darkanine i know that everything is an exaggeration, but i have high knowledge of the verse.

Dark Gaia was awakened by the negative energy power of the emeralds, which it's why Perfect Chaos and Iblis are scaled to his at least 5-A feat. The transformation allowed Perfect Dark Gaia to reach the regular 4-A level of the Empowered States.

Dark649 said:
Dark Gaia was awakened by the negative energy power of the emeralds, which it's why Perfect Chaos and Iblis are scaled to his at least 5-A feat. The transformation allowed Perfect Dark Gaia to reach the regular 4-A level of the Empowered States.
ah ok

TeenAngel101 said:
Also, I'm pretty sure Batman's life is already ruined.
And doesn't everyone in Gotham already think that Batman is a crazy lunatic? Like, how would he killing Joker make him somehow MORE of a monster in everyone's eyes? And Gordon and the police force have tried to manhunt Batman before and it didn't work.

And it still doesn't explain why he doesn't just let Jason Todd or some other vigilante kill Joker. I

Like, at least Superman has a reputation and a morality complex of going to far=******* the entire planet.

Back