• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you guys follow the Sonic twitter? Cause oh boy I'm looking forward to the next few days on it

Tbf even Sonic usually doesn't handle characters this bad compare Infinite to Emerl or Merlina and you will see a huge difference

What I really hate about Unleashed that you constantly backtrack between areas.

And somehow the final boss in the crappy PS2/Wii version is better than the 360/PS3 version.

The reason why people asks Sega for Adventure 3 is because the first the two ones were not only good in gameplay, but managed to tell two stories with meaning and solid depths, which was expanded in the Japonese Sonic X for Adventure and Adventure 2. In X the Heroes plot was skipped for the Metarex one because Heroes plot was very simple, but i liked it because you can play as other characters, which is not present anymore.

Note: In Adventure Tails stopped Eggman on his own, while the current one is too scared to fight.

Nazo would be so perfect, Infinite would drop dead at his presence.

Super Sonic would blow a hole through his head for being too boring.

Back