• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
who gives a crap about forces?

have you seen the way animation rewind treats the super states of sonic, shadow and silver?

according to him they are just planet++

SSGgoku123456 said:

have you seen the way animation rewind treats the super states of sonic, shadow and silver?

I think we can all agree vsdebaters like DB and AR are extremely inaccurate. They also make feats seem more impressive than they actually are.

Example:

Smashing Pillar > Supernova

Js250476 said:
Really thought he said they were multi Solar System level cause of Solaris
thats just downplay or just bad research coming from him.

even if he downplayed solaris to universe level (in the dbz crossover fights) that would still put the super hedgehogs on the same level since they beat him alone in seperate timelines.

the other ytuber who was in the the saiyans vs the hedgehogs video is also stupid.

also where the hell do people get this 1000% increase from? it's just BS

TeenAngel101 said:
SSGgoku123456 said:

I think we can all agree vsdebaters like DB and AR are extremely inaccurate. They also make feats seem more impressive than they actually are.

Example:

Smashing Pillar > Supernova
funny thing is ppl actually believe it.

im suprised no one has even unlocked super sonic and possibly super shadow yet.

either it's unlockable or it's downloadable (i can't remember).

Well,Mania was pretty much everything I was expecting/hoping for,I think I can play Forces without complaining too much.

sonic forces confirmed classic sonic will be in future modern sonic games as sonic stated "im sure we'll run into him again" which is cool i guess.

but too bad they didn't bring back the light speed dash.

Dark649 said:
The reason why people asks Sega for Adventure 3 is because the first the two ones were not only good in gameplay, but managed to tell two stories with meaning and solid depths.
I can think of a couple of sonic fans that would argue that the stories for both games aren't as great as fans claim them to be.

https://twitter.com/SkippyTheRobot/status/927651371876278272

I think the worst part about the story is that they reveal how Shadow is the whole reason behind Infinite in his DLC, but then he absolutely nothing to do with him in the Main Game.

Also, what's even the point of keeping us from seeing Infinite's face at this point? There's no twist with it since he's an entirely new character, but for some reason his Episode Shadow model doesn't even have a face.

I just read it. But...what?

http://***************.to/Comic/Sonic-Forces-Moment-of-Truth/Issue-4?id=124766

I thought he was just a random mercenary that Eggman hired to protect his base. And now the book is saying he was helping Eggman for free the whole time?

The Everlasting said:
People tried that. His model literally has no face.
Well at least in the comic we see his face, which they were lazy to put in the model.

Also, here's a fun game. Type in (your first name) the Hedgehog and post the first image that shows up.

Here's Erik the Hedgehog for me:

IMG 0807
I feel so proud.

Tell me what you all think about this . So I was thinking maybe they could have had it to were in the end you fight infinite as super sonic but seeing how infinite has the phantom Ruby maybe they could have it to were the phantom Ruby is stronger then the chaos emeralds and maybe they could have used the super Emeralds to go hyper sonic and made him canon.

I heard some were that a character was suppose to die or something. Made the could have had infinite kill one of sonic close friends like tails, knuckles or the oc , don't worry in the end they get Resurrected, and by seeing his friends killed in front of him he go super sonic but instead of using the good side of the chaos emeralds he becomes filled with rage and hate and turns into dark sonic or maybe fleetway sonic.

Back