• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

InFAMOUS discussion thread.

Will this effect his match against King Piccolo? Piccolo is only 97 megatons while going all out...

Also, little thing that I noticed, but I'd there a way to calc the luminosity from the RFI? Iirc it did light up a portion of the earth

Just generally using luminosity calcs gets inflated results

either that or results would get depressing fast

Well I mean Madara's world lighting feat got like High 6A to Low 6B, so I guess I can see you're point.

Though I'm fairly sure the RFI only lit a portion of the earth, so I'm completely unsure how it'd work out

Eh I dunno

Either way I wouldn't be comfortable upgrading based on it

Oh yeah speaking of

For some reason Teen proceeded to add more fluff to Cole's AP that no one really needs

That makes zero sense.....

You need PROOF of it, you can't just say "This is okay because they did it"

And you asked no one for permission, this got you banned for crying out loud

God of War has actual feats and statements with brutalizing consistency and a respect to the original mythos where most of the wonder was in the power of these mighty warriors

inFAMOUS has a story about an electric man that doesn't care about such statements, opting to rather provide a story and gameplay.

By comparing these two verses, I feel you greatly miss the point and entertainment value of both

Dude.

You got banned for editing profiles without permission.

Don't keep doing it, regardless of what it is.

Alright guys let's calm it down

While I agree with DMUA that it could potentially lead to outliers/inflated results, I think it's still worth a try just to see what it gets. Then we can decide if it's wank or not

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Alright guys let's calm it down
While I agree with DMUA that it could potentially lead to outliers/inflated results, I think it's still worth a try just to see what it gets. Then we can decide if it's wank or not
inb4 7-B

Eh

Maybe I can try to tackle it when I get the chance

The verse is actually 11-A because Eugune can harm everyone in verse using the power of video games

Any recommendations for a Kessler match? I'll take anyone at this point.

Also, do you think there's enough justification for a Composite Cole profile, or nah?

Well I mean there are several different versions of him

Canon Cole (inFamous 1 + 2 + RFI) Villain Cole (inFamous 1) Anti-Hero Cole (inFamous 2 + Beast) Alternate Timeline (Kessler)

Really, the evil route for both games serve as an alternate reality of Cole, and then there's Kessler, the OG alternate timeline Cole.

Eh

Not the same as "Every Zelda game" or "Every form of Godzilla"

Hegao said:
is neon manipulation is neon in periodic chart or as neon light?
I always thought of it as a light-based power because during an evil karma mission an Akuran(Russian mafia gang members) states that they are under attack by a Conduit who controls "smoke, light and something else he cannot described". Basically, just names the powers in the order you get them in (Smoke, Neon and Video).

Most of the powers in Neon have a name related to light. The Ping power allows Fetch to see through walls and other obstacles, the improved version uses satellite dishes to improve its range most likely due to it being light related otherwise why not just use walls or another hard surface to bounce the Ping power off of?

But its like what PTSOXMONKEY99 said, the powers just follow what rules Sucker Punch put down. I can recall an interview with Nate Fox where he says that they are not following what the element can do IRL.

So, I've been thinking. If Cole and/or Delsin somehow made it into Smash Bros, what would their movesets be like? And if only one could make it in, which one is more likely too?

...is it bad that I honestly forgot that was a thing, cause now I feel dumb. Still, the question still stands for Delsin.

One thing that will always stick with me is that inFamous 2 was initially gonna have the evil ending be canon, and was gonna make an inFamous 3 based off of that, but changed it last second when they saw that most players choose the good ending.

Can you imagine how much different the series would've carried on had we gotten that?

Clearly we're living in the worst timeline

Well this is the same timeline with 4-A Kirito so that's expected

The idea I have for a sequel to Second Son (Second Age) would have Beast Cole travel back in time from a future where warring factions of Conduits destroy the world of the Evil Timeline, causing Cole to travel back in time and steer his past self towards activating the RFI instead. But then seven years later, after seeing the world once again being torn apart by warring factions (Celia's DUP and the government) he decides to take matters into his own hands and do what needs to be done to save the world. Which involves using Sasha's Tar to subjugate the world under a hive mind.

Then after that, InFAMOUS 3 could have a create-your-own Conduit set in the Evil Timeline as both a sequel to inFAMOUS 2's Evil Ending and a prequel to Second Son and Second Age, showcasing the events that destroyed that world and led to Beast Cole traveling back in time.

It's probably a stupid idea, but it would be better than nothing I think.

Back