• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incorrect Usage of Feats for Post-Crisis Flash (Barry Allen)

The profiles for the Flashes in general aren't the best but something I noticed specifically for the profile of Post-Crisis Barry Allen was the usage of Pre-Crisis feats mainly under his powers and abilities, so much so that it might as well be a Pre-Crisis profile. I've seen many discussions about why there isn't a Pre-Crisis Flash (Barry Allen) profile and there seem to be enough scans in the current Post-Crisis profile to rendition it into a Pre-Crisis profile and then create a separate one for Post-Crisis which in general shouldn't be too difficult due to the few appearances Barry has between COIE and Flashpoint. I'd be happy to edit this as I have some other Pre-Crisis feats that can be used to scale him and Post-Crisis shouldn't be too difficult to scale either.

Interesting. I'll bump this thread because unless it was fixed (which I doubt), this needs some attention.

Also, I think I might recognize you from Quora.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Interesting. I'll bump this thread because unless it was fixed (which I doubt), this needs some attention.
Also, I think I might recognize you from Quora.
Yes probably, I am Fahim Ali. What do you go by? I also have a YouTube channel by this name.

Back