• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incomplete Arceus revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the movie of arceus and the jewel of life

Incomplete arceus awakens from his little nap..

He released energy :

Zibti

That caused cross-universal space and time disortions to the point of making two separate universes (Dialga and Palkia's realm) collide with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEBgFZgD4h0 - 23:30

Having a hard time believing thats only low 2-C.

And Arceus is the god of the verse and created everything his profile lacks these abilities:

Soul manipulation,Spatial manipulation,Time manipulation,Mind manipulation via Psychic type,Hypnosis,Barrier creation,Life manipulation(Created creation trio).

Also some normal pokemon moves manipulate probability to a limited extent like Super luck or Lucky Chant for example.So Probability manipulation(Limited) should be fine.

Thoughts?

Nice find, Shanks. I don't know if its any higher, since i believe to upgrade would have to be far higher, but don't quote me.

The scale we use is still strange to me.

Hmm. If this true, this would make him just on the very low bounds of 2-C.

Well don't know about something like this but will appreciate what the the others say on this matter...

@Aparajita

Yeah the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is pretty big but i'd say in the least this would give him the "At least" and "likely higher" signs.

@CrossverseCrisis I'll link the mention of this in the movie in a it.

Yeah but the difference between Low and Normal 2-C is like one and two Universe IIRC. Here it affects 2 Universe just via waking up so...

Hmm. I am uncertain if making two universes collide with each other is enough to rate him as 2-C? It is not the same thing as affecting entire timelines or destroying several space-time continuums after all.

Maybe. I guess a bit of context wouldn't hurt, if we've any to work off of that wouldn't be derailing the topic.

If it is possible to calculate with finite numbers, it likely still ends up as a 3-dimensional 3-A level feat.

If it moved the entire continuums, then it is a 4-D feat. If it simply moved the physical matter within the universes, and is possible to calculate with finite numbers, then it is a 3-D feat.

All that I am saying is that calculations will not help us for this, and if it is a 4-D feat, then I am doubtful if moving two universal spacetime continuums is equivalent to destroying or creating them.

It seems doubtful, but maybe we can place Arceus at "At least Low 2-C"?

Okay, and the other two "Low 2-C" Pokemon should be upgraded as well?

I would appreciate if you can fix this Cross. I am very busy with the daily backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back