• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In Regards to Relativity

A lot of these requirements for "peak human" are rather arbitary. For example, outrunning a wild animal. The fastest land animal is the cheetah, which can run at 75 mph, which no human on earth can match. The slowest animal is... Let's just say it's a snail for simplicity's sake. Every human is faster than a snail.

Each category should be benchmarked by the top human in that feat. For example, a peak human in speed should be about as fast as Usain Bolt, who can run at 28 mph.

A peak human in strength should be about as strong as Eddie Hall, who can deadlift 1102 lbs

And etc... We have these concrete numbers to go off of so why not use them as opposed to arbitrary standards?

Convert 28 mph to m/s and look reeeeeeally closely at the top end of Peak Human in Speed. I'll wait.

Okay, so why aren't these listed on the Peak Human page as well?

No need to be so damn smug.

I don't see how that was smug but okay.

Still an interesting point, I'll follow and see where this goes

Because they are on the page where they are relevant. Peak Human just has examples. The actual stat pages, the ones that matter, maintain relevant info.

Back