• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In regards to my WIP Calc (Regarding Wonderful World)

(Finally, an update...)

Anyways, I'm trying to find a decent measure on the length of the Lightbeams Rosalice (Wonderful World)'s Seele Glanz' creates. This Wiki states that each Beam of Light has the exact time length; be it frame total, of time required for that. So after some hell trying to put this together, I decided I actually want an anonymous tip from you about those "Lightbeams". Since the Beams alone don't seem to end at the same framerate; & I've truly yet to find an accurate time progress, I'll leave you guys to decide my fate. I'll show you some pic from the calc I'm still WIP about as a result: either just count the beams, OR...

WW Calc 1 99 2-44-516
Just so you know, this is 60fps; & the first Spirit Orb has shined.

WW Calc 1 101 2-44-549
From Frame 3 of the first Lightbeam, something is jutting out of what was an Spirit Orb. That's the Lightbeam about to trigger.

WW Calc 1 121 2-44-883
However, as you see the other orbs shoot some kind of Lightbeam, the first is still present when it should've been gone several frames ago (60fps).

This is going t be a hard bargain at this point. & I still want to use this as a part of the Calc I plan to do. So, I'm leaving this to you: Since I clearly am required for the 4 Beams of Light (Soul Beams, but who cares?), should I simply give up on the matter? This could elicit at least Relativistic Speeds if successful enough. Or should keep researching to find an even ground for all 4 Beams?

Oh, & one last thing:

WW Test 5 3-51-683
(Proof that Thunder Spread IS Real Lightning? Just look at all those Electric Bolts on this frame alone in 60fps! Does this have a way to have a measurement of Electrical Power? & that's just one frame! How much electrical power is Thunder Spread emitting? I've no clue myself!)

That was legitimate evidence Thunder Spread IS Real Lightning. I guess I'll have to show the whole clip in 60fps to show what it is worth. For now, I just wonder:

1. If Picture 2 is part of the attack, should I also count that as part of the "Soulbeams"?

2. For Picture 3: there is a lot of leftover beam for "Soulbeam" 1. What to do about it?

3. Should I showcase a way to show the entire Thunder Spread Finish Skill in 60fps? Clearly that image proves it is Real Lightning, & can quantify as such; as w/ all of Duna (Wonderful World)'s Abilities.

4. I'm pretty confident these are beams of light still. Even if coming from something that has been Debunked as actual Star-Like Orbs (Which are Plasma, & these definitely aren't that.), & the Atom idea is also Debunked as the just become the Soul Orbs anyway. Since I still think it just might apply as real light, any ideas, please?

(sigh...)

Well, thanks again for reading. I dunno whether I wanted to post this for General Discussion, or Q&A, but since this has elements of both, I had to wing it, & choose Q&A. But thank you for your time.

Any constructive criticism is fine here. I just want some ideas for what to do... :/

BUMP!
I'm bumping this so somebody can care. But who to ask about this? & how can I prove each light beam has the same duration of time? I'd like some opinions on this; I'm definetely not letting that part die.

Back