• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ignore the other thread, the one was a mistake and actually didn't even go to the thread I asked it for. The questions are the same, quoted off of the lightning page;
The energy of electricity can directly be calculated if its current and electrical potential difference is known. If the current is a ampere and the electrical potential difference is v volt, then the power of the lightning is given as a*v J/s. Usually 1 second of this is addressed to the AP, unless the electrical flow couldn't be sustained for that long.
Is it possible to actually get the the values required to get energy (ampere and electric potential difference) without the need of a direct statement? I remember an ANCIENT CALC ABOUT LIGHTNING ENERGY, but that doesn't really help me. So... what do y'all have?

"

Back