• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Improving Jason Brody

These are all of the following changes I'm looking to make.

Tier: 8-C with explosive weapons

Attack Potency: Building Level (Has access to military grade C4, various grenade launchers, landmines, along with explosive arrows.

Speed: "Superhuman" (Outruns Vaas' small pirate force, including his vicious attack Dogs in the game's first mission. Can easily climb the game's 18 radio towers throughout Far Cry 3's two islands. Subsonic+ to Supersonic+ attack speed with most firearms.

Striking Strength: "Wall Level" (Some enemies in Far Cry 3 are wearing protective EOD suits, which are impervious to most firearms. Jason is able to penetrate these suits with his machete).

Durability: "Small Building Level" While attempting to escape from Vaas' execution sight, Jason survives a Helicopter's violent crash.

An explosion that sends the ship Jason on into a sinking state is only able to send Jason flying into a ceiling.
"6:15"

I'd also like to become a supporter for the Far Cry genre, as I'll eventually have more to add for Jason, as well as other Far Cry characters.

Back