• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Impostor (Among Us) vs Dart Monkey (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Impostor would not be able to shoot the Dart Monkey. As soon as it sees the Impostor taking out their gun, the Dart Monkey will try to avoid getting shot. The Impostor doesn't have any experience shooting at moving targets, presumably has a limited amount of ammo, and would likely have to deal with the Dart Monkey using the trees to make things even harder. The Dart Monkey on the other hand, shoots down moving targets for breakfast, has a seemingly unlimited amount of ammo, and will immediately lead with darts. Plus, the Impostor has baseline durability, meaning they probably can't too many hits.
I don't think we should assume that impostor has a limited amount of ammo. They are able to do the gun animation up to 9 times ingame without reloading which I think is already more bullets then that gun can hold (don't quote me on that). Pretty much everything else you said here is good tho. Although, base dart monkey can have consistent trouble shooting sufficiently fast targets from like max range. This shouldn't matter since they're not fighting from kilometers away

I mean unless it is a revolver, no, gun clips have way the **** more ammo than just 9

Also he can just reload during the meetings or just not have an animation for it.

There not being an animation for that is game's limitations i.e. game mechanics.

Might as well start arguing telekinesis for the characters as we usually don't have a visual for them typing or opening panels.

TL;DR if you're suggesting that the Impostor has an infinite bullets gun, that is extremely stupid.

not fighting from kilometers away is a good thing for dart monkey. They tend to whiff their shots from the far end of their range. If their opponent is relatively close, that doesn't really happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back