• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
This again? You're just repeating stuff from older CRTs. Nothing you showed is AE or concept manipulation
"This again" So this does not refute any of what I said, I also had a share in most of the previous CRTs, but I did not have enough experience at that time, now I gave everything with the explanations, if what I said is wrong, state why .

This again? You're just repeating stuff from older CRTs. Nothing you showed is AE or concept manipulation
this

you literally aren't allowed to make a thread that does the same arguments for the same things within 3 months of each other.
When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously. Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months), except in cases where a staff member has a good reason to do so (e.g. important unconsidered information, violation of site standards or flaws in a calculation).

this

you literally aren't allowed to make a thread that does the same arguments for the same things within 3 months of each other.

Crt has not been finalized yet, moreover, the same things are called the same arguments, I added new ones in the arguments I used, so it is not exactly the same 🙂

"Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months"

It is mentioned that this will happen if he is literally rejected. This crt didn't eat yed because the topic is still not closed and it mentions if you present the same arguments with the same evidence, I added new arguments, so what you said is invalid, moreover, it was not rejected, anyway, if you think it is wrong, write and let's discuss.

this

It is mentioned here that he was rejected and the topic was completely closed, but this crt's topic not closed, and he did not even open it himself, and he claims that he has new arguments. So this crt can open it

It is mentioned here that he was rejected and the topic was completely closed, but this crt's topic not closed, and he did not even open it himself, and he claims that he has new arguments. So this crt can open it
Yes, that's what I was talking about, I mean, normal literacy and understand what you read, I think someone can understand it...

What? There is already clear evidence of conceptual manipulation. time is an abstract concept in the regular show universe and controlling it must give conceptual manipulation.
Time is an abstract concept in every verse by default. We don't give concept destruction to everyone who can destroy time, so Anti-Pops shouldn't have it
"This again" So this does not refute any of what I said, I also had a share in most of the previous CRTs, but I did not have enough experience at that time, now I gave everything with the explanations, if what I said is wrong, state why .
No, you gave an even shorter explanation for father time's AE here

Time is an abstract concept in every verse by default. We don't give concept destruction to everyone who can destroy time, so Anti-Pops shouldn't have it
No, time is abstract, but it doesn't have to be a concept if it isn't explained in every verse, and it can't even be. If that were the case, we would have to take cm over the concept of golb chaos in adventure time, but that's not the case because it's not mentioned as a concept, we can't get it unless things that are abstract are mentioned as concepts. Anti pops, on the other hand, gets cm because it can destroy the concept, not only that, but pops have it in father time because they have time manipulation and they manipulate the concept. Just as magic in adventure time is a concept and magic users give cm

No, time is abstract, but it doesn't have to be a concept if it isn't explained in every verse, and it can't even be. If that were the case, we would have to take cm over the concept of golb chaos in adventure time, but that's not the case because it's not mentioned as a concept, we can't get it unless things that are abstract are mentioned as concepts
Something abstract is literally a concept. The Abstract Existence profile states this as well. The definition of "concept" is "abstract idea". Time is literally a concept irl, it shou

Anti pops, on the other hand, gets cm because it can destroy the concept
As mentioned before, this site doesn't give you conceptual manipulation for destroying time

but pops have it in father time because they have time manipulation and they manipulate the concept
What do you mean by pops have it in father time?
AT characters have concept manipulation for other reasons irrelevant to this CRT

Something abstract is literally a concept. The Abstract Existence profile states this as well. The definition of "concept" is "abstract idea". Time is literally a concept irl, it shou
Let's look at the Ae page.
Like the mentioned here, you can even be an abstract version of a thought, but that doesn't mean you're a concept. According to his logic, ghosts are a concept because they are abstract. If there is no word that mentions it as a concept, we do not take it as a concept directly, we only consider it as an abstract.
As mentioned before, this site doesn't give you conceptual manipulation for destroying time
In that case, time is not mentioned as a concept in verses, can you please give an example of verse, it can destroy plotonic places such as anti pops friend zone, moreover, even if it gives time, it is introduced as a concept, there is no reason why it should not be taken
What do you mean by pops have it in father time?
There is time manipulation in both of them, so they will get conceptual manipulation because time is a concept (In their own verses)
AT characters have concept manipulation for other reasons irrelevant to this CRT
In Adventure Time magic is a concept, so anyone who uses magic has conceptual manipulation. It has to be referred to as a concept, otherwise, as I said, golb, which is chaos itself and has the chaos hax, would get conceptual manipulation, but it doesn't, chaos is not a concept, simple as that (In their own verses)

And I want to underline what kind of logic this is, imagine a man is doing something and he is going to be rewarded for what he has done but he is not getting it because he has done it, I mean say this anywhere, can he take it seriously, as you say, if the abstract entity is referred to as a concept and the character does not get conceptual manipulation because he destroys it and manipulates it, then it is faulty. I don't think that's the case and in the regular show time is introduced as a concept, so there's no problem.
Like the mentioned here, you can even be an abstract version of a thought, but that doesn't mean you're a concept. According to his logic, ghosts are a concept because they are abstract. If there is no word that mentions it as a concept, we do not take it as a concept directly, we only consider it as an abstract.

There is a lot I disagree with here, but idk what are the things I already don't need to evaluate. Could you strike them like this?

There is a lot I disagree with here, but idk what are the things I already don't need to evaluate. Could you strike them like this?
Only attack potency, speed, lifting strength, abstract existence and conceptual manipulation are sufficient if you evaluate them .

Chi Manipulation (Can move on water) - This is not Chi Manipulation, but Free Movement.
Danmaku (Capable of multiple fire attacks) - Danmaku requires AT LEAST 20 to 24 projectiles in a short timeframe, Pops doesn't shoot that many.
BFR (Can be sent mordecai and rigby elsewhere) - This is teleportation, to be BFR, Pops needed to send Mordecai and Rigby somewhere they couldn't come back from.
Deconstruction (Shattered the planet) - This is an AP feat, not Desconstruction.
Transmutation (Turned a coin into gas) - Not gas, but liquid. It's still fine though.
Explosion Manipulation (Can Exploded lemons and bricks) - He's not exploding the lemons, but squeezing them. It's telekinesis, not explosion manipulation.
Multilocation (Can be in multiple places at the same time) - This seems to be Duplication, not multilocation.

I'm iffy on the AE and Concept manipulation as well.

Chi Manipulation (Can move on water) - This is not Chi Manipulation, but Free Movement.
Yes, I agree with that
Danmaku (Capable of multiple fire attacks) - Danmaku requires AT LEAST 20 to 24 projectiles in a short timeframe, Pops doesn't shoot that many.
In the video, he fired more than 25 shots

Deconstruction (Shattered the planet) - This is an AP feat, not Desconstruction
I agree with all of this
Transmutation (Turned a coin into gas) - Not gas, but liquid. It's still fine though.
That's what it said on the pops's profile, so that's how I entered it
Multilocation (Can be in multiple places at the same time) - This seems to be Duplication, not multilocation
There is no mention of duplication in the video
Anyway, other than that, do you agree

Last edited:
Not true.
"BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued. As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR. The specific methods of BFR may vary, and they may be as simple as teleporting an opponent somewhere far far away to abandoning them in another time, sending them to a parallel universe, or knocking them into space."

"As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions"

"As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time"

Pops just teleported them from one part of the park to another.

Only attack potency, speed, lifting strength, abstract existence and conceptual manipulation are sufficient if you evaluate them .
I will go over everything since so much is wrong.

The timeline as portrayed here is smaller on the outside next to the bigger content within, "encapsulating" that isn't Low 2-C.

The clip shown doesn't say that it erased those timelines.

I see that it moves from the future to the past, erasing parts of the timeline over time. So stat wise:
  • "At least" makes no sense.
  • It would be "Universe level+ over time" He's not doing it slowly out of a lack of trying, that's the best he can do.
  • There is a lot of nonsense to take into consideration for the feat. It was moving from the future to the past, having reached the 22nd century, but it was moving slowly and it would have needed to go from the end of time an infinite distance away. Either they did this in a finite amount of time or they the area where they are allows them to have been doing since an infinite amount of time in the past.
  • In terms of what it can do instantly, it would be "High Universe level" as it can erase sections of a timeline while being unable to erase all of the timeline in one go.
So I agree with "High Universe level normally, Universe level+ over time."

It wasn't consuming multiple timelines at once, it was a section of the same timeline being moved to form a messy, single thread/section of a timeline. While it could "move through the timeline," this is tricky as said before:
  • The timeline as portrayed here is smaller on the outside next to the bigger content within, so the Travel Speed of the "ship" / Timenado is Unknown.
  • The Attack Speed while erasing the timeline would be Infinite if those villains were to be doing this for a limited amount of time, which is unknown. They also have another Infinite speed feat since they had to erase a section of the timeline at the end of time, with space & time being ever-growing, stretching infinitely over time.
So I agree with "Unknown Travel Speed, Infinite Attack Speed by erasing sections of the timeline," with the doubtful Infinite speed feat being being portrayed as doubtful.

Durability: Universe level+

Erasing doesn't necessarily scale to durability. It would be Unknown.

Range: At least Universal+

By affecting the timeline of its series, yes. If it were to try the same elsewhere, not so much. So, literally: "High Universal normally, Universal+ over time by affecting the timeline of its series."

The feats part can be removed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classification: God of time

Is he tho? Is that stated by the show?

Should so? He seems to have very specific powers.

Nothing there implies that he is though.

It lives in its own time dimension outside the normal universe

If you add cool esoteric trivia like this as part of the justification of something, then the implication is that the reader needs to interpret it in such a way that it helps to justify what you're using it for. Is the dimension where he lives a dimension where only abstract beings can exist? No. So it doesn't matter.

has absolute control over time

Citation needed.

exists as long as time exists

If something can kill you by being broken or not existing anymore then sucks to be you, it doesn't mean you're 1 & the same as that thing, nor that you have some kind of Immortality based on it -- In fact I had that added to the page: "Simply having some weakness that will kill a character when exploited doesn't qualify if it doesn't grant a form of Immortality."

This is just the same as the last bit. The latter should have been removed to keep this one. It's just as wrong.

Immortality (Type 1 and 8; It is time itself. Exists as long as time exists, with erasure of time, it begins to disappear)

You know. Type 1 is fine tho.

That's his body tho. Not a physical avatar. It gets bad when he gets bad. He called out to Mordecai from those clocks from afar as far as we know, and he can move as all of them, so he has Multilocation.

>Clairvoyance (Can watch reality through the window of reality)

"Clairvoyance & Cosmic Awareness (From his own dimension, he knew who Mordecai was from the main universe; part of his life and how he killed Rigby when traveling through time. Although he did not know when he invaded its dimension. Made Mordecai view some parts of his life that he knew about)"

He didn't make a window there.

That's time, and he's correct. But this is Father Time. Also it's pretty bad to show a quote like that with no context, even disingenuous, it forces a reader to agree that "Time" refers to Father Time as they have no means to know that it's just time.

It is time itself.

See above. He isn't.

Reset the whole episodic event

Citation needed. And even then it sounds like Time Manip or Plot Manip, not a Low 2-C feat.

Immeasurable in physical form (Has absolute control over time.

See above.

Given his godlike status, comparable to Timenado

Well I see why you call him a god. Even then, even if he was a god and the Timenado was a god, that wouldn't make them comparable as the series doesn't imply so between gods. And he was helpless to stop the Timenado regardless of how its feat is over time.

He true nature is Omnipresent (It is time itself.)

See above.

Even if all of the above was true, this would need proof.

Durability: Universe level+ (He is time itself)

What happened to the "physical form", "true nature" narrative? Either way, see above.

It's Unknown.

Range: Universe level+

It's Unknown.

Intelligence: Likely Nigh-Omniscient (Has great knowledge of the Space-Time Continuum as he encompasses it. He knew that Mordecai killed Rigby despite that he wasn't looking)

See above, he doesn't encompass that. The scale of his knowledge over regular people is unknown, the way he behaves is Average at best.

Weaknesses: None notable

He couldn't even save himself from dying when able to send others back in time, when the battle happened in his dimension. Also, I think it's implied that he can't leave his dimension, as a possibility.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Transformation (He can transform into his titan form)

Use the link shown below for it.

Citation needed.

Teleportation ( Teleported to Mordecai and rigby's side.)

He moved fast tho.

>Acid Manipulation (Melted a door.)

No acid, no Acid Manip. He didn't even use heat, it seems, so Matter Manip.

Blasting sh*t until it blows up is no Deconstruction.

The timeline resets. Not the "univese and timelines."

He's not controlling the nothing, he reduces things to nothing. Not the same.

Being an embodiment of anything is meaningless. The second link has no audio and isn't in English, and even if you were to say the truth, none of that is AE. They're special beings, not Abstracts.

Age: Trillions of years (Every 14 billion years him and Pops have a fight, and for each fight Earl gets a new tattoo. Earl's entire body was shown to be completely covered with tattoos)

It needs to add how, after a reset, he comes back a baby and has as much of a life as Pops, does he not? That would mean that he doesn't have trillions of years, just the lifetimes of many adults put into 1.

Being an embodiment of anything is meaningless. The fact that they get revived by doing 1 specific action is "Limited Self-Resurrection (If once he and Pops end their battle in a draw and reset the universe, they both presumably die, and get reborn as babies in the new universe, involved to do the same as adults over and over unless they break the cycle)"

Anti-Pops revives as a baby or remains an adult? If not then this is not even Type 1.

mmortality Negation Types; 1, 7 and 8 (Can erase death. He can erase everything, including father time)

Did you see other profiles doing this and copied it without thinking of the substance for it? (Then again, so many get this wrong.) You can't "negate" type 1 Immortality by killing an immortal, anyone can do that. You can't "negate" type 7 Immortality by killing an undead, that just means that you overcame the factors that made it hard to kill...and Death got erased here. Father Time doesn't have type 8, see above, but even if he did Anti-Pops isn't negating that, he again overcomes it as a byproduct of his own actions.

And that's assuming that he died, because why would he in his own dimension. The timeline is reset, not destroyed, all of time from start to finish isn't gone, the present just gets reset to the start, it's unclear if this would kill Father Time because of his weakness of dying with the timeline destroyed.

See above.

There is a Platonic reality in the universe called the "friend zone".

That's not in the universe, that's space, and the realm on the other side of the glass is in another reality. That would be the case even if it wasn't a padody of the Phantom Zone. Also it's not even a platonic in that sense, the first definition of the word fits the context of the situation.

Time Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation Type 2; (Via timeline resetting)

This is not Conceptual Manip. Time manip and the feat is already above.

Say universe or timeline, nothing more.

Space-Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Conceptual Manipulation Type 2; (Unaffected by the attack that would erasure out the universe and timelines)

As before, show me that he isn't erased and recreated as a baby.

Void Manipulation (Can resist its own power)

Or more likely, he isn't trying to kill himself with them.

Please know the difference between Resistance to Pain Manip and having enough durability to take stuff.

It's just durability.

Every 14 billion years, he and Pops have a clash that destroys the universe, leaving it as a blank void of emptiness, and then creating a brand new one, with their battle being the true origin of the universe. Reset the entire timeline in the series finale.

Sources would be good.

The universe contains different spaces and times, such as the world without rules, a place without rules limiting it to space-time

That's a cave where anything can happen, not a world, let alone a different space and time. Even if it was later stated to be another world, it would be outside the universe, not inside it. Its side would need to be universal to matter on this topic, any random dimension isn't universe-sized, see the Universe page. And even then the space between such a dimension and the universe would need to be = to the space between 2 universes in a multiverse in all its complexity.

The profile should list his regular form as well.

>Immeasurable (Since he is the most powerful being introduced in the series with his brother pops, given his godlike status, comparable to Timenado and Father Time)

You sure like gods. They don't mean anything tho, you need to say meaningful things. See above, Father Time isn't that fast, the Timenado is a weapon they can't use, not a character.

Stamina: Infinite ( Pops's teacher, Earl, said that Anti-Pops will be forever powerhened. Titan form is its final form)

English please. And he can revive after the reset, I wonder if "forever" means as in to keep doing that forever.

I will go over Pops later.

"BFR is short for Battle Field Removal, referring to one opponent forcing the other outside of their area of combat for a long enough period of time that the battle cannot be continued.
Long enough period of time is not the same thing as CANNOT GO BACK.

Luffy has BFR cuz he threw Buggy some kilometers away, it doesn't means that it's impossible to go back

I will go over everything since so much is wrong
Okey, first of all, I will clarify that most of the things I did not link to were things that were already in the profile, the important ones, of course, so I didn't need it
The timeline as portrayed here is smaller on the outside next to the bigger content within, "encapsulating" that isn't Low 2-C.

The clip shown doesn't say that it erased those timelines.
Father Time said that all time would be erased, so he would delete the other timelines as well, and he is already responsible for erasing the 22nd century
  • At least" makes no sense.
  • It would be "Universe level+
  • There is a lot of nonsense to take into consideration for the feat. It was moving from the future to the past, having reached the 22nd century, but it was moving slowly and it would have needed to go from the end of time an infinite distance away. Either they did this in a finite amount of time or they the area where they are allows them to have been doing since an infinite amount of time in the past.
  • In terms of what it can do instantly, it would be "High Universe level" as it can erase sections of a timeline while being unable to erase all of the timeline in one go.
So I agree with "High Universe level normally, Universe level+ over time."
Okey, I agree with these, I can change it to universe level + over time
  • The timeline as portrayed here is smaller on the outside next to the bigger content within, so the Travel Speed of the "ship" / Timenado is Unknown
  • The Attack Speed while erasing the timeline would be Infinite if those villains were to be doing this for a limited amount of time, which is unknown. They also have another Infinite
So I agree with "Unknown Travel Speed, Infinite Attack Speed by erasing sections of the timeline," with the doubtful Infinite speed feat being being portrayed as doubtful.
Attack speed needs to be Immeasurable, although you say that time is required as you said, we have seen that it can still be included and deleted timesheets, this goes beyond linear time, so I don't see any obstacle for it not to take
Is he tho? Is that stated by the show?
That's what it said on the profile of Father Time, so I put it in the sandbox as it was, I just added new things
Nothing there implies that he is though.
All the clocks merge with it, this is a sign that it is time itself, because in the saving time section, clocks are used to commemorate time, and rigby said on this, time is an abstract concept, and all the clocks merged with father time, and father time said my watches on it, and its appearance already shows us this
If something can kill you by being broken or not existing anymore then sucks to be you, it doesn't mean you're 1 & the same as that thing, nor that you have some kind of Immortality based on it -- In fact I had that added to the page: "Simply having some weakness that will kill a character when exploited doesn't qualify if it doesn't grant a form of Immortality."
But why not, this is evidence to support it, because it is proof that it is time-bound
That's his body tho. Not a physical avatar. It gets bad when he gets bad. He called out to Mordecai from those clocks from afar as far as we know, and he can move as all of them, so he has Multilocation.
Okay, here's his body, but he called out to us without his body
That's time, and he's correct. But this is Father Time. Also it's pretty bad to show a quote like that with no context, even disingenuous, it forces a reader to agree that "Time" refers to Father Time as they have no means to know that it's just time.
You're right, but time manipulation is the one that is in the profile of the father time, and I added conceptual manipulation right next to time manipulation, not next to abstract existence, if I was disingenuous, I would add them all in the same place, I did the same in pops, conceptual manipulation next to time manipulation.
Citation needed. And even then it sounds like Time Manip or Plot Manip, not a Low 2-C feat.
Okay, I accept that, I can bring either
He couldn't even save himself from dying when able to send others back in time, when the battle happened in his dimension. Also, I think it's implied that he can't leave his dimension, as a possibility.
No, he was on the space station in the movie, next to rigby, so he was separated from his own dimension
Use the link shown below for it

Citation needed
As I said, I added it because it is in the profile, I can show the scenes if you want
He moved fast tho.
No, it suddenly appears next to them, look at where the anti pops is coming from, first it is slowly visible with white light, if it came quickly, these things would not have happened
No acid, no Acid Manip. He didn't even use heat, it seems, so Matter Manip.
Okey I accept
The timeline resets. Not the "univese and timelines."
In the video, he says it ends with the universe resetting again.
He's not controlling the nothing, he reduces things to nothing. Not the same.
Shouldn't he have it because he reduces it?
Being an embodiment of anything is meaningless. The second link has no audio and isn't in English, and even if you were to say the truth, none of that is AE. They're special beings, not Abstracts.
The video has sound, make it full screen and press the volume key at the top right, the universe creates anti pop to balance itself after the pops are created, so if there is good, it has to be in evil, and it was said that these are the embodiment of concepts in the first clip, they are linked in the two videos, and also for this reason, we give ae and immo8 death character available
Being an embodiment of anything is meaningless. The fact that they get revived by doing 1 specific action is "Limited Self-Resurrection (If once he and Pops end their battle in a draw and reset the universe, they both presumably die, and get reborn as babies in the new universe, involved to do the same as adults over and over unless they break the cycle)"

Anti-Pops revives as a baby or remains an adult? If not then this is not even Type 1.
What I said above is valid
And that's assuming that he died, because why would he in his own dimension. The timeline is reset, not destroyed, all of time from start to finish isn't gone, the present just gets reset to the start, it's unclear if this would kill Father Time because of his weakness of dying with the timeline destroyed.

That's not in the universe, that's space, and the realm on the other side of the glass is in another reality. That would be the case even if it wasn't a padody of the Phantom Zone. Also it's not even a platonic in that sense, the first definition of the word fits the context of the situation.
Mordecai said that this place is not real and the guard added to it and said that this place is plotonic reality, so there is no problem with that and you are wrong, anti pops can literally erase everything, it was mentioned that there will be a reset in the series and that anti pops can destroy everything, when there is a reset, the series threw us into the first episode, that is, a series has been completely reset, we understand from here that anti pops can destroy the series and everything Look at the plot manipulation section, anti pops can destroy everything, including the intro of the series, and open up to the starboyds of the series, so it can automatically destroy these places anyway
This is not Conceptual Manip. Time manip and the feat is already above.
Time is a concept in the universe, why don't they get conceptual manipulation, time is abstract, but it doesn't have to be a concept in every universe, and those who have concept rights will get conceptual manipulation
Or more likely, he isn't trying to kill himself with them
Did he say this himself, look at the punch scene, the wipe effect spreads to both pops and anti-pops, but it doesn't affect
Please know the difference between Resistance to Pain Manip and having enough durability to take stuff.
Why don't you get Resistance when you only get durability, blasts, lasers attacked with them and already such attacks involve durability negation
You sure like gods. They don't mean anything tho, you need to say meaningful things. See above, Father Time isn't that fast, the Timenado is a weapon they can't use, not a character.
When I say gods, I mean god level, usually this term is used for every verse, and they didn't use timendo, but they should be the scale according to its speed, because the people above the verse are already anti pops and pops the current speed scale is taken from the galaxy sword, but they did not use it, but it was given to them because they were superior to it It will be valid in Timenado
English please. And he can revive after the reset, I wonder if "forever" means as in to keep doing that forever.

I will go over Pops later.
No, he's talking about his power going to increase forever, anyway, his titan form is his final form

Father Time said that all time would be erased, so he would delete the other timelines as well, and he is already responsible for erasing the 22nd century
The thing is, as I say below what you reply to, there are no "other timelnes" here, they say that in the show because 1 same timeline / thread is bent to look like many threads, but it is actually the same thread / timeline. Their words are unintuitive, but it is only 1 timeline. And that's just from that scene alone, the rest of the story makes that even more clear.
Attack speed needs to be Immeasurable, although you say that time is required as you said, we have seen that it can still be included and deleted timesheets, this goes beyond linear time, so I don't see any obstacle for it not to take
The wording in how we see Immeasurable is the biggest mess in our wiki. It doesn't matter how things go "beyond linear time" because what we actually mean by that is some self-defined version of it, not how the words sound objectively. You can do actions or have abilities that go "beyond linear time," such as time travel, or deleting a limited amont of timesheets. That just means that you can do that, not necessarily that you can apply the same disregard for time in your speed consistently to exactly the same extension as a character with Immeasurable speed, who can move at infinite speed + time travel at any point in time at infinite speed. This thing can erase sections sections of a timeline, but only sections, and it can't move across the timeline in any other way, the travel speed of the thing as a ship does that.
That's what it said on the profile of Father Time, so I put it in the sandbox as it was, I just added new things
We can talk about old things as well while we're at it.
All the clocks merge with it, this is a sign that it is time itself, because in the saving time section, clocks are used to commemorate time, and rigby said on this, time is an abstract concept, and all the clocks merged with father time, and father time said my watches on it, and its appearance already shows us this
The logic is nonsensical. Look:

All the clocks merge with it, this is a sign that it is time itself,

No, this just means he's made up of clocks.

because in the saving time section, clocks are used to commemorate time

What "saving time section"? It doesn't matter how clocks are used to commemorate time because clocks being used to commemorate time is meaningless trivia. If you have a gimmick around something then of course you're gonna dress up as or have a body made up of things that associate with the thing you have a gimmick with. It's a super common thing in fiction. Saying that he's made of clocks because he's time is a made up headcanon with no useful info to back it up, while saying that he's made up of things that associate with the thing he has a gimmick with, or that it's for no reason, takes 0 assumptions.

rigby said on this, time is an abstract concept

A statement that stands on its on. You don't give a reason as to why it's related to Father Time as part of his own nature, you just try to drag in the feeling that it must be the case. You cannot do this. If you have no reason to explain how it is that Rigby was being meta & explaining the nature of Father Time's body then you have nothing. Not just for what you have for others to buy, but for what you believe yourself, this take is abysmal.

and all the clocks merged with father time

You said this already. Clocks are clocks, not time.

father time said my watches on it,

If the dude with a gimmick over time wants to claim ownership over all watches then I won't say he's lying. Doesn't mean he's time itself tho.

and its appearance already shows us this

3º time you're saying this. Clocks aren't time itself.

And with that, please realize that one's inability to explain his takes properly speaks bad of those takes and the person's ability to pick an accurate stance on a certain topic.
But why not, this is evidence to support it, because it is proof that it is time-bound
Then we have something called conditional evidence (Evidence that requires a topic to be proven first for the evidence to be meaningful. Meaning that the evidence is not meaningful now).
Okay, here's his body, but he called out to us without his body
That's like saying that a family member can call you out from across a room without their body because they're not present (Not meant to be a fair comparison). Father Time was an unknown distance away. His clocks were away. His body are his clocks. So it takes the least amount of assumsions to say that his body were his clocks even there, rather than he doesn't even need a body when talking because we didn't see him talk.
No, he was on the space station in the movie, next to rigby, so he was separated from his own dimension
I will choose to believe you.
As I said, I added it because it is in the profile, I can show the scenes if you want
I will see it later, maybe. It feels faster to reply to this first.
No, it suddenly appears next to them, look at where the anti pops is coming from, first it is slowly visible with white light, if it came quickly, these things would not have happened
While we don't see him move, we see aftereffects of movement that imply movement.
In the video, he says it ends with the universe resetting again.
Universe then.
Shouldn't he have it because he reduces it?
At that point there is no difference with EE, because that's EE. Or what do you think the difference is?
The video has sound, make it full screen and press the volume key at the top right, the universe creates anti pop to balance itself after the pops are created, so if there is good, it has to be in evil, and it was said that these are the embodiment of concepts in the first clip, they are linked in the two videos, and also for this reason, we give ae and immo8 death character available
My bad there. The universe creating anything to balance itself is "a thing the universe does," not something that means anything for the things created. Let alone that they would be concepts. They still embody good and evil, but again, embodiment is meaningless, it just means that they're good, and evil, respectively.

Never use other profiles as reasons, you need to have the wording in the pages that set the standards fit what you want to apply from therem, and if they don't, that's that, or you need to change the standards. I don't agree that that Death having type 8 Immo., why would it? What Immo. does he gain from being death, eh? Because, you know, that's the standard for type 8.
Mordecai said that this place is not real
Clearly being hyperbolic. That's not how you get things to literally not be real.
and the guard added to it and said that this place is plotonic reality, so there is no problem with that and you are wrong,
Same as what I said in the other comment.
anti pops can literally erase everything, it was mentioned that there will be a reset in the series and that anti pops can destroy everything, when there is a reset, the series threw us into the first episode, that is, a series has been completely reset, we understand from here that anti pops can destroy the series and everything
That would only be meaningful if if "my stance" made it so what you say there wasn't possible. But that's not the case, you still get all that, therefore why bother to bring it up. And you don't know what made "those dimensions," maybe they were created by beings in the universe & so they can be created again, maybe they naturally branch off the timeline & so they get created again on their own. Even if they exist on their own, the people there would be dust by the time more people re-use them.
Look at the plot manipulation section, anti pops can destroy everything, including the intro of the series, and open up to the starboyds of the series, so it can automatically destroy these places anyway
An ability like that =/= Having the max range it could have. It may not affect other dimensions in the same setting, even if it can affect the 4º wall, as those are not the same.
Time is a concept in the universe, why don't they get conceptual manipulation, time is abstract, but it doesn't have to be a concept in every universe, and those who have concept rights will get conceptual manipulation
Conceptual manip manipules concepts, not 1 specific concept, that just means to manipulate that 1 specific concept. That's like saying that manipulating water is Reality Warping 'cause water is part of reality.
Did he say this himself, look at the punch scene, the wipe effect spreads to both pops and anti-pops, but it doesn't affect
The "wipe effect" is more likely an energy or something that leads to erasure when used that way, not the erasure in & of itself.
Why don't you get Resistance when you only get durability, blasts, lasers attacked with them and already such attacks involve durability negation
Because they don't involve durability negation, that's to be proven.
When I say gods, I mean god level, usually this term is used for every verse,
It's good practice to say things as they are, not use terms with words that don't always aline with what we say.
and they didn't use timendo, but they should be the scale according to its speed, because the people above the verse are already anti pops and pops the current speed scale is taken from the galaxy sword, but they did not use it, but it was given to them because they were superior to it It will be valid in Timenado
The structure of the sentence is too odd to understand. For the reconds other ones before were a bit off too, but understandable.

Age: Trillions of years (Pops and his brother fight every 14 billion years, and for each time a new tattoo on Earl appears. Earl's entire body was shown to be completely covered with tattoos)

Same issue as with Anti-Pops. Same with most of the profile.

I'm pretty sure it was only Empathic Manip by that possitive energy, and that the Power Null came as a natural result of it.

There is nothing to rest there, the void is trying to reduce you to a void due to being a void.

There was nothing to resist there, he just flew away from a barely-built plot, which has no reason to apply Plot Manip on others there.

Back