• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortal Sorcerer VS The Dragonborn

It got rejected

Also

>Control+F (Resistance)

>Literally nothing

I seriously hope this is just the profile being incomplete...

>Control+F Probability

>Not anything

.... Right

I'm just gonna say "Dragonborn gets turned into a pug GG" since I'm pretty sure he resists mindhax... Then again it sounded more like Type 4 Madness but either way

Oblivion BFR via spatial spells and Daedric artifacts. People tend to forget that, which Dovahkiin can acquire artifacts early on like "New hands touch the beacon"

Black Thirteen's probably able to affect them both. Though it needs to be given to Flagg by OP.

Also, mind telling me how exactly would the Dovahkiin BFR people into Oblivion? I don't remember that from the gameplay.

Also also, is it faster than "Stop breathing"?

I'm gonna ask Matt to comment, because I want his thoughts before I vote. >_>

As for BFRing into Oblivion, I'm pretty sure the Dragonborn can only do that to Daedra, with the Banish Daedra spell. I might be wrong, and forgetting something from the game, but yeah.

The April Rabbit said:
Black Thirteen's probably able to affect them both. Though it needs to be given to Flagg by OP.
Also, mind telling me how exactly would the Dovahkiin BFR people into Oblivion? I don't remember that from the gameplay.

Also also, is it faster than "Stop breathing"?
The BFR technique here is more than a spell, and it was well-documented by many mages in their dealing with Oblivion. If you go around Skyrim with Banish Living from Apocalypse mod, you will be a god. The BFR basically sends targets into Oblivion where Daedras are omnipotent and omnipresent.

It is a form of spatial manipulation at basic form that one easily sends objects, people, soul and offerings to Oblivion. N'gasta or a mage necromancer in Hillgrund's Tomb has been doing the same job for many years, and they are very common across Tamriel. The more easy method is also soul trapping, which Randall Flagg can gets his soul stolen at the very moment of gazing at Black Soul Gem or Azura's Star, given how Saint Jiub couldn't described how he died after just a gaze.

Thu'um manipulates the concepts like magic or elements themselves.

Magicka-magic nullifies magical potential, magical effects and even "will to fight"

Legendary Artifacts **** reality in favor of gods like Wabbajack or Mehrunes' Razor. Each of them can instantly kill Randall due to the fact that they are powered by 1-C beings

I highly doubt Randall can overcome most of them.

We don't use spells from mods thoug, so banish living doesn't matter.

Also Saint Jiub didn't die from looking, he died from being killed by a dremora while soul trapped. He just didn't realise he had died

I didn't use the mod, rather giving an example of what most likely to happen. A visual lore example to explains on gameplay mechanic limit

That story matters at the very fact that BFR can happen without one realizing. He stated that the moment he saw a Daedra busting through the door with a black soul gem, then he realized that he fell into Soul Cairn

Yet, I am still capable of gaining daedric artifacts, which I accidentially did the Dawnbreaker quest. Early Game only applies for main quests, not side quests.

The Mid-Game is probablly applying towards your first fight with a dragon.

Pretty sure Daedric quests are only level restricted and it's possible to reach level 80 without ever encountering any other dragon than Alduin.

You can get a lot of daedric artifacts on level 1 only some are level restricted.

And yeah but like I'm pretty sure that's not considered in the early game Dovahkiin tho someone can confirm or deny that.

Dawnbreaker's quest starts at level 10, and is the earliest (that I'm aware of) that you can come across a Daedric artifact.

...That said, if Early Game Dovahkiin's moveset is so restricted, then Randall speaks and the Dragonborn stops breathing.

Based on how Matt arranged the profile, it appears to apply for Main questline for the Key section. Dovahkiin can still gain artifacts and skills before fighting the first dragon in Whiterun Guard Tower.

No he can't, Matt said that 100 skills are not beginning game, it's the reason the 8-B feat was an outlier for the mid-game Dragonborn or end game Dragonborn. The Dragonborn at best has Fus ro, one whirlwind shout, healing, sparks and other useless destruction spells like flame and frost, useless mind hax that only works on one person at a time, and maybe soul tear. The Dragonborn is lacking a lot of his resistances he's supposed to have so I don't know who wins but I'm betting on the guy that has more than 6 abilities, 3 of which all do the same thing and are worthless anyways. (You have to fight a High 6-A in the college questline so he hasn't been there) (also I'm going to bed right now so I'll respond to anything in the morning)<s/>

• I've found out this is mostly wrong, sorry for any misconceptions and inconvenience.

I have been arguing on the ground of lore extension that appropriates certain abilties and skills one can normally find in loreful canon not in gameplay mechanic. There are apparently tons of mages in cities but Skyrim the game did not show them. I don't even argue for the 100 skills, rather ability/spell that one can learn in their lifetime of being apprenticed by a town mage. The skill of BFR or spell-crafting can be easily obtained based on the lore background.

http://www.brentweeks.com/news/wp-c...ls-Legends-Heroes-of-Skyrim-for-PC-Laptop.jpg

You can see in the picture of some town in Skyrim that there are mages, while you find none of them in town. This is the biggest inconsistency between loreful canon and gameplay mechanic.

Here's the thing, though.

Until the moment the Dragonborn talks to Hadvar/escapes Helgen, they're an Impossipoint. They exist as every race and every gender simultaneously, from every possible background that fits the progression of the character. Even Altmeri and Breton Dovahkiin only start out with one or two extra novice-level spells, and they're the ones most likely to come from magical backgrounds.

Monarch Laciel said:
Wat

You mean to tell me that the player making the Dragonborn any race or gender is canonically explained.
"Acausality (Type 4. As a Prisoner, The Dovahkiin is an Impossipoint, a tear in the fabric of Time which exists outside of all Possibility and is unbound by the chains of causality and deterministic fate which pervade through the Dream of the Godhead)"

I've recently learnt a lot more of the Dragonborn, now I have zero clue who's going to win. I'll just wait until the Dragonborn gets his missing resistances added, my other comments are incredibly out dated.

Back