• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortal Reptile vs Death, but Chinese (682 vs Vile Emperor)

But it can sense danger, and should probably be able to tell that killing it would kill him as well.

Passive auras that crush Class P lifting strength people, while also mind haxing (mostly fear and/or subservience to the cultivator), body puppeteering into cowtowing, and soul crush.

After that, he would try to seal it away, or drain it of life energy to grow stronger.

He could kill 682's true self if he got to it, but he doesn't have the range. He should be able to kill the avatar the same way O' Death did, but the universe would probably go caput.

There is a chance he might be able to change its laws to be able to exist without 682, but I don't think people on his level can warp laws on a universal level yet.

well the aura that crushes with class P of LS should cause an incapacitation.

the soul attack does not work (Scp-682 lack soul), the other hax have higher D characteristics?

No. Only its death is higher D.

So it's whether 682 can adapt to his stuff faster than he would be incapacitated. He does negate 25 layers of resistance minimum.

Depends on what they use against it, mindhax would take a couple of seconds to adapt to scp-999 after being initially affected

999s Abilities only work so good because of reasons only applicable to 999. A better example would be how 682 easily adapted to the abilities of the first tested scp, that cool Quartz thing, or how it managed to create itself back from being erased from existence rather quickly.

Type 1 concepts being far beyond what even his true self could hope to take.
I mean, 682s true form is higher dimensional. He lives in world where the supernatural is an everyday occurrence. He’s An offspring of the Scarlet King, who himself is meant to somehow resemble Morality or something like that. He’s cursed by 343 to never die, and when he dies the universe gets wiped out anyways.
I think he can handle This.

Has Renegades Death Manip shown any abilities to take down Higher-Dimensional beings or overcome those cursed by a far stronger being to never die?

I am aware of the origins of 682, but simply put, a type 1 concept is beyond both the Scarlet King and 343. It's strong enough to kill tier 1 people, so bring the child of a 2-A entity won't help much.

If you meant the other stuff besides desth hax, it would stop it from being killed, yes. But none of the abilities that 682 has adapted to on the spot can be compared to Renegade's stuff as far as I remember. It's not higher dimensional, but the avatar can be affected by 3D things, and Mortal Renegade can replicate everything 682 has been exposed to and negate resistances to them with several layers.

Also, wasn't 682 actually harmed, but not killed, by an attack to its soul?

Has Renegades Death Manip shown any abilities to take down Higher-Dimensional beings or overcome those cursed by a far stronger being to never die?
I... don't know why you linked Mr's Black Locusts but...

Yes, the Nirvanic Extermination he uses is the same concept his High 1-B key has.

For reference, who do you mean much stronger for the cursing? As I said, 343 is nowhere near the power Mortal Renegade himself comes from.

wait what I linked the locusts I meant to link something else crap-

Alright, well, I did mean to link 343. And I sent that message before you, so oh well. Few questions-
1: Does the deathax negate Mid-Godly Regen
2: even If 682 does get yeeted, what protects Renegade from the Universe Wipe
3: Does it negate Resurrection, as 682 can die and revive at will
4:Stupid question, but does it work on non-corporals. I need to check.

this stupid thing made my List into Emojis...

oh yeah my mistake over 999,
It also didn't take SCP-682 a while to come back when EE by scp 3930?

about being affected on soul hax, I don't remember that ... although the extended canon is complex and all that from what you can see contradictions

It can be death manipulated by 2935 (if I got the number right) with its body intact. But more importantly, killing it would kill the Renegade as well. So while I think it could, he wouldn't, because Low 2-C through dying and all.

It does negate ressurection however (one done through manipulating the concept of life and death no less).

And yes, works on ghosts and stuff, and NPI is a default skill from much weaker people.

But, as I said, it's best bet to win instead of incon by mutual destruction would be to try and have it crushed by its aura, or to seal it, etc. to win by incap.

I second what ricsi says. Especially with the Danger Sensing, Vile-Emperor would notice that killing it would cause a mistake and mutual death, so incap would be the way to go.

Well, due to 682s higher-dimensional existence, it’s Lifting Strength is immeasurable. I have a feeling Gravity won’t crush it anytime soon. Sealing might not work either, as not only is 682 unable to leave Earth (only immensely powerful spells, or when Earth is destroyed, let it go about freely even for a little bit), but 682 isn’t able to be held by 826, even in its Cursed form, and escapes without having the proper narrative to escape. Afterwards, they can’t even get 682 back in. 682 also casually leaves from pocket dimensions, universes, and the likes in timespans of a few hours/days at high end.

Don't misunderstand, it's 9-A self is used. If it ws its 2-A things would be... different. For one, the Low 2-C destruction wouldn't apply since they would need to be by where it was sealed.

And Renegade could just throw it into acid put some strong walls around it.

While it wasn't shown directly in this case, there are several instances where killing an avatar, clone, etc. has killed the true selves of creator's with weaker abilities, so it should be able to.

It should have type 5, but we can assume it doesn't until we add it with the crt if you want.

Back