• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
This, thread will covers major upgrade for character in verse

Exclusive for wang ling
*Existence erasure & Madness Manipulation type 2
= With GREAT DISARMEAMENT He erased all of the terracotta minions which were attacking them including the soul of their faction member too, and caused one of the killer drives crazy. ( Ref= S4 ep 9)

And now this physiology page sandbox I have created for verse it only include anime Version.

WANG LING AND JINGKE will automatically be above the physiology reason being I have provided in Physiology page will will give here too.
This is to inform you guys that all realms divisions in anime are not shown yet so we only taking the realm which have been shown, by the original source (Novel) Wang Ling, he isn't bounded by any realm but his existence is considered as a realm itself, Since there isn't any one near his lvl of existence in novel same in anime, By that he can have any abilities shown in any lower realm Automatically.
*Sun Rong will get Foundation Establishment realm (Ref = S1 ep 14, All students are in that lvl)

*Jiyang Liuying will get Golden core phase
(Shadow faction people were all golden core phase implied by Director, she was the one who infiltrated the ground to kill them)

Agree:- @DarkDragonMedeus , @Catzlaflame

Last edited:
Kiana victims

Anyways, where are your references?

Kiana victims

Anyways, where are your references?
1118011696775168150.gif

Dwag 👀4🐐 guess I'll add them ( will take some time to recollect from what episode I got them)

Transmutation not Bio manip
Limited power null, since it’s exlusive to people in a lower realm base.
  • Sealing is typically the ability to place or seal one or more objects into another object, though there are various applications
Generally, this ability is reserved for objects. Just list it as memory manip.
Large size is for the character themselves, not for the character’s creations.
Scan makes it look like it’s Wang Ling that healed him not that the guy regenerated ??

That works ig
Hmm that works ig
Well then should I change it to mind manipulation or memory manip?
I mean that giants are somewhat like their own incarnation but ig i will take it off.
Scan makes it look like it’s Wang Ling that healed him not that the guy regenerated ??
Yeah it was healed by wang ling but they can heal them selves too but I think it should be exclusive for him only so I will take it of too.

This, thread will covers major upgrade for character in verse

Exclusive for wang ling
*Existence erasure & Madness Manipulation type 2
= With GREAT DISARMEAMENT He erased all of the terracotta minions which were attacking them including the soul of their faction member too, and caused one of the killer drives crazy. ( Ref= S4 ep 9)

And now this physiology page sandbox I have created for verse it only include anime Version.

WANG LING AND JINGKE will automatically be above the physiology reason being I have provided in Physiology page will will give here too.

*Sun Rong will get Foundation Establishment realm (Ref = S1 ep 14, All students are in that lvl)

*Jiyang Liuying will get Golden core phase
(Shadow faction people were all golden core phase implied by Director, she was the one who infiltrated the ground to kill them)

Agree:- @DarkDragonMedeus
i forgot the verse is cultivation because of wrangling lol

same opinion

This thread can be close now, I have added reference and created and implemented the changes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back