• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
So I just recently created a profile for wang ling (manhua) version which you can see here 👇
i would like to propose a tier upgrade for him
so here what's I proposed
1:- stated to have a universe inside his spritual Dimension,
*My proposal for this to get atleast 3-A rating .

2:- That groundhog (white fur guy) did many dimensional jumps in other realities which were either 1second in future or in the past, but when he was jumping dimensions, wang ling showed him the whole timeline and it's past, present and future as snapshot/picture form and made him jump 4billion years in past. Where he later got killed anyways.

Since he views the timeline and it's past present and future from each point of time physically like a photo/snapshots. And viewing something like picture would give r>f as stated here
Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority.
So, I would like to propose a low 1-C/5D for this.

But I am open to all of your suggestions.

Last edited:
Also why did you add this when the profile lacks cals
Plz refrain from de-rail and commenting further, i already asked klol about it and i will change the speed rating after this crt done. Till then i won't change Statistics so it won't cause problems.

If I was tagged for the Low 1-C thing, the contextually this isn't Low 1-C. The film reel stuff on its own isn't enough for the rating, it's also how the character is in comparison to the reel.

It just looks like a way to show the snapshot in time, rather than a way to show R>F.

The film reel stuff on its own isn't enough for the rating, it's also how the character is in comparison to the reel.
But it's literally showcasing the whole timeline as snapshot, and everything that ever happened and is going to be.

But it's literally showcasing the whole timeline as snapshot, and everything that ever happened and is going to be.
Which isn't enough. You have to show the character acting on such superiority for it to count as R>F. Just seeing them as reels isn't enough, especially when they're using it as a way to demonstrate timetravel.

Yeah, just using the imagery at most proves that it's time travel, not that it's Low 1-C in and of itself, unless like, those snapshots provably include Tier 2 structures.

Neutral to the first proposal, disagree with the second.

Which isn't enough. You have to show the character acting on such superiority for it to count as R>F. Just seeing them as reels isn't enough, especially when they're using it as a way to demonstrate timetravel.
Showing the timeline like a roll of photographic film, wouldn't Wang Ling be superior to it? Since 'they must view the world as some actual form of 'fiction,'' what Wang Ling demonstrated was all the timelines for the groundhog in the form of fiction, like 'images (paintings, comics, or movies).

Problem here is that we are using one single image that is supposed to resemble time travel to suddenly say Wang Ling is 5 dimensional lol

Showing the timeline like a roll of photographic film, wouldn't Wang Ling be superior to it? Since 'they must view the world as some actual form of 'fiction,'' what Wang Ling demonstrated was all the timelines for the groundhog in the form of fiction, like 'images (paintings, comics, or movies).
That's just a visualization. You'd need a statement or something similar to prove he holds such a level of transcendence over a timeline. Without it then there's no point to the upgrade.

That's just a visualization. You'd need a statement or something similar to prove he holds such a level of transcendence over a timeline. Without it then there's no point to the upgrade.
So anyways there's my 1st proposal too, what do you think about it?

Isn't that just Cosmic Awareness with extra steps? I could see a potential Cosmic Awareness Buff

So anyways there's my 1st proposal too, what do you think about it?
Unless there's a further statement of him being able to destroy or create it via his raw power, it's just Pocket Reality Manipulation. Obscenely large inner pocket spaces are prevalent in Chinese fantasy.

Unless there's a further statement of him being able to destroy or create it via his raw power, it's just Pocket Reality Manipulation. Obscenely large inner pocket spaces are prevalent in Chinese fantasy.
Well every one's spritual dimension are generally created by their own within their mental space, and it depends o how much power they have, one can have their spritual space small and one can have it as large as universe /become universe itself,vit fully depends on their spritual power,
It's kinda similar to wang ling's anime feat where he created a new universe within his mind when he was sleeping.

Can they actually utilize that power on such a scale? "Big internal world" only works if its literally their body or they have a statement of using the energy that makes it up.

wouldn't Wang Ling be superior to it?
No:
In order to qualify they must view the world as a some actual form of 'fiction', i.e. to them what happens in the fiction is not real and of no physical consequence to their being and also otherwise is of no greater consequence to their being than an actual fictional character could reasonably be to a real life human.
Just seeing a higher dimension represented as a film reel isn't enough. You have to showcase actual superiority to it.

Just seeing a higher dimension represented as a film reel isn't enough. You have to showcase actual superiority to it.
In this case it wasn't him who saw, he made the groundhog see, that is, with his power he demonstrated to the groundhog all the timelines in the form of a roll of photographic film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back