• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 10 (Monarch of Pointland vs Shadow)

Is anything known about the mechanics of the Shadow’s teleportation (particularly if it teleports the space it occupies would be relevant).
I doubt it given the description, but I feel it’s at least worth asking since that’s one of the few abilities in the tournament that might be able to do something to the point.

Is anything known about the mechanics of the Shadow’s teleportation (particularly if it teleports the space it occupies would be relevant).
I doubt it given the description, but I feel it’s at least worth asking since that’s one of the few abilities in the tournament that might be able to do something to the point.
I’m not sure it would even matter anyway. Like what would happen if something tried to occupy the same space as an infinitesimally small point?

If it moved the space it occupies, and that overlapped with the point, that could let it Bfr the point a few meters away. Though there’s a good chance this is not how the power works, and it probably wouldn’t be in character, so there’s only a small chance it could matter.

If it moved the space it occupies, and that overlapped with the point, that could let it Bfr the point a few meters away. Though there’s a good chance this is not how the power works, and it probably wouldn’t be in character, so there’s only a small chance it could matter.
oh yeah I guess that kinda makes sense

Alright, should I just coin toss? I think I should just coin toss. Nobody probably cares a lot about inconclusive matches getting 7 votes to be added...

Although I vote inconclusive as well, so we have 6 votes already.

In that case, coin toss says 0D meme man advances. (as usual, I offer encryption coin toss bullshit if someone wants to do a verifiable one instead)

Alright, should I just coin toss? I think I should just coin toss. Nobody probably cares a lot about inconclusive matches getting 7 votes to be added...

In that case, coin toss says 0D meme man advances. (as usual, I offer encryption coin toss bullshit if someone wants to do a verifiable one instead)
No need, we trust you

Now Monarch of Pointland's chances of winning just went from 6.25% to 12.5%!

Back