• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed sailor moon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, abstract forces can probably usually continue forever. Good point.

However, this would definitely not automatically scale to most characters in the series.

Stamina is not a biological function, but it measure how much we can continuously fighting. So if Abstract doesn't display the feat to constantly fighting nonstop or have direct statement, we don't give them infinite stamina either.
About Chaos, yeah i know the statement about the thounsand years fighting. However it is off-screen, no more statement prove that both of them constantly fighting. They could well rest for many days or weeks or even months in-between their fights

I am feeling like a dick now
So what is the verdict? Or shall we wait for more counter arguments and staff response? I personally would wait to see if Iamunanimousinthat says something since he knows more about sailor moon.

We keep trying to explain over and over that characters from all other verses do not automatically get infinite speed or stamina via having tier High 3-A or higher attack potencies, which is where infinite power starts, and we cannot make an exception for Sailor Moon alone.

I have never once argued that Sailor Moon should get infinite speed or stamina for having tier High 3-A.

When the infinite speed feat happens she's at tier 4-C in the second arc and doesn't reach pass 3-B till the fourth arc. Her infinite energy has nothing to do with her tier. She doesn't gain any AP feats from those statements. It has always been accepted that the infinite energy statements was about her having unlimited power at her disposable, meaning she would never run out of energy when fighting.

The wiki page for Stamina says: "Characters with inexhaustible sources of energy at their disposal, allowing them to fight indefinitely"

There are tons of characters on the wiki who have infinite stamina for having unlimited energy sources, while not having any statements that they can fight forever or directly saying they have "infinite stamina" such as madoka or yggdrasil(going off from their profiles) and I don't remember Athena having a statement of infinite stamina (her profile is also bear).

If having infinite energy reserves isn't enough for infinite stamina, then there are a lot of characters who should be downgraded as well if they don't have direct statements that they can fight forever or have infinite stamina.

The line after say: it is immeasurable and unstoppable power. So it is translated to power level than energy supply

It can also be translated to energy supply. If I have an immeasurable supply of energy, then I am saying you can't measure how much energy I have left because it's too vast. Unstoppable power can also mean, power that can't be turn off or can ran out.

Also sailor moon doesn't gain any AP ratings from those statements.

I have never once argued that Sailor Moon should get infinite speed or stamina for having tier High 3-A.

When the infinite speed feat happens she's at tier 4-C in the second arc and doesn't reach pass 3-B till the fourth arc. Her infinite energy has nothing to do with her tier. She doesn't gain any AP feats from those statements. It has always been accepted that the infinite energy statements was about her having unlimited power at her disposable, meaning she would never run out of energy when fighting.
I meant that any character that can destroy an infinitely large universe or multiverse would logically need to have their attacks travel infinitely fast to reach that far in a finite amount of time, so if they fight other characters that can counter their energy blasts they should all get infinite speed based on that reasoning, but we tend to strictly count it as range and AP instead for practical reasons, due to that fiction is usually inconsistent in this area.
The wiki page for Stamina says: "Characters with inexhaustible sources of energy at their disposal, allowing them to fight indefinitely"

There are tons of characters on the wiki who have infinite stamina for having unlimited energy sources, while not having any statements that they can fight forever or directly saying they have "infinite stamina" such as madoka or yggdrasil(going off from their profiles) and I don't remember Athena having a statement of infinite stamina (her profile is also bear).

If having infinite energy reserves isn't enough for infinite stamina, then there are a lot of characters who should be downgraded as well if they don't have direct statements that they can fight forever or have infinite stamina.
If they haven't been reliably stated or shown to be able to fight forever, their stamina levels should be downgraded from infinite, yes. Several wrongs do not make a right, as I recurrently say.

Last edited:
Okay. Noted. I was speaking in general terms about the wiki as a whole though.

Anyway, I would appreciate help with finding the Sailor Moon cast's greatest stamina feats, so we can use them as examples of their Superhuman Stamina, and with evaluating which of the supposedly infinite or immeasurable speed feats that are reliable to keep scaling from.

Immeasurable speed will get nuke due to having no more valid feat with the current standard. Infinite speed require evidences that Sailor Moon speed, at least scaling to her light feat which in my opinion is also not a valid feat for infinite speed, it is range feat as the light lit up the "universe" and reach to wiseman location, and it happen only 1 time.

About stamina, if there is no more feats or statement regarding this, i suppose we can give her possibly infinite rating stamina, due to her currebt have no "anti-feat" and have a suppose statement about the Silver Crystal have unlimited power (or whatever it is), which due to how vague it is, a possibly rating is fine to me at least

Again, unless there are any statements about that said unlimited power allows her to fight literally forever, it seems unreliable to scale from, and we should use the greatest explicit stamina feats instead.

Immeasurable speed will get nuke due to having no more valid feat with the current standard. Infinite speed require evidences that Sailor Moon speed, at least scaling to her light feat which in my opinion is also not a valid feat for infinite speed, it is range feat as the light lit up the "universe" and reach to wiseman location, and it happen only 1 time.
Most of the mods agreed infinite speed was legit, and it happened again in the 4th arc.

Generous? More like being as restrictive as you can be.

It's as plain as day. Sailor Moon's attacks can reach infinite speed. Characters that can block or counter her attacks with their owns can react to infinite speed attacks. There's no way to downplay it.

Generous? More like being as restrictive as you can be.

It's as plain as day. Sailor Moon's attacks can reach infinite speed. Characters that can block or counter her attacks with their owns can react to infinite speed attacks. There's no way to downplay it.
I would like to remind you, as Ant said, Range =/= speed.

For destroying universes and infinite sized dimensions. That rule doesn't apply here.
"Range is a measurement that refers to how far that the attacks or abilities of a certain character, weapon, or otherwise, can efficiently reach on their/its own."

Nothing mentions destruction of infinitely sized dimensions. What you are doing is bringing up range feats to justify infinite speed feats.

"Infinite Speed (Able to travel anywhere instantly, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"

The attacks are both speed and range feats. Acting like it has to be one or the other doesn't make sense.

"Infinite Speed (Able to travel anywhere instantly, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"

The attacks are both speed and range feats. Acting like it has to be one or the other doesn't make sense.
Lemme remind you something.
Yes. Fiction tends to be inconsistent in these areas, so we gauge them separately. Otherwise all characters from all verses in our wiki with tier High 3-A and above would automatically get infinite speed and stamina, and that is simply not how our system works. Specific evidence must be provided for each area.
Before you pull out "Sailor moon wasn't high 3-A at that time" let me remind you that the usage of high 3-A here was just an example. All High 3-A's to destroy a universe must automatically have infinite range for destroying an infinite universe, thus ant was using High 3-A's as an example of characters of infinite range. What Ant was actually trying to say is infinite range=/=infinite speed, ESPECIALLY when the characters in question have shown only finite speeds. Am i right Ant?

That not how it is. many characters have abilities to cover infinite distance instantly, yet they doesn't have infinite speed. You need to prove that Sailor Moon attack and movement speed scale to that "light"
I think he replied to this, it was something like why would serious attacks won't have infinite speeds while casual energy release have.

I think he replied to this, it was something like why would serious attacks won't have infinite speeds while casual energy release have.
that not how it work, many High 3-A, 2-A characters release their energy casually and blow up infinite universe or infinite multiverse, they still doesn't have infinite speed. It is us who need to prove that, they scale to the "releasing energy", not the other way around

Let's end this then:

Black Lady flies from Planet Nemesis, a place within the main universe, to wiseman's domain which is outside the universe. This is her physically moving. This is also her being able to to physically travel to places that require time travel to gain access to.

A legit physical infinite speed feat, that can also be a immeasurable speed.

Last edited:
Let's end this then:

Black Lady flies from Planet Nemesis, a place within the main universe, to wiseman's domain which is outside the universe. This is her physically moving. This is also her being able to to physically travel to places that require time travel to gain access to.

A legit physical infinite speed feat, that can also be a immeasurable speed.
Ah yes, this feat. Why, last time i remember it was straight up yeeted outside of the window.

That, thread never finished and it was before the changes.

now are you going to engaged with the evidence or are you going to throw more straw mans around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back