• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed sailor moon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Understood.
To sum up the arguments for convenience:
Arguments Supporting infinite speed:
1.The universe in sailor moon is infinite
2.Sailor moon's light penetrated to the far reaches of time and space and reached locations like space time corridor which is the gap between time and space and the rift where concept of distance or direction does not apply.

Arguments against infinite speeds:
1.Sailor moon never did any infinite speed feat physically. Her attack from silver crystal is infinite speed, but that's it. NO feats of infinite speed comes ever again in the show as far as i know. Pretty sure all the combat or travel speed shown later are finite.
2.The sailor senshi watched that attack, but saying they scale to infinite combat speed or travel speed because of that is akin to saying i am as fast as a laser because i saw it being fired from a gun.

To sum up the arguments for convenience:
Arguments Supporting infinite speed:
1.The universe in sailor moon is infinite
2.Sailor moon's light penetrated to the far reaches of time and space and reached locations like space time corridor which is the gap between time and space and the rift where concept of distance or direction does not apply.

Arguments against infinite speeds:
1.Sailor moon never did any infinite speed feat physically. Her attack from silver crystal is infinite speed, but that's it. NO feats of infinite speed comes ever again in the show as far as i know. Pretty sure all the combat or travel speed shown later are finite.
2.The sailor senshi watched that attack, but saying they scale to infinite combat speed or travel speed because of that is akin to saying i am as fast as a laser because i saw it being fired from a gun.
Thank you.

@Confluctor @ByAsura @DarkDragonMedeus @SomebodyData

What do you think about this?

Also, I think that several Sailor Moon profile pages have Infinite stamina. That should probably be changed to Superhuman instead, unless there are good reasons for it.

Also, I think that several Sailor Moon profile pages have Infinite stamina. That should probably be changed to Superhuman instead, unless there are good reasons for it.
The infinite stamina probably comes from Silver crystal having infinite energy. Though i am not sure about how their stamina works.

Okay. I would appreciate if you investigate what our SM pages say in this regard.

I do not know, but hopefully Iamunanimousinthat can help you out.

So the light reached and engulfed an infinite space time?
If that is true, Why would other attacks scale to it?

So the light reached and engulfed an infinite space time?
If that is true, Why would other attacks scale to it?
Why other attacks should not scale to the silver crystal? Well , first of all, lack of necessary feats. Secondly the silver crystal is always said to be on a level of it's own compared to the other sailor crystals.
IT has infinite power as stated twice.
It is called the ultimate power
So it is way beyond the paygrade of other crystals.

Why other attacks should not scale to the silver crystal? Well , first of all, lack of necessary feats. Secondly the silver crystal is always said to be on a level of it's own compared to the other sailor crystals.
IT has infinite power as stated twice.
It is called the ultimate power
So it is way beyond the paygrade of other crystals.
Yeah, but why other attacks would scale to the light? Is there any proof that it does?

They scale because characters are able to intercept and counter Sailor Moon's attacks with their own attacks, giving them the ability to react to infinite speed attacks.
The silver crystal is said to have infinite or unending energy many multiple times. The super crystals as well.

I already said my skepticism for Immeasurable, but I loosely heard some things that are supporting for Infinite, but not for the scan provided about "Disrupting time and space". But a universe that's infinite lightyears in radius/diameter that is other wise being crossed to the edge does sound like infinite speed.

They scale because characters are able to intercept and counter Sailor Moon's attacks with their own attacks, giving them the ability to react to infinite speed attacks.

The silver crystal is said to have infinite or unending energy many multiple times. The super crystals as well.
The only speed feat is The light one, prove that her other attacks scales to it.

Being infinitely powerful does not automatically mean being able to fight literally forever without rest though, and vice versa.

She has no reliable statements of being able to literally fight forever either as far as I am aware, and we need such evidence in order to be able to give her infinite, instead of just superhuman, stamina.

Yes she does. She has over ten statements of having infinite or limitless power by multiple sources.

It’s the same situation as the androids from DBZ.

Yes she does. She has over ten statements of having infinite or limitless power by multiple sources.

I think ant is asking for feats of her being able to fight forever. We need evidence for that.
The androids have already stated to have infinite stamina directly. Also why would the senshi's physical and combat speeds scale to her attacks?
If Jiren released his ki and shook the world of void which is infinite by flowing his power through it, does that mean anyone who was near jiren at any point of time has infinite speed?
All her attacks are light based and powered by the silver crystal: the light was literally just the silver crystal releasing its power
So if that is the case, it won't be too much of a problem for you to provide another scan where sailor moon's regular attacks cross infinite distance right?

Last edited:
Anyway i am in for infinite attack speed if the mods are sure of it. But i certainly propose that infinite combat speed and reactions to be removed.

I think ant is asking for feats of her being able to fight forever. We need evidence for that.
The androids have already stated to have infinite stamina directly.
??? I don't follow this logic. Why is the statements okay for the Androids and not for Sailor Moon? The Androids have listed on their profile they have an infinite energy source. So does Sailor Moon? Why is the goal post being moved?

Also why would the senshi's physical and combat speeds scale to her attacks?
If Jiren released his ki and shook the world of void which is infinite by flowing his power through it, does that mean anyone who was near jiren at any point of time has infinite speed?

This is a false equivalent. If Jiren filled the world of the void with his ki by powering up, are going to say that he's other ki attacks can't move that fast?

??? I don't follow this logic. Why is the statements okay for the Androids and not for Sailor Moon? The Androids have listed on their profile they have an infinite energy source. So does Sailor Moon? Why is the goal post being moved?
Oh yes, I see the profile did not clarify it. Damnit VSB, you had one job!

This was the actual statement that gave them infinite stamina. I think there was one in db legends as well.
This is a false equivalent. If Jiren filled the world of the void with his ki by powering up, are going to say that he's other ki attacks can't move that fast?
Yes? I don't see where the false equivalent comes from.

Last edited:
The wiki also lists this on the stamina page, " Characters with inexhaustible sources of energy at their disposal, allowing them to fight indefinitely, although not necessarily allowing them to ignore crippling pain or fight on through critical injuries." There is no reason why Sailor Moon doesn't qualify.

Yes? I don't see where the false equivalent comes from.

It makes zero sense to say a character can reach infinite speed through casual energy release but not with their concentrated and stronger attacks.

The wiki also lists this on the stamina page, " Characters with inexhaustible sources of energy at their disposal, allowing them to fight indefinitely, although not necessarily allowing them to ignore crippling pain or fight on through critical injuries." There is no reason why Sailor Moon doesn't qualify.
You have to ask Ant i guess.
It makes zero sense to say a character can reach infinite speed through casual energy release but not with their concentrated and stronger attacks.
Since you brought this up, i have a question Ant. Is infinite range equivalent to infinite speed?

"Range is a measurement that refers to how far that the attacks or abilities of a certain character, weapon, or otherwise, can efficiently reach on their/its own."
"Universal: 46.6 billion LY and up

• The radius of our observable universe is 46.6 billion LY.
  • From here, the distance spans to infinity at that point, as there is no exact end to how far the actual universe spans.
Universal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Interdimensional: Attacks and abilities that can reach beyond the conventional space-time of a single universe, such as into external pocket realities or parts of other universes, but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance.

Low Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within two to one thousand 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time."

Limitless power translates to tier, not stamina, unless it is specified.

No, range do not equal to speed. Or DBH and DBXV characters will all have Infinite attack speed due to they can nuke the entire infinite multiverse
Yes. Fiction tends to be inconsistent in these areas, so we gauge them separately. Otherwise all characters from all verses in our wiki with tier High 3-A and above would automatically get infinite speed and stamina, and that is simply not how our system works. Specific evidence must be provided for each area.

Re-read the manga page. The statement is: The Silver Crystal is the great source of energy. within it contain immeasurable and unstoppable power. totally unlimited". So now we evaluate this:
1. The entire context is about how strong the crystal is. immeasurable and unstoppable power absolutely talking about its power level, not something which can be translated into energy supply
2. The last part: totally unlimited, could mean two things. one is the same meaning as the point 1, about how strong it is. Other is if we take this as literally about energy supply, then we can assume it have infinite energy supply. However, stamina is about how long you can ditch out our power, Sailor Moon did shown to be tired after a long fight, so she can't has infinite stamina even if we assume that she has infinite energy supply due to the crystal.

We keep trying to explain over and over that characters from all other verses do not automatically get infinite speed or stamina via having tier High 3-A or higher attack potencies, which is where infinite power starts, and we cannot make an exception for Sailor Moon alone.

If a character spends an infinite amount of power with every attack, there is no guarantee that they can continue to do so at peak capacity an infinite number of times, and in reverse, just because the Dragon Ball androids have infinite stamina, this does not allow them to use an infinite amount of raw power in each of their attacks, at least not when they were first introduced.

Also, again, fiction is inconsistent and recurrently does not particularly make sense, so we have to keep certain different statistics separate and dependent on individual evidence.

My apologies, but this is not up for discussion. We cannot mess up the entire wiki just because of Sailor Moon.

How is great source of energy not something that can be translated to energy supply?
The line after say: it is immeasurable and unstoppable power. So it is translated to power level than energy supply
and which battle was she tired after?
i don't remember manga much due to dropped it for a very long time. I still remember Crystal anime. However even if we ignore this, she have almost no feat or statement to actually support infinite stamina, DBZ android was directly stated to have limitless energy supply and will never tired. At best, if we generous she could get a possibly infinite stamina rating

We will not give possibly infinite stamina if no references were even made regarding stamina, just raw power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back