• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed blazblue downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that any upgrade n stuff should be done in another thread.

Though I'm wondering, what's the proof of infinite boundary?
IMG_9666.png

Based on the scan above, if "Infinite distance" is literal, that would qualify as Infinite speed.

Thank you for the evaluation. What do the rest of you think, especially the staff members here?

I can buy infinite size Boundary based on what was posted, but I will say, "to travel the depths of something" also doesn't necessarily mean to cross it fully, that just means to travel far inside.

Is there something more concrete for chars fully crossing it than the Es scan?
@Comicgyal @Fixxed

Last edited:
Do I even have to answer that?
Didn't see any Immeasurable speed feats in 6 pages. That's all that matters.
Unless you have some secret proof nobody has posted already, I don't think there's any meaning in going any further.
I got nothing else to say but slap a bloody post note on how hell temporal dimensions work in the speed page with a further in depth do's and dont's for it that's not crammed down in staff page that no regular is gonna actively search for if your not willing to explain what I'm doing wrong. Extra note you might wanna double check those FTL statements are pretty shady, cause it's one vague "this weapon has black hole like properties to steal light" statement and a laser dodge that has no link or calc to put on (it probably doesn't exist) Otherwise I'm done.

I got nothing else to say but slap a bloody post note on how hell temporal dimensions work in the speed page with a further in depth do's and dont's for it that's not crammed down in staff page that no regular is gonna actively search for if your not willing to explain what I'm doing wrong. Extra note you might wanna double check those FTL statements are pretty shady, cause it's one vague "this weapon has black hole like properties to steal light" statement and a laser dodge that has no link or calc to put on (it probably doesn't exist) Otherwise I'm done.
Oof
So if infinite doesn't hold up, ftl might not either?
I uh think the BB profiles should be looked at more even ignoring this whole immeasurable stuff

I can buy infinite size Boundary based on what was posted, but I will say, "to travel the depths of something" also doesn't necessarily mean to cross it fully, that just means to travel far inside.

Is there something more concrete for chars fully crossing it than the Es scan?
Well when they say depths in that case, it’s referring to the deepest part, and pretty much the end of the boundary. We know it’s the boundary, the edge, the gate with the master unit, and then past the gate is the azure. Which is shown to be the farthest part so far, since there can’t really be anything behind that. So es travelled to the full end of the boundary.

Well, we decided to get rid of immeasurable speed, but now need to evaluate whether or not the evidence for infinite speed is sufficient to use that instead.
I think we should discuss this in the new CRT, because the reasons for immeasurable speed and infinite speed are slightly different.

I think we should discuss this in the new CRT, because the reasons for immeasurable speed and infinite speed are slightly different.
We can discuss it here, it is only about speed, but if people want a new CRT, i'm fine
Well when they say depths in that case, it’s referring to the deepest part, and pretty much the end of the boundary. We know it’s the boundary, the edge, the gate with the master unit, and then past the gate is the azure. Which is shown to be the farthest part so far, since there can’t really be anything behind that. So es travelled to the full end of the boundary.
Do you have better scan. Cuz infinite will not be accepted if there is an end of something infinite, need extreme evidences for that to work

Uhh, infinite has no end

I mean end in the most non literal way, however the “infinite has no end” sort of stance doesn’t quite work, since to get infinite speed you have to cross an infinite distance to begin with. Which shouldn’t necessarily be possible, since it doesn’t end.

However by the scan shown Es did cross the infinite expanse of the boundary, and ventured into the deepest part of it. Meaning she crossed its entirety. The boundary is sectioned into parts, and she made it to the end so to say.

Last edited:
Im not sure about Es, since she fall[1]to the Boundary and technically traveled the infinite distance using fall speed, does falling speed count as travel speed?

[1]https://gyazo.com/d60334d5ad4cfc9443d321e09371fe26

anyway, Jin[2] and Ragna[3] walked[4] to the Amaterasu which exist at the deepest part of the Boundary[5], which should make them get Infinite Speed Also?

[2]
https://gyazo.com/18fc95558460d92f0741c2f698b21cba

[3]
https://gyazo.com/b61580854881b4584da6a013fa1317e1

[4]https://gyazo.com/f74c1a9fcc59e9fe53827271ebec6000

[5]https://gyazo.com/59335f6d9464aced1aacf404922af94e

Last edited:
I would prefer if we handle the remaining discussion regarding which speed statistics that should be applied here, rather than in a new thread.

@Promestein @Qawsedf234 @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think? Does infinite speed seem legitimate to apply, due to travelling a supposedly infinite distance within the Boundary, or is it too inconsistent with the otherwise displayed speed feats?

Also, which other staff members have helped out in this thread previously?

Hmm
I agree with removing immeasurable
Neutral on infinite
Gonna unfollow the thread now tho so good luck ppl 👍

Infinite seems okay I guess.
Thank you for the reply.

Can somebody write a list of all the staff members who have previously helped out in this thread please? I will ask them for input afterwards.

Do any of you have any additional evidence to show or explain to Promestein?

Do any of you have any additional evidence to show or explain to Promestein?
We seem to be stuck here, so all of the evidence for infinite speed should preferably be collected into a single post.

The boundary is stated to be infinite more than once. Especially when it has statements of holding infinite seithr within the realm. Prime Field Devices are made to explore the infinite reaches of the boundary as that's their whole purpose, Noel being a prime example given her role as the successor of the azure. Every single PFD, Ragna, Jin, Trinity, and several others can cross the infinite plane to reach the Gates of the Azure which is where Amaterasu lies in the furthest reaches of the boundary.

Thank you. Can somebody list the staff members who have helped out here previously please?

I think that most of them said that they are neutral until more explanations would be provided, so we do not have sufficient support to apply this yet, no. As such, I would appreciate if somebody lists them, so I can call them here again.

I think that most of them said that they are neutral until more explanations would be provided
Not really
At worst its 2 : 2 : 0 and its more than likely just 3 : 1 : 0 with no disagreements in either case.

All the neutral comments come from other people, if that was the point you were making.

Okay. I recall that there were several members who said that they are neutral though, and I would prefer if Promestein gives a go-ahead as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back