• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

immeasurable Question

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Asking just to avoid shit later on, pretty sure I have the answer but just need confirmation. Plus a staff told me to do this just to double check 🤷‍♂️

Say we have a character, this character's whole schtick is being fast as **** and can do things like exceed light speed, the usual, and he decides to accelerate, but he ends up accelerating so much and goes so fast that he does some time travel shit and interacts with himself at alternate points in time while moving at this speed, notably his future self, but either way.

Is going so fast, through explicit raw speed mind you, that you can straight up have multiple of your selves show up physically at a single point in time with said selves being you at different points in the future, immeasurable? Even if it's just via one speed boosting technique? Because this isn't just time travel, it's explicitly tied to speed and not done via anything else or technique, pure speed.

Like, imagine the Flash decides to accelerate so fast he at multiple different points in the future overlap and they collide with each other, despite being the exact same dude, but because lol speed he can interact with himself at different points in time. Something like that. Like imagine being so fast you punch your future self in the dick, that type of thing.

Last edited:
So with sheer speed you achieve something like temporal omnipresence/acausality type 3? This, honestly sounds ultra weird, might be immeasurable if there is no "haha setting bs" going on, but still.

So with sheer speed you achieve something like temporal omnipresence/acausality type 3? This, honestly sounds ultra weird, might be immeasurable if there is no "haha setting bs" going on, but still.
No setting bs. He just goes fast and that's what allows it.

I should mention this is actually bad for him in context, as he dies usually (collides with himself at multiple points in time, exploding into gore). But he do be going so fast he manages that in the first place.

I just wanna know for indexing purposes 🤷‍♂️

Back