• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Lifting Strength Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zamasu literally fused himself with the space-time continuum of that universe, then he should absolutely have Immeasurable LS. He's literally the space-time continuum of that universe, he contains all the physical, spatial and temporal properties of the structure within himself. I don't see how anyone could disagree with something so blatant.

We had a lot of discussions and the latest conclusion was a quote Ultima Reality said that he never physically lifted a 4-D structure and was simply a 4-D being.

And while LS doesn't need to be locked to Unknown, they can still upscale from various feats done much later on.

We had a lot of discussions and the latest conclusion was a quote Ultima Reality said that he never physically lifted a 4-D structure and was simply a 4-D being.
I think the lifting strength requirement should be modified in that case, since being a 4-D structure is apparently enough to qualify for the rating.

Although, we do sometimes allow large characters to use their own body weight for their lifting strength, and Zamasu was able to "move" even in this form.

And while LS doesn't need to be locked to Unknown, they can still upscale from various feats done much later on.
He became the space-time continuum itself, idk why he wouldn't scale

Having a discussion beforehand doesn't mean it's invalid

If Zamasu literally fused himself with the space-time continuum of that universe, then he should absolutely have Immeasurable LS. He's literally the space-time continuum of that universe, he contains all the physical, spatial and temporal properties of the structure within himself. I don't see how anyone could disagree with something so blatant.
W Deceived
I don't think ive ever seen clover miss
I simply don't 🔥

what, how does he fit the requirements of the tiering system, yet he still doesn't qualify 😭

It just seems awfully arbitrary considering the standards blatantly say you just have to be a higher dimensional being with a qualitative superior nature.

Could you get Ultima in here then? Since the lifting strength page says this

Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior.

The way I see it, there's pretty much no good reason to go against this because doing so is tantamount to going against our site standards

This has been bugging me for a while since Infinite Zamasu not having Immeasurable Lifting Strength seems sorta arbitrary. This should not scale to anyone else.

The qualifications for Immeasurable LS is this.

Infinite Zamasu already shows qualities of qualitative superiority due to his merging with time itself with a structure that already qualifies for tier 2 as time gives an uncountably infinite difference when in conjunction with a universal sized structure. So yes Infinite Zamasu fits the criteria of "higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior".

That is already accepted on the wiki so I don't really have to debate much about it.

So yes it's accepted that he also became or was becoming time itself which in turn would have to grant him immeasurable lifting strength as it's his very existence as a higher dimensional entity who merged or was merging with all of space-time of a sufficiently sized universe/structure which should also fit the "qualitative superiority" criteria.

I have 2 proposed ratings that I will let staff decide which is best.

Unknown | Unknown, eventually Immeasurable (Would eventually become the entire universe and its space-time)

Unknown | Immeasurable (Was becoming the entire universe and its space-time)
You're great at this, I think you should try more stuff with DB, I'm all for it, it's been in my throat for quite some time

If IZ is just the metaphysical insides of FZ, how does this not apply to the physical character? The only thing the form gave him was range and a few properties of a living universe/timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back