• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery (Marshadow VS Kenshiro)

Marshadow is in High 6-B, while Kenshiro is in 6-B
Screenshot 2019-04-02 at 5.42.46 PM
TOP ARENA

Kenshiro Atomis Wave
Seven Star Points of Death

600px-802Marshadow-Alt
Seven-Star Soul-Stealing Kick

Speed equalized

In character, but willing to kill

Victory by either Incapacitation and Death.

Battle distance 20 meters

This may be a stomp in the Pokemon's favor, but I just thought Kenshiro might stand a chance to some extent, considering his wide array of abilities.

Fight takes place in in the TOP arena.

Kenshiro: 2 (TacticalNuke002, LephyrTheRevanchist)

Marshadow: 0

The experience part is key.

Marshadow can copy all he wants, but won't know how to use any of it effectively enough, while Kenshiro has experience against people with the same abilities as him. And Musou Tensei render's ap moot.

Though I have to read Kenshiro's profile to gather what he can do to beat Marshadow 100%.

Yeah, I figured he would end up beating up the poor Pokemon. Unless Kenshiro was sleeping on the battlefield, I don't see any important counters Marshadow could use against Kenshiro.

(Except maybe superior AP assuming Marshadow manages to land a single hit on Kenshiro)

Yeah, I vote Kenshiro.

He can copy Marshadow's own stuff, while negating his AP advantage through hax, can also inflict the hax since he can harm souls, and even if Marshadow manages to copy anything Kenshiro throws at him, he won't know how to use it effectively against him while the opposite is true for Kenshiro thanks to his experience.

Does anybody else want to reason any chances Marshadow MIGHT have against Kenshiro? Or any more reasoning why Kenshiro might win?

(I'm going with FRA with this one)

Honestly, is looking like a stomp. Though maybe I'm just trapped in Kenshiro's hype, and Marshadow may be able to do something. We'll see what others think.

Oh and, you can't vote on your own thread.

The only thing I can suggest is that when a Pokémon copies abilities, it's assumed they also acquire the knowledge on how to use them. The only times this wouldn't be the case is if it's a trainer like Ash using thunder on his own Pikachu or some other technique. So I do think Marshadow would have no problems using Kenshiro's moves. However, Kenshiro has used them longer and would know the details of the moves better than Marshadow. So while I actually think it's a lot closer than people think, and that Marshadow is good enough to give Kenshiro issues especially with the AP advantage , Kenshiro's experience gets him across the line

@Arsenal

Didn't say otherwise. Marshadow will know to use them, but against someone with the experience Kenshiro has, along the fact that Kenshiro has experience against his own tecniques while Marshadow does not, then yeah. Marshadow can't use them "effectively enough".

Musou Tensei renders AP irrelevant.

Back