• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 2

Harinder decides to investigates, the bodies, to make sure they were dead. and examine the monitoring devices. To see if he can figure out the reason for the explosion.

If I find out that I'm going to have to fight some sort of super strong humanoid and I just wasted my insta kill weapon, I'm going to be pissed.

I start heading towards the thing in the building I'm sensing.

Piece of sh*t, stole my kill.

I think while glaring at the man that killed the beast.

I then go towards the rouge that was fighting the abomination alongside me.

"Do you feel like continuing on ?"

I ask to them.

Jirah remained near Jack and the rouge, desummoning his demon as he took a moment to check his surroundings to make sure no other threats were coming.

@Everything12

As Alexander gets a better look at the "people", he can see they are transparent and white, they seem to be going about their business as if the anomaly wasn't there. He can see people resembling the corpses he saw in the house moving towards it.

@Junko, Dragon, Overlord and Kiryu

The rogue briefly stares at Jack before enveloping their body in shadows, as the shadows fade they are no longer there.

Jirah would not see any threats coming, the demon vanishes.

Silas and Dies see the main door of the building, nothing dangerous can be seen inside, there appears to be a checkpoint of sorts some ways past the door, though it is obviously not manned, a few corpses are strewn about the inside.

@Totadile

The monitoring devices seem to be nonfunctional, the scientists bodies are properly dead. Some of the tools scattered about are labeled, some sedatives as well as various unknown drugs, surgical tools and various broken manatech of unknown purposes, a tool labeled "Chaos Inducer" catches Harinder's eye.

Harinder decides to try and create something which he can hold the various unknown drugs, sedatives, surgical tools, and Chaos Inducer. Harinder mutters "These Might come in handy." Once he's done. He departs the lab looking for the closest door he hasn't accessed yet.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I say while looking at where the rogue was.

Immidiatly after, i rush in to the building.

@Everything12

The people continue walking, some head deeper in, the ghosts resembling the corpses enter the house as if everything was normal. The people do not notice Alexander's presence or react to it at all.

@Junko, Dragon, Overlord, Kiryu

The group enters the building, corpses scattered about the area as they pass through the nonfunctional checkpoint, they can tell the building is a research facility of some kind, as many of the corpses wear lab coats.

They move down the hall and see a sign, there the hallway splits into two directions, the sign goes as follows:

<---- Containment Area

Research Area ---->

@Totadile

Harinder creates a square backpack of sorts, rather rigid and not very comfortable, but functional, a closer look at the Chaos Inducer shows that it is an injection device, a container of unknown liquid is attached to it. As Harinder exits from the hole he entered from, he sees the corridor lead to another door not too far away. The door has a sign above it that says "Containment Area"

"Well, That's probably where I should head to, Feels like it's a bit appropriate for me." He Says chuckling a false chuckle. More out of sadness, and regret than anything else. He wouldn't be able to rely on anyone else, for his own power could very well kill him, the only people he considered his allies, would be too dangerous, and so if he wanted to deal with this he'd have to deal with it alone. He Would have liked company but even before he was always a bit of a loner, so he guessed that's why he chose such a power.

"Well this is weird, though the question is if this is normal weird for this place or something else, well not like I'm going solve that by standing around, I can work on that while I find things the stab with my new knife."

With that Alexander continues walking, following the figures walking deeper in.

Bunch of idiots

I think while looking at the corpses of the doctors.

Then, i as the somwhat decent hunter i am, decide to not just right to the creature, but instead check the research area first, both to find info on the target and catch my breath for a bit.

@Everything12

The figures continue walking as Alexander follows them, the reality distortion seems to have dissipated with the anomaly shifting, they soon reach the area where the man Alexander had spoken to was, he was no longer there, the people eventually lead Alexander onto a path strewn with collapsed machinery and broken houses, the figures begin vanishing one by one as spectral explosions engulf them, suddenly, the remaining figures freeze up, Alexander can see a mass of flesh in front of him [See the description of the creature the others just fought], transparent just as the people are, a blade cuts the people in half and passes through Alexander harmlessly, they are sent flying to the side and vanish. The mass of flesh then starts walking further in.

@Junko, Dragon, Overlord, Kiryu

Heading into the research area leads the group to a large room, the doors are gone, a sign above where the doors were says "Main Research Hall 1". Inside the room is scattered machinery as well as several beds with bindings on them, corpses can be seen strewn about near them, as well as papers and surgical tools, along with sedatives and unknown drugs, the other half of the room is covered by a large curtain.

@Totadile

The door lead to a wide hallway, from the entrance Harinder could see several areas with glass walls and several doors on both sides of the hallway, he could also see signs next to the doors. A few corpses lay near the doors, one of them has a clipboard lying on the ground nearby.

Harinder checks out the clipboard, and keeps his eye open looking through the glass walls. Clearly disturbed by what was happening here. He Decided to root through the corpses looking for keys, or other valuables they might have. Trying to keep his mind off of what he was doing he decided to hum can't touch this to himself.

"So it's safe to say that these guys are just replaying their deaths like recordings, now the question is this caused by the anomaly or this new knife I have, and a better question is can I effect these recordings, and does this effect souless machines like he ones that have been wandering around."

Alexander then begins following the creature.

@Everything12

The creature continues stomping around further, it then stops, several figures appear around it just as before, they seem to be engaging it in battle, the creature is briefly overwhelmed before blasting and slicing these people to pieces, Alexander recognizes one of the people sliced in half as the man he had spoken to earlier. Once the image of the creature has finished off all the others, it continues walking further in.

@Facility Group

As the two kleptomaniacs were gathering their spoils, Jirah's bad feeling turned out to be accurate, as Silas pulled the curtain open, it revealed a large machine, a bed of sorts, in it was a man with a device attached to his head, his right arm was glowing blue, the rest of his body was perfectly normal, his eyes seemed blank initially until he noticed the presence of the group, seemingly brought back to existence.

The man ripped off his bindings, a surge of energy from his body annihilated the device attached to him. The man let out a raging scream and punched Silas across the room and crashing into a wall, Silas had no time to react, as the man had moved extremely fast, he had now noticed the others, he stared at them with murderous rage. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!", the man screamed as he formed a large blast of unusual energy and fired it at the Jirah, Dies and Jack.

@Totadile

The clipboard lists 9 experiments contained in the facility, it seemed this person was a supervisor of sorts, they had checked 4 people before they died.

The rooms in the hallway resemble prison cells, all of the rooms, bar one, are devoid of any corpses, one of the rooms contains a corpse with no visible wounds on it. The doors to the rooms have experiment designations written on them, this area seemed to have contained experiments 1, 2, 3 and 4.

One of the dead researchers has a key card on them.

Taking the Key Card, he goes to investigate the unharmed corpse, if he finds nothing he offers a quick "I shall pray for you, I hope that the Balance may find graciousness to let you into the afterlife of your choice." He'd then Depart to find what the other 5 experiments were. If He does find something it greatly depends on what he finds.

"So this is the creature I was warned of, might have overestimated the guys warning then. Oh well time to find out where this thing came from."

Alexander continues following the creature.

Damn it. Looks like I fired too early.

I get up from the wall and shout towards the man.

"The people who did this are dead! There is no need to fight anymore!"

Jumping out of the way of the energy blast, Jirah bellowed angrily at the man, the demon crouching slightly as he was braced for combat.

@Everything12

The creature walks into a new part of the district, where Alexander can see remains of battle, as well as a large pile of bodies, the creature then shows images of it fighting against several people, however there are no images of them, eventually something seems to hit the creature, causing it to fall apart completely.

@Facility Group

The group all successfully dodge the attack, the orb seems to twist and distort the area where it hit.

Upon hearing Silas' words, the man pauses his attack for a second before loudly declaring: "I KNOW! HIS POWER FREED ME AND NOW I CAN TAKE REVENGE ON THOSE WHO WERE SENT TO KILL HIM!"

He then fires a beam of unusual energy at Silas and another at Jirah.

@Totadile

The Key Card would allow Harinder to enter the room, The corpse is properly dead, at closer inspection, no wounds can be seen, Harinder would conclude that he died to internal damage of some kind.

As Harinder continued onward, he would find 2 corpses wearing shackles and a collar of some kind as well as a corpse of an armed guard, these corpses did have visible wounds. Up ahead was another door, this time with no sign, the door had a key card reader on it, there were no more containment cells in this area.

I activate Emanation and try dodging the beam.

"This is interfering with the lives of others, can't you be a bit more understanding!?"

Harinder, drew his weapon, and prepared for a fight as he swiped the key card, to open whatever lay inside. He figured blasts would be more useful, as he could kite the foe like he did the last one, but he needed to stay strong, and fight the monster if there was one, if not he could investigate what lay beyond.

Back