• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how potent is touma's luck ? what is the wincon here, killing tooru, or getting rid of wonder of u aswell ? is speed equalised ?

Touma can't get rid of the calamity; that would require preparations similar to Fiamma fixing the four worlds' distortion. Maybe if he develops/realizes the world-healing panacea, but not yet with how he currently understands Imagine Breaker. Or maybe it'll never be brought up again 🙂
Panacea.

Kamijou did not know what that meant or even what language it was in.

“That is one of the few goals held by the old-style Rosicrucian magic cabal. It generally
refers to an all-purpose medicine. While I thought about it, I started thinking that might
be the role of your right hand.”

“My hand is...a medicine?”

That was not what he had heard before.

Aleister and others had talked about Imagine Breaker like a ruler or a reference point that
could never be distorted. It seemed wrong to suddenly start saying it was something you
rubbed on a wound or swallowed.

But Othinus had more to say.

“Who ever said it was a medicine for human use?”

“?”

“The macro universe and the micro human body are mutually linked. That is a common
understanding between the Golden and the Rosen. ...So to use a broader interpretation,
creating a medicine that works on humans would also be able to heal the world. Human,
that is the kind of all-purpose medicine I am talking about. It can either gently heal the
bad parts of the world or it can coldly cut them away.”

It could purify.

Or it could slay.

“That wonder drug can also describe the Rosicrucian experts. If it is necessary to heal the
world, they will shatter their glass coffin and travel the outside world, but once their goal
is complete, they will return to wherever they came from. I thought what came from your
right arm might be similar.”

His understander looked awfully grim for what she was saying.

Kamijou did not know what all this talk about the macro and the micro was about, but if
there really was a medicine that worked on anything, he wanted to use it on the honey-
blonde girl limply approaching death in front of him. Yet Othinus said nothing about
doing that.

“But I was wrong.”

She sighed.

In an extremely rare occurrence for that Magic God, she actually announced her failure.

“I am fairly certain that is the wrong answer. That means not even a Magic God like me
understands it! Human, Imagine Breaker may be a reference point for the world and it
may be the ultimate exorcism spiritual item said to have been managed by the Golden at
their Blythe Road hideout...but it must be more than just that. Aleister might be gone, but
he discovered something else inside your right hand!! Do not be led astray. That is not
some convenient panacea. No matter how convenient it might look, that medicine comes
with horrific side effects that eat into you before you even notice!!”
“I wondered what trump card you would rely on in the end, but all you did was break the glass container? That one normally sleeps within his coffin, but he naturally awakens when he locates the disease plaguing this world and returns to his coffin once he is no longer needed. Producing the world-healing elixir is all well and good, but how long can you last like this? Given the rate of blood loss, I would guess 10 minutes at the mo-”

However, negating the logic-distorting phenomenon attacking him and incapacitating Tooru shouldn't be so difficult.

Disintegrating the Stand, like he did Curtana and Gungnir, and having the damage reflected back onto Tooru might also unintentionally kill him. maybe

When Kamijou Touma’s right fist struck it, the lance veered sharply upward.

When Othinus held up her hand, the lance rotated complexly and began to fly back to her
hand through the black sky.

But it never completed the action.

The lance broke apart in midair and completely disintegrated before returning to Othinus
like a boomerang.

Can touma even negate conceptual AE?
It's AE Type 2, so I don't see why not.

It will be nulled like any stand and that would end up killing Tooru, at best its Type 2 would allow it to come back if Tooru didn't die from IB nulling WoU in the first place.

Back