• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Vanguard Zero Wallpaper
Could someone please render this image for me?
The boy with the blue hair and red shirt on the far right is the one I would like to be rendered.
Looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links rip-off

I have a rendering question. Would it be possible to render out any words in front of a character on a picture without messing up the render?
I think is possible but you have to recolor the areas that were remove while using the magic wand.

ProudLearner said:
I have a rendering question. Would it be possible to render out any words in front of a character on a picture without messing up the render?
I think is possible but you have to recolor the areas that were remove while using the magic wand.
Ah okay, thank you.

@Ennard

The rendering thread is only for rendering pictures for profiles. Any other pictures will have to be done on your own.

Actually, could someone more experienced with rendering please help me out with rendering a photo with words in front of them?

Im trying my best to get around it, but im just getting frustrated right now...

Red Locust
Blue Locust
Can somebody try rendering these Locusts and removing the text, if it would be too difficult I understand. (These are thumbnails, the size of both is 800x800)

Blue Locust Zouken Render
Done rendered and redrawn. I will do Red Locust a bit later. Are they from Avesta?

They are both Quasi-Demon Kings that both seem to be 3-A, as they are roughly equal to Bahlavan who beat Spenta Mainyu, who has casual 3-A Feats. This also puts them on the same level as Kahvarenah and Nadale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back