• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
I tried and almost got it done but fell asleep and lost my progress and dont have thr will to do it a second time :p
I started doing it but it is just crazy. His color pallet is nigh-identical to his background. So hard to select anything sizable without selecting him. That and the random shapes everywhere have varying color schemes and can't be deleted at once without leaking over and deleting the guy.

This Request might be hard, so maybe you could take your time for precision?

I decided to get back at CHAOS CODE, & is making a Skeleton Verse Page on a blog. I want some reviews at some point, but first, it took me some time to find some images for some characters in particular. The requests requirements are for the links below:

I only want the character pic for MG Hikaru; I'll do Regular Hikaru already; I got the image for that at least...

This one needs the character on the right to be cropped; no backshadow please for a more authentic pic.

Same process for her as with Ray. I'm also wondering if she's too erotic as I've seen some that have more exposed cleavage and stayed here. Just wondering...

I hope these aren't too strict of requirements... X/ I am revising a verse that previously got deleted. If it's okay with senior staff, I'll work on it. For now, I'm paint.net'ing the rest of the images...

Good Luck! ^_^

Which means Lupinus can be done the same way. We just have to worry about MG Hikaru (He'll be a HUGE pain in the tuckus to render.) Thanks, sir. I actually tried to render most of CHAOS CODE's cast myself using the tutorial Reppuzan provided. Suffice to say, it was rough looking, and could be improved. I actually found the images at the vacant Chaos Code Wiki. Anyways, I wonder who will do Lupinus & MG Hikaru... I'm calling it a night though... Good Night.

@Teen

The artist's watermark is on his leg. I don't think we should steal that since he seems like he wants that pic to remain his property.

Anyone able to render this? Xeno'jiiva from Monster Hunter: World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back