• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt

Angel.

Dominio.

These two were actually pretty straightforward. The only hard part about Angel was locating the gaps in her wings and redrawing them to allow the Magic Wand to delete everything else.

As for Dominion, the Magic Wand worked just fine.

[[1]]

[[2]](the body)

[[3]] (front view)

[[4]] (front view)

[[5]] (smoothen the edges if possible)

[[6]]

Should be fun :^) I could do it myself, but I'll be occupied with my duties.

@Unite

Brawler.

Spiked Brawler.

Juggernaut.

Basically, anything not white against white is the easiest. Stuff with similar colors to the rendered image (ESPECIALLY black) are the hardest.

I can't do the regular infected image you provided since it downloads as a webpage link rather than an image.

@Liger

Here's the Yenaldooshi.

However, you picked a pretty bad picture for this since the background is dark, making hard to distinguish it from the black lines of the Yenaldooshi, and it's relatively low resolution.

If you can find a better image, I can make a better render.

@UMR and Assaltwaffle Thanks :)

Let's try to keep this thread for serious renders from now on though. If I see ones easy enough for me to do I'll try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back