• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need help, be polite about it. That said, the image itself would be an improvement to Suiryu's page.

I've added my own render.

As noted before, please do be more polite and avoid excessive profanity next time. This is voluntary and not mandatory.

Agreed. You have constantly behaved this way since you came here. If it continues, we will be forced to block you.

@Jdj

First of all, you're derailing this thread. This thread is not designed for discussion but Render Requests.

Second, as long as you are on this site you must follow our Discussion Rules. Excessive profanity and lack of respect is grounds for at least a temporary block. You're also expected to conform to general rules of grammar so that you're coherent enough to be interpreted.

I'm removing your messages from this thread, but know that you have to abide by the rules.

Implemented. I was going to do them myself at one point. I'll do the rest later. Thanks, Reppuzan. :) I'll keep the tutorial in mind. Now let's stop derailing this, okay?

AppleLord said:
Are these scans of Ichigo, possible to render?
Those are pretty low quality, and hidden behind lots of text and symbols. One would have to draw vector versions those to have an acceptable quality, and even then, make half of Ichigo's body from scratch.

TL;DR, no.

Gemmysaur said:
Those are pretty low quality, and hidden behind lots of text and symbols. One would have to draw vector versions those to have an acceptable quality, and even then, make half of Ichigo's body from scratch.

TL;DR, no.
Ok. I'll try later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back