• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
If there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:

• You can read an instruction guide for how to do a render on your own in this page.
  • It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request. If no one responds to your call, do not spam the page or constantly ask for help. Simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block, and the thread to be dissolved.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Notes: Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead. Image posts will be REMOVED.

Could I get a render for Fenrir (the blue and white wolf at the front) from this image? It's lucky that it's the only creature on the image not obscured by another.

Name it something along the lines of "Fenrir_Etrian_Render"

Thanks

With love :)

For real though, use this website if you want to upscale images. It works amazingly well for any non-real life images, but not that well for photos. It even has an option for the output, either JPEG or PNG. Don't forget to choose PNG when you upscale transparent PNGs.

@Beyond

Here you go.

For future reference, please don't post the image itself here. Upload it first and then link to it so that the thread isn't bogged down by the extra file size.

@Newendigo

Preferably, link the picture(s) next time. We don't post pics here directly since they slow the thread to a crawl. In addition, next time you're going to want to find a higher-resolution image, since the one you posted was extremely tiny.

In addition, this render was relatively simple, so next time you may wish to look at my Guide to Basic Rendering so you can go without having to waste time waiting for me.

All's said and done, so here's your requested render.

I could not do it by myself because the PC that I'm currently using is very crappy, so render the pics is a whole issue. And I forget to read the OP.......

Thanks anyway!

@Sky

The resolution of that image is too low to add to Goku's profile. I'd be willing to render it for your personal use, but we definitely aren't using it for the profile when we have much higher-res images.

You should preferably only ask here if you need new profile images,

ScarletFirefly said:
If someone has a low resolution image that wants to make it bigger, try running it through this website . It gives amazing results for manga and anime style pictures.
That's awesome. But unfortunately I do not have my PC with me right now so if it isn't too much of a chore, could you resize the pic of Goku that I posted and link it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back